Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment (39294 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by PhillipPHD(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bonnie and Clyde 2023 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Menclothing: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Followers worst pass leaders
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by starstaz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Boni and Clyde: premier2

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by AskNgige2: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Contango:
Who voted for him as course rep in the first place? I am sure responsible people were in the class but trust Nigerian students to vote for the popular clown.

Like Tinibu like mentee
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by crisubanijunior(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even though i dont condone stealing, how on earth will the department abi faculty generate such funds on textbook? Corruption is really rooted in this country. Its pathetic jor!
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by ViceGovernor: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
WANTED! Una funny shaa! In this shithole ,there's nothing you won't see just be expecting surprise! grin Husband and wife as Courserep .. Their future in that school is gone..
Omo who future epp.
At this point 6million sure pass future...you know that saying a bird in hand is worth 6 in the bush.

God abeg 🤲🏽 make my own 6million or more locate me
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by ViceGovernor: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Menclothing:
Followers worst pass leaders
We the followers are just trying to keep up with the lessons politicians are teaching us 😌
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by melonsgroup: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Person way don enter Australia
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by georgeakins: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
securitywatch50:
Go to court
That's the slogan in town.
Someone forfeited 460000$
And ended up in aso rock
Talkless of 6.4M.

Ibos go wail tire.

Obi can never be president
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by ViceGovernor: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Leaders of tomorrow are now theives of tomorrow 🤭😄😂
There is still much work to be done but I think we are learning very well from the thieves of today.😎
So our tomorrow will be alright.👌🏾
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Crafteck1: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2023
Leading by example of aso rock leaders
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by AllenSpencer: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2023
And someone will still come here to tell me Nigeria has a bright future

The current crop of youths will be worst than the present leaders.

30 years from now, ex yahoo boys will be deciding for Nigerians. First Lady’s will be Ex-hook-up’s
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ayobeck(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2023
I like naija for dat expecially our polithiefcian embezzle 300million and use 20million to do case,hope u get d brain 😂😂😂
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Obainoman6: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don’t blame them, Nigeria is so corrupt state and the society produces it kind.

Look at what our so called leaders of tomorrow is doing in the position of just mere course rep undecided.

During my Nysc program, I was the Vice president in my CDS and the treasurer was my good friend, we were even in the same PPA. We had every opportunity to steal money but we didn’t despite my love for money.

And we were over 200 corp members in my cds, and we were paying dues of #100 each in every CDS meetings (Thursdays).

But One thing I enjoyed about my office as a CDS Vp was free transport to my PPA almost everyday in the sense that I didn’t use #1 of my money to transport myself to my PPA, it was from our cds account.

First time dis one is making sense,
So Nigerian men are no longer wicked?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by wisman1(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Seriously? Lost semester or last semester? 400 level hmm no wonder e move with una head
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Confirmedzombie: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2023
securitywatch50:
Go to court
And ended up in aso rock
Talkless of 6.4M.

Stop this rubbish talk and say something about the thread.

What has the thread to do with someone forfeiting money.

I wonder how you sleep at night with the level of hate and bitterness in your heart

Get a life or you will keep wailing
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Pauliaette(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2023
See small privileged naha, una go blame politicians. Na so e dey start...
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by fkj950ax(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2023
So a text book is an average of N42k?

6.4m / 150 students
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Elxandre(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:
How much do you have in your account? I don't care if it's legit money or not
Lol. I can't tell a stranger na. Anyways It doesn't matter how much I have sir but 6m is not life changing money to ruin your life for.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Nemesis0147(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Our SUG president during my set…nwa ikuku ran away with more than 30m I think that year,,,even up to this day…nobody has heard of him.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Lexusgs430: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2023
They would end up in the senate and house of reps, in years to come......... 😜🤣
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by int0x80(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Some Nigerians have very low dreams and aspirations. What is meager amount of #6m that has made him now a wanted man plus his education in jeopardy!
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kingray10: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Cjizzy:

Japa to UK and Canada with 6m? Lol
You funny walahi
There are various ways it will be possible...
Despite how weak the naira is now.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ceejay94: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
Na like dis e dey take start. Later dis one will find himself in the senate or somewhere else and continue the looting. We keep blaming those in power but fail to understand that we elected them from amongst us, they didn't fall from they sky; they have the mindset and mentality of an average Nigerian who sees every leadership opportunity as an avenue to amass wealth.

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm and the rest was history cheesy
example Tinubu
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by AmeLonRo(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2023
This is hilarious. The course rep is afraid of some things. The fear of the following made him do what he did.
1. He was afraid of poverty. This made him to bolt away with the contributed sum. His thought is that with 6.4 million his poverty problem will be settled or solved.
2. He is afraid an opportunity like this may not surface again and hence, he grabbed this one and fled.
3. He was concerned about his future financial stability and therefore, he saw the contributed 6.4 million as his way to secure his future financially.
4. He was afraid he might not get a good-paying job on time after graduation.
5. He ran away because he knew if he was around with the money in his custody he might be arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czU8Qd7K7CQ
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ganjafama(m): 1:37am On Aug 19, 2023
illicit:
How can two people be one person

This post is not clear
Read it again you'll understand.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by MasterTeeUSA: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Most likely used the money to JAPA. Why keep that kind of money without multiple signatures? Nigerians never learn...stupid seems to fly around.

obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ganjafama(m): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2023
AmeLonRo:
This is hilarious. The course rep is afraid of some things. The fear of the following made him do what he did.
1. He was afraid of poverty. This made him to bolt away with the contributed sum. His thought is that with 6.4 million his poverty problem will be settled or solved.
2. He is afraid an opportunity like this may not surface again and hence, he grabbed this one and fled.
3. He was concerned about his future financial stability and therefore, he saw the contributed 6.4 million as his way to secure his future financially.
4. He was afraid he might not get a good-paying job on time after graduation.
5. He ran away because he knew if he was around with the money in his custody he might be arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czU8Qd7K7CQ

Can you throw away your future because of N6.4 million?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by goslowgoslow(m): 1:58am On Aug 19, 2023
securitywatch50:
Go to court
And ended up in aso rock
Talkless of 6.4M.
What is the correlation between the two?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by OlaHolla: 2:11am On Aug 19, 2023
That one guy that always overwait 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Funflipper: 2:20am On Aug 19, 2023
They say "these are our heroes". With the calibre of youths in Nigeria, there is no hope for the future.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Funflipper: 2:24am On Aug 19, 2023
AllenSpencer:
And someone will still come here to tell me Nigeria has a bright future

The current crop of youths will be worst than the present leaders.

30 years from now, ex yahoo boys will be deciding for Nigerians. First Lady’s will be Ex-hook-up’s

The future is really bleak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.