Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet (25009 Views)

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Who cares
Bunch of miscreants
Apc and tinubu is a disaster
36 states, 47 ministers
41 of the 47 ministers have corruption cases
9 of the 10 governors who lost elections are now ministers

Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed

How Do We Create A Peaceful Revolution When The People aren't ready to Align And Move Forward ?

It is The People That Are Recycling The Same Politicians By Themselves.

They Keep Voting when They Can Actually QUIT Voting.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed on A Weekly Basis.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Taylor90:
Wike never wanted to support Ebola

Wike knew the entire Rivers choice was Obi that was why it took the G-5 so long to make a stand

Wike was trying to escape from Atikus fury should Atiku win hence he opted for the ruling party knowing it would not be easy for APC to lose since They’re in power
HOT ASSUMPTIONS AND THEORY. Next !

That was why Wike rigged to the bream to make sure APC wins else he will be in trouble

Wike doesn’t hate Obi, even till today you can never see Wike come out in public to insult obi

The other day in Andoni Wike called Obi father of democracy

But same thing Amaechi did to Jonathan that made Wike hate Amaechi is the same thing Wike did to Obi

Na there most Rivers people hate Wike

But lowkey I understand he was trying to evade Atiku’s hell

Wike knows even if he didn’t support Obi and Obi later wins he’ll be safe knowing Obi can’t harm him as a brother
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2023
HEART IS DANGEROUS FOR NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE OF IT. tongue
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by UncleKoboko: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
PricelessGem1:
Political analysts, thanks for this analysis.

No peace for ME
MY USELESS OLD HAG WHÓRE MOTHER
MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER
and MY entire generations till eternity and beyond in Jesus mighty name Amen!!!.
WOE BETIDE ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATIONS

WHATEVER I LAY MY HANDS ON, I SHALL NOT PROSPER TILL THE END OF TIME.
Amen
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by LouiseSEO: 10:50pm On May 21
Gizmogo is an innovative technology when it comes to selling used electronic devices. I'm glad I came across their website when trying to figure out how to get rid of my old equipment. The fair price they gave for my belongings shocked me, and the procedure was really easy. What really impressed me, though, was their commitment to sustainability. Knowing that my electronics won't end up in a landfill and will instead be recycled or repaired makes me feel more at ease. I heartily recommend Gizmogo to anyone looking to make some extra money while maintaining proper decluttering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / 2019: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Begin Merger Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.