Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome (11027 Views)

Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by ceejayluv(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
DesChyko:

I take it you are Igbo? How many IPOB molesters/killers have you brought to book in your community?
Many have been killed And Arrested after several tipoff.
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by Brek: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2023
paramakina202:

Keep waiting o grin
Ain't no way you're not going to give me sources 🤣🤣
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by DesChyko: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2023
ceejayluv:

Many have been killed And Arrested after several tipoff.

Lol. Self deceit 😎.

You see, lies can only take you so far. But when it comes down to hard numbers, lies get exposed.

You've been noticed by the way. You can rest now.
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by Papiyardi007: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Bro, but sincerely, this sit-at-home is more on social media, not as serious as they make it seem....

richeeyo:
Emeka, ipob no like truth
They are coming for you
I have said it long ago
The whole Biafra thing is no longer
The aim.
But most igbos wouldn't agree just out of hatred for other tribe
Igbos were never like this in the past
Apart from their shop
Every other thing is minor
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by kaliboi94(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2023
na lie o. we live i deep fear hear in okigwe imo state
goodnessme1:
The whole place smell Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Muslim.

Kanu and Ipob are loved in East, this won't change it.

Easterners knows those that have good intentions for them.
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by sweetjohn(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2023
richeeyo:
Emeka, ipob no like truth
They are coming for you
I have said it long ago
The whole Biafra thing is no longer
The aim.
But most igbos wouldn't agree just out of hatred for other tribe
Igbos were never like this in the past
Apart from their shop
Every other thing is minor

You are just a stupid Yoruba boy being used as a tool to the aboki to hate on the Igbos. continue
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by ceejayluv(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2023
DesChyko:

Lol. Self deceit 😎.

You see, lies can only take you so far. But when it comes down to hard numbers, lies get exposed.

You've been noticed by the way. You can rest now.
Go Carry dane gun for your Village And spread ipob propaganda And see what will befall you.

1 Like

Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by StarFist(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2023
You said it all my brother!
He who puts his house on fire, will always love to see the aftermat of his decision
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/the-deceptive-tactics-of-ipob/

Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by paramakina202: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
Brek:

Ain't no way you're not going to give me sources 🤣🤣

You will get when Biafra comes grin

1 Like

Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by Brek: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
paramakina202:

You will get when Biafra comes grin
Nono give me the sources
Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by richeeyo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Papiyardi007:
Bro, but sincerely, this sit-at-home is more on social media, not as serious as they make it seem....
Online is as if its a very very big deal

Re: The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome by truthhurtsnaira: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/the-deceptive-tactics-of-ipob/

Story story Emeka… yet I’m sure you on generator to write your piece LOL

Nigger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Tropical Storm In Lagos: I Hope You Are Safe? + Latest Meteriological Reports / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.