Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) (3701 Views)

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bride fights groom as they exited their wedding ceremony 😲🤔

The marriage didnt seem to last just after the church service.

What could have been the problem?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwDRtTcptJb/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyuOn9o8AK0

1 Share

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Mrfixiit: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bad omen

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by TinubuThief: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
I like this marriage already

8 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by FreeSpirited: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
its like shes not happy they couldnt afford money to make her hair for the occasion....
The impending poverty just dawned on her after signing the marriage certificate...
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Omicronvaccine: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
watt
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Chuknovski(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
They can't even wait to return home? This is terrible, this is an example of character mismatch

2 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Kingosytex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
The foundation of the marriage was built on sand, it's already sinking even before the union began grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
shocked

That woman is nuts

4 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by edogu(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is she possessed? grin grin How come she waited till the service is over before pouncing on the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy

All of you speculating doom. Can you explain why some lovy dovy marriages end up in disaster?
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by JOACHINpedro: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Damn!
That went south so fast.
She should chill, they still have "till-death-do-us-part" to fight
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na which kind marriage be this sef, dem never even finish wedding ceremony fight don start undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm sure the mother of that gentleman is happy now. God answered her prayers right there in church and saved her son from the daughter of Jezebel. What a beautiful scene. I toast to the gentleman's freedom.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Savedday2: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
When you decided to be very unfortunate and marry a 9ja girl, kindly ready to see and experience rubbish.
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by cutecommend: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
A
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Women can disgrace themselves chai...

I can assure you these 2 have been fighting steadily since immemorial...They have fought in a beer parlour before, goan verify.

Such toxic relationship not even God can separate them..Olorun..

Typical example of No chook mouth for couples matter.

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Axis313(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
undecided
Marriage is just overrated,some people are better off single than being in an unhappy union.
Societal pressure always push many into marrying their "enemies".
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by fourboys: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Oh boy

That first slap when the bride dropped for the groom face

The groom didn't see it coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by MarketDispatch: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Baronthecelebri: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Foolish girl
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by APOPTOSIS: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2023
IF u have ever been married, u would have understood that most marriages are simply unnecessary.
Most people are on autopilot & their destinies are tied around their neighbors or what others do. Some people are designed to be alone and you can't change it.

Most MEN would think better and explore high spirited opportunities if they should remain single, not to talk of the damnation we have in our hands nowadays.
It has never been documented that a woman helps a man actualizes his goals, except in very rare almost negligible situations but the reverse is the case for most ladies.
There's nothing wrong in being a single father, however a stable and a highly fortified marriage will always be better than the aforementioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Savedday2:
When you decided to be very unfortunate and marry a 9ja girl, kindly ready to see and experience rubbish.

Shut you trap,they aren't Nigerians,all this free mode children sef .

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Meteng: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2023
She don sight his side chick for the venue and after asking him what she’s doing there without answer, she come para. It almost happened to me. My wicked cousin hinted my girlfriend that I was getting married on that day and she appeared. Story for another day

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by ToladolVentures(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Na wa ooo.
Wonders no dey finish.
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Wickedfacts: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2023
Lucky guy

He won't realize he lucky he is until he is unfortunate enough to house that ugly leprechaun for 10 years and those 10 years are filled with misery.

I have never seen a man who is unmarried at 40 Years and unhappy, not 1.
But at 39, a woman will be a veteran of Shiloh programs.

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by ItisWell22(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2023
Maybe the ex he said he was no longer in touch with called or sent a message while they were in church, and she sighted his phone’s screen. 🥱🫣
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Hope the marriage was cancelled for the peace of both parties especially the groom
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Meteng:
She don sight his side chick for the venue and after asking him what she’s doing there without answer, she come para. It almost happened to me. My wicked cousin hinted my girlfriend that I was getting married on that day and she appeared. Story for another day

Your wicked cousin and you are not wicked for not informing your girlfriend that u have decided to move on with your life.....
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by Flangelo12: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Bad omen

Which omen?

Marriage don scatter.

grin
Re: Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) by ITbomb(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Which movie be this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Your Strongest/best Feature About Yourself / Broken Courtship Is Better Than Broken Marriage? / Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.