Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon (15470 Views)

DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family / Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Biafra: DSS Finally Bows To Pressure, Allows Nnamdi Kanu Meet Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by GuruboiNaija: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
The Department of State Services, DSS, has allowed the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu to have access to his second medical doctor.

Kanu was examined by an ENT surgeon in Abuja on Wednesday.

A statement by Kanu’s lead Counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, said the DSS allowed the IPOB leader access to a second medical examination in line with a Federal High Court ruling.

Ejiofor disclosed that the ENT surgeon was recommended by Kanu’s wife.

According to Ejiofor: “In line with our avowed assurances to Ezigbo UmuChineke that we shall always keep you abreast of every pertinent development in relation to Onyendu’s legal matters and healthcare, we are pleased to inform Ezigbo UmuChineke that pursuant to the Judgment of the Federal High Court Abuja, delivered by Hon. Justice B.F.M. Nyako on the 20th day of July 2023, and consequential orders made therein, directing the State Security Services (SSS) to allow Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu access to medical doctors of his choice, and to be examined outside the facility of the SSS, Onyendu was yesterday, allowed access to his second medical doctor of his choice.

“Yesterday, being the 16th day of August, 2023, Onyendu completed his second medical examination with his ENT surgeon recommended by his amiable wife, and as the protocol demands, I was present to witness the entire process, which was spectacularly seamless.

“The process which lasted for about an hour was excitedly medically impactful, especially that the exercise was undertaken by a highly rated and award winning ENT surgeon in one of the best medical facilities in Abuja.”

https://.ng/2023/08/17/biafra-again-dss-allows-nnamdi-kanu-access-to-medical-surgeon/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Taylor90: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2023
When una tire una go release am

Asari did more than Kanu but there he is in Aso Rock cooking amala for Tinubu

What’s even Kanu’s offense?

Let my people go chikina

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by accordadoga24(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Hehehehe

DSS is showing him shege promax grin

Tinubu has a lot on his desk now. This terrorist’s matter is the last thing on his mind.

He is Shetima’s property. Shetima will decide his fate in 2031.

Trust my nigga, Shetima to kill him.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by lexylaw40: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2023
I told you Tinubu is a nice president

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by GOTVee: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2023

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by saphiere(f): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
The highest scorer in 2023 JAMB = girl.
The best 2023 WAEC result = girl.
D'Tigress won the cup.

13 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Built2last: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
And this is to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by ecolime(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2023
He should be granted to access to his wife too, at least for one night. Hin body go don full cry

7 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by havenz(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Good to hear.
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by godofuck231: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Lol slow death
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Where all of una wey dey lead am astray that time? grin

If you people like change your ways, if you like continue to be foolish.

After God na Government.

A word is enough for the wise.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Sabadon(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Which one be medical surgeon again undecided

Abi eye dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Debater(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Na them sabi
The Nigeria I know has granted bail to deadly and corrupt criminals, but they choose to hold someone who's surprisingly in control of a whole region.
Never been a fan of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran movement (I respect all views though), but I believe anyone against his release is just another tribalist dummy.
If money launderers are released in Nigeria, why not a man who was just accused of verbal threats?
They should release him and allow Ndi Igbo to rest abeg😑

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by bestman09(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
They have no choice but to obey the court order

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Wisereborn: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

The Department of State Services, DSS, has allowed the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu to have access to his second medical doctor.
No normal human will trust anything coming from this government unless they hear from the horse's 🐴 mouth

The level of propaganda propagated in this country is enough to make people to be weary

We are talking about government that promises one thing and do another without fear

They are so conscious of perfecting their lies that they don't even show pictures anymore undecided

How many lies have they sold to us How many

9 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by illicit(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Oh yeah
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by topoftheworld(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
It will favor him and his family..

Wike is now FCT minister, Abuja should braced Up!

1 Like

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Oxtertee(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
They should just release this man and let him go home to his family.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Chibuzoripob: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
cool singing Orlando owoh kirikiri ni Alagbon.
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Chibuzoripob: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2023
grin E dey enjoy FREE medical cool, free security, no baba landlord to disturb his peace..While u are outside 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️, and ɓeing nuisance [quote author=Taylor90 post=125164463][quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Westerhoffe(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2023
OK…

But… how is this news?
Should he be kept without medical attention before?
undecided
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Administration1: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by thegr8est: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
OK FOR STORY

Tiwa Savage does not support Runs... Watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYzNkpt02AM
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by AmadeGTZ(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Do you have terrible bald hair. Do you want to grow your beards within thirty to forty days? Checkout my thread ASAP.
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Brimstone77: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023

Two years after, federal government are yet to prove that kanu committed any crime..

It's a shame..

4 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by ceejay80s(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this Kanu's predicament will serve as a lesson to all those useless uncultured idiots called Obidients. If you disrupt the peace of our country when the tribunal flings out the LP petition, DSS cage will be your new home. sad
UUseless born to die

1 Like

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by hammerT: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023
THEY SHOULD RELEASE THIS MAN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS COUNTRY DISINTEGRATE OVER AGITATION FOR EQUALITY, EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.

IN YOUR HEARTS, WHERE AND HOW IS IT OK THAT IN A COUNTRY OF SIX REGION THAT YORUBA AFTER PRESENTING OBJ FOR 8 YEARS, WILL PRESENT OSINBANJO FOR 8 YEARS AND THEN TINUBU FOR 8 YEARS.

WHERE THOSE THAT LEAVE OTHER GROUPS, IF NOT SHORT CHANGED.

CAN YORUBA EVER IN THIS WORLD ACCEPT SUCH TREATMENT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Mitsurugi(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeria is the only country where it is news when a government agency obeys a court order granted by a government arm. I wonder why they even bother charging suspects to court or even seeking orders from the same court only to defy the orders when it doesn't go their way.

Funny the same DSS DG will scream "breach of his fundamental human rights" when it's his turn to chop the routine breakfast. See Kyari, Bawa and even Emefiele.

Rubbish! angry

6 Likes

Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by Thomasankara(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
[/color]ENT surgeon 😆😆😆no be the same ENT issue Buhari get that time[color=#770077]
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/08/17/biafra-again-dss-allows-nnamdi-kanu-access-to-medical-surgeon/
Re: DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon by ello29(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this Kanu's predicament will serve as a lesson to all those useless Obidients. If you disrupt the peace of our country when the tribunal flings out the LP petition, DSS cage will be your new home. sad

Remain in bondage and don't speak up. You have no ball. Is this the country you dream of? You are the reason the country are in depth mess you cant even hide your shame. Even our neighboring countries don't even respect us because of people like you

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / "Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.