Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) (78584 Views)

Emefiele's Wife, 3 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC / Keyamo, Sowore, Other Nigerians Mourn Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (Photo) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Gajagojo: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
ecolime:
I supported the cashless policy because of vote buying but later realised, the policy did more harm than good.

The Politicians found their way around it but the poor masses and struggling businesses never did.

Emefiele ought to have backed down in the good of the larger populace. The policy truly made me understand the saying, when two elephants fight the grass suffers.
The fact that you believe it was intended to curb vote buying

The fact Bharat you believe it would achieve that objective says a lot about your intelligence and thinking capacity
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by BALLOSKI: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
The wife looks Yoruba and older
even Emefiele looks Yoruba here.
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by BALLOSKI: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Just leave me alone now, I'm emotional. We'll fight later
na everyday una de fight?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Allisgud: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
ecolime:
I supported the cashless policy because of vote buying but later realised, the policy did more harm than good.

The Politicians found their way around it but the poor masses and struggling businesses never did.

Emefiele ought to have backed down in the good of the larger populace. The policy truly made me understand the saying, when two elephants fight the grass suffers.
na change of naira note,in order to frustrate tinubu apc since they denied him flagbearer
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Kukutente23: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Juanmike:
And Ugly too, like any typical Yoruba
Don't forget to take your drugs before you sleep OK?
We don't want you running naked into the market tomorrow morning
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Kukutente23: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
seunodediranivy:

The wife looks Hausa ni, olodo
Are you sure you're ok
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by rickleye: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2023
Let’s leave the family out .. na the man offend us .
Not sure what the OP aim in showing the family is for ?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Excelll: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Sodiq3. Idiot, and you forget Buhari?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Excelll: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=IconicR. Idiot, and you forget your Buhari y'all were praising before now?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2023
favor914:
He did it for you Obidients, but we all know you cannot stop a rolling stone.

Jagaban, last man standing.

Last Al Capone Of Africa ni!
Everyday do or the TIEFNUBU!🤣
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:59am On Aug 19, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Throwback picture of suspended Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele with his wife and son.
Bunch of I'll-bred domestic thieves. See how them hey look like ekpa
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2023
Bad blood 😡😡😡
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by vicfajeze: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2023
Kukutente23:
The wife looks Yoruba and older
WETIN YORUBAS TAKE DO YOU BRO?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Haydens: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
Just leave me alone now, I'm emotional. We'll fight later

Are you on your period ?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by HRMK: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2023
in which year is this?
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Daniety(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Throwback picture of suspended Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele with his wife and son.

THIS MAN........... Think twice now
Understand that what ever you did wrong still remain up to you
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Skty: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Juanmike:
And Ugly too, like any typical Yoruba

Hmmm...those people de worwor sha.
Re: Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) by Ivlesivil(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
See this one already jubilating in his brain. So if someone is emotional this is what comes to your mind

Look at ur fellow old oloshos, jumping from bridge up and down bcoz man leave una worn out kpekus,..

But still pls, get help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / TB Joshua Speaks On Elections, Predicts Plane Crash / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.