Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment (39225 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by AllenSpencer: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Funflipper:

The future is really bleak.

Bleak is an understatement!

The future is dead!

Have you seen SUG and NANS election? You will conclude that Nigeria has no future if reality has to be faced squarely!
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by obotematics: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2023
How can you entrust kids with free money and come here and embarrass your selves!🏃🏃🏃🏃🔥🔥🔥
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Bigchristo: 2:59am On Aug 19, 2023
obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Na so the criminal attitude take dey start oo, if this one’s find their way into government dem go finished Nigeria
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ajalalomo: 3:52am On Aug 19, 2023
These are leaders of tomorrow. Nigerian youths will sell Nigeria if they are given opportunity to rule nigeria for 30 days.

They are more corrupt than these old and heartless politicians that are ruling us at present.

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Emma1Oj(m): 4:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Thank God for me. I never knew one can disappear with departmental, lecturer or student text book 💰 money.

So it was trust all those while..!! Though I really enjoyed myself then as I was paying my schl fees from course rep and chief wip responsibilities.

I really did njoyed myself.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bluefilm: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Drefaithful:
When I was a lecturer, I instructed all the course Reps of the courses I offered to deposit the money and bring the teller to my office, we had GT in the school, so no excuse.

At the end of the semester, prior to the commencement of the examination, I will reconcile all the tellers and the book sold.

A lecturer offering a course?

Baba, I hail o.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by victorVIC1(m): 4:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingray10:
If na me na jakpa be that.
Canada or U.K grin grin grin

E no worth am.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Amonijosh1: 4:40am On Aug 19, 2023
stupid students abandoning their career at final year level bc of #6m @ 2 persons. whats that amount compared to their future..
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by mystical109(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2023
dangermouse:
Two of them are obviously dating each other and must have planned it together.

I keep imagining how they were able to collect the money involved in the first place

Its a shame!
exactly the first question that came to my mind. How much is the said text book? and how many students paid ?

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Too bad
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Gmajor(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2023
People wey dey 400L no sabi write letter.
Wahala!

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Smartguyboy(m): 5:16am On Aug 19, 2023
This one is about to ruined his life because of 6.4m that can’t even take you to any western country.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Bhol28: 5:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Police officers are just being used as scapegoat.Mindset of most of us in this country are corrupt.Police are even better because they always stylishly beg for bribes.Brothers killing brothers,sisters sleeping with sisters rich husbands.Fathers sleeping with daughters.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by gracealonev: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
Na like dis e dey take start. Later dis one will find himself in the senate or somewhere else and continue the looting. We keep blaming those in power but fail to understand that we elected them from amongst us, they didn't fall from they sky; they have the mindset and mentality of an average Nigerian who sees every leadership opportunity as an avenue to amass wealth.

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm a4nd the rest was history cheesy

Forget about it! In Nigeria, most of your current leaders have long eaten their cakes and they still have them.
At a time in their shady lives, they lived as if there was no future. The president once had drug business issues. Senate president and NDDC funds. The party chairman was filmed stuffing dollars in his babariga. Ogun state governor involved in card fraud in the US. Former Delta state governor stole building materials and was convicted by a competent court. Former House Speaker had his own conviction in the US.

In Nigeria, when these people need positions and their past begins to haunt them, they always use do-or-die means to have their way. We know all of them.

It's our tragic reality.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by tbliss22(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2023
These ones saw 6m they took off grin grin what if they now get to see 600million?? No to kill everybody for the faculty
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kennitrust(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
Na like dis e dey take start. Later dis one will find himself in the senate or somewhere else and continue the looting. We keep blaming those in power but fail to understand that we elected them from amongst us, they didn't fall from they sky; they have the mindset and mentality of an average Nigerian who sees every leadership opportunity as an avenue to amass wealth.

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm and the rest was history cheesy
the problem is that our law against looting and money laundering is weak that why the problem will not go away soon.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bizhop01: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2023
Them want use the money for wedding
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Expanse2020(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2023
sotall:
Nice one

The 6.4m was swallowed by rats and snake.

On another note nothing beats the combo of a man and woman agreeing to embezzle money. cheesy cheesy
That why IPOB cannot lead this country...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Melkizedeck: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2023
I hope this isn't media trial. Have we heard the whole story before "hanging" them?

In Nigeria I have learned not to believe every story I read online.

But if the aforementioned story is true, those kids need to be punished and then rehabilitated!!!

2 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bonnyhope: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingray10:
If na me na jakpa be that.
Canada or U.K grin grin grin

6m cannot take you to those countries
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by sonofsteven: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm and the rest was history cheesy

Mind of an average Nigerian is dubious in nature, the state of the country has so much corrupt us that what we think about is how to swindle people, those with conscience are those who are contented with what they have, while the second set na people who have handled a particular amount of money, so anything within that range or below can't entice them, the 3rd are people who didn't see means to getaway so they have no other option to keep or return and believe when a bushmeat escapes today, tomorrow is another hunting season.... those critics are saying all that because they are not there yet

E get the kind billion I go see, e go try my conscience not million... so if I'm not careful I go fall into the temptation... money na spirit o

Na why people wey stealing they their blood, no matter the amount or the situation they will want to steal even if it's in a tight corner
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingray10:

There are various ways it will be possible...
Despite how weak the naira is now.

Literally not visible...
Even if you get admitted with low deposit schools.. you will hav to pay another fee before enrollment when u arrive... calculate everything together
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Khallicopyro: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Bonnie and Clyde... Dem don go settle down somehere
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Agugbadin: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Thieves, Ndioshi Ndioshi
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Average9jaman: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2023
obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

If their role models are our leaders, then I don't blame them one bit, they have learnt well
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Badonasty(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
Lol..na the guy and him babe chop the money…and by the way na 400l undergraduates type that shit…later we go dey complain say work no dey…
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Mayeldah(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2023
The errors in the announcement na wa!

shey na the students write am? No wonder two dimwit lovers stole their textbook payments.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Nairas2dollars: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:

This sounds like what my friend told me about Unn. Is it the school?
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by NSK4U(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2023
What do you expect when even the one parading himself as president is also a product of dubious lifestyle, the drug lord is leading the pace for his likes.
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kingosytex(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
This sounds like what my friend told me about Unn. Is it the school?

Yep!
Sometime in 2013 or so cheesy
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kingray10: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Literally not visible...
Even if you get admitted with low deposit schools.. you will hav to pay another fee before enrollment when u arrive... calculate everything together
Have you tot Express entry Canada..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.