Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Power Of Forgiveness - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Power Of Forgiveness (5672 Views)

The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy / Seek Forgiveness Today Before It Is Too Late / Mid-ramadan: A Gift Of Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Forgiveness by Lukgaf(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Abu Hurairah reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives; Allah adds to his respect, and the one who shows humility Allah elevates him in the estimation (of the people).

The act of forgiveness is a strategy to become neutral, to reset the game, to start fresh.

Forgiveness is a decision, an intention to get out of guilt, to clear all the debt and baggage that keeps us stuck in self-destructive patterns.

Forgiveness does not mean that you condone the bad behavior nor does it mean that you accept that the insult be repeated. Forgiveness merely takes the charge off and neutralizes it so it does not drain your energy anymore.

The act of forgiveness is a frequency, not the emotion that accompanies the act of forgiveness. When we forgive, we can feel an incredibly sense of relief or cry tears of happiness, but the emotion is not the forgiveness. Forgiveness is a choice we make.

Muslim reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: “Abu Hurairah reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives; Allah adds to his respect, and the one who shows humility Allah elevates him in the estimation (of the people)” .

The act of forgiveness raises our frequency, our energy. It’s one of the most powerful tools we have at our disposal!

Take a moment to recall an experience where someone insulted you. Chances are that whenever you think of that situation you feel bad. This is what is referred to as an “energy leak” because disturbing emotions drain our energy. If our energy leaks continue, we only harm ourselves. We need sufficient energy in order to be healthy, happy and to manifest!

When you recall such an experience that makes you feel bad, ask yourself, “Do I want to continue to give that person the power to control me and deplete my energy?” At any moment, you can choose to forgive and free yourself of burdens that rob you of happiness and freedom.

Imagine how you will feel when you no longer allow that person to drain your energy. Think of the relief you will experience when you finally experience forgiveness. You eliminate a huge energy leak that keeps you stuck.

The purpose of life is to gain experiences, make choices, learn from choices and acquire wisdom and understanding. Forgiveness is a self empowering technique—a healing process that enables us repair damage to our energy bodies. This includes the damage and energy drain that comes from mental complexes, heavy emotions and attachments.

Forgiveness is one of the most powerful tools we have to raise our frequency and spiritually evolve.

https://jamiat.org.za/the-power-of-forgiveness/

11 Likes

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by donproject2(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Forgiveness is showing that you're compassionate enough to let the past dwell in the past and let the future be just the cause of its own effects.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Joke of the Century!
I was not even forgiven before I posted this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Your Senate President Godswill Akpabio Budgeted a Billion Naira For 4 Cars...

That Money will Help a lot of Muslim Kids in Sokoto, Jigawa , Bauchi ,Kano & Kaduna
Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by chillychill(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2023
Forgiveness.. as easy and soft dat word sound Omo it's very hard in some cases may God give us d opportunity to forgive dose who wrong us with ease.

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by AntiChristian: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, guard me against harm and provide me with sustenance and salvation.

Also don't forget to integrate the master of Forgiveness Du'a in your morning and evening Adhkars!

See attached!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by juman(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Islam is the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by juman(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2023
I went to jumah last during corona.
Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by Banjoramos(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You.
Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by Truthday: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim. The greatest blessing for a man is to know his own creator.

Oh Allah forgive me of my intended and unintended sins
Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by DoveofPeace(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Lukgaf:
Abu Hurairah reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Charity does not in any way decrease the wealth and the servant who forgives; Allah adds to his respect, and the one who shows humility Allah elevates him in the estimation (of the people).

https://jamiat.org.za/the-power-of-forgiveness/

Noted brother, JazzakaLlau kair
Re: The Power Of Forgiveness by ANTlSLAAM: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2023
Yet no where it is written in the Quran of a single soul allah forgive his or her sin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Patience When Faced With Trials / If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. / Can I Continue With Taraweeh After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.