Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters (22531 Views)

Defection: Moghalu Demands Apology From Falana / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Porksupplyib: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=Rybnyk post=125207110][/quote]

God bless you o.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by SuccessfulRichi: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2023
Are Africans the only race that was colonize in the world. You people keep crying victims everytime. Africans are so naive and emotional. Think and be logically. Did you know India, Mexico even the great American etc were once colonized by the British government. So why the noise all the time?? Inferiority complex and color?? What??
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Ever8090: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2023
abhosts:
Lol. If you like, give black Africans all the money in the US federal reserve, they would return to beg for loans after a few years. Rest assured that all that wealth would be squandered and looted in record time.

The British colonized Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Why is is only blacks that are still crying about colonization several decades after independence?
you said it all....
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Softhands(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2023
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ned on drugs!

He should be thinking of delivering the dividends of democracy to his constituency! Of all the challenges facing his constituency, is this the best he can think of?

I don't want to believe Ned does drugs, but his suggestion's shows he probably does!

I think say you be pastor o, you don dey sell drugs join ministry work?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by obedience4(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Did they Enslave Canadians too?
Rape, dehumanise, steal from Australians USA, New Zealand and Hong Kong?? Did they?
Yes they colonized them, but were they subjected yi these other atrocities?

The British raped Nigerian
Can you prove this,
Dude the USA fought a 4 years plus war to be free from the British,
China now in all his glory was occupied by the imperial Japanese empire, they were killed, there women were used as sex slaves, and young men were force into force hard labour,
Same with south Korea
Yet both nations ROSE to become works players today.
Ethiopia is on record to being the only African nation not to be colonised, get his Ethiopia better than or among the top richest country because she wasn't colonised
Our fathers screams colonialism as the reason they failed, today you are still screaming colonialism,
God forbid our children will still be screaming colonialism when other countries have moved on,
The Jews were massacred by the Nazis yet Israel ROSE to become a major player today

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by jojothaiv(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
The amount is even meagre in my opinion. What they have stolen from us is unquantifiable, whatever they have, they built from the sweat of our fore fathers.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Allisgud: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2023
abhosts:
Lol. If you like, give black Africans all the money in the US federal reserve, they would return to beg for loans after a few years. Rest assured that all that wealth would be squandered and looted in record time.

The British colonized Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Why is is only blacks that are still crying about colonization several decades after independence?
where those people maltreated like monkeys in chain,forced to labour in plantations
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Mrniceguy001: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2023
JaredH:
Pay them for the education system they brought to you.. And other things you are enjoying today...

Stupid monkey

Slave.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Mrniceguy001: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2023
ictplotter:
Africa my Africa
Africa of proud warriors in ancestral savannahs
Africa of whom my grandmother sings
On the banks of the distant river
I have never known you
But your blood flows in my veins
Your beautiful black blood that irrigates the fields
The blood of your sweat
The sweat of your work
The work of your slavery
Africa, tell me Africa
Is this your back that is unbent
This back that never breaks under the weight of humilation
This back trembling with red scars
And saying no to the whip under the midday sun
But a grave voice answers me
Impetuous child that tree, young and strong
That tree over there
Splendidly alone amidst white and faded flowers
That is your Africa springing up anew
springing up patiently, obstinately
Whose fruit bit by bit acquires
The bitter taste of liberty.

Who wrote this?
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by mencer(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2023
The man will still go and lavish huge money made from nass in Europe
Hypocrites
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Ned on drugs!

He should be thinking of delivering the dividends of democracy to his constituency! Of all the challenges facing his constituency, is this the best he can think of?

I don't want to believe Ned does drugs, but his suggestion's shows he probably does!

The old man is clearly deluded. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Nice
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Petdagr8t(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2023
$ 5 trillion dollars abi?, so that you guys will re loot it and send it back to Europe and US. Oga Ned Nwoko well done Regina don dey do you small factory resetting.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Myer(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Rostikol: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
The amount is even meagre in my opinion. What they have stolen from us is unquantifiable, whatever they have, they built from the sweat of our fore fathers.

Thank you jare.

What is 5 trillion dollars?

The west owe Africa thousands of trillions of dollars.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Calitoscassius(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2023
This guy has gone senile, grin $5 trillion paid to who? Him?

These are Africans who are today risking their lives swimming across the atlantic to Europe vouluntarily seeking and begging to be enslaved in 2023. Slavery didn't seem to have done them any harm.

These are also african politicians who loot their own people and country dry go dump the money in European and American banks. So what would they be demanding $5 trillion for?
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by seunayantokun(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2023
The one wey im too thief, make im no forget to vomit and apologise o.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2023
The days of blaming the west for our problem is over. The monsters we made to lead us are partly our problem.

No amount of money is enough for a reckless person.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Rostikol: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This guy has gone senile, grin $5 trillion paid to who? Him?

These are Africans who are today risking their lives swimming across the atlantic to Europe vouluntarily seeking and begging to be enslaved in 2023. Slavery didn't seem to have done them any harm.

These are also african politicians who loot their own people and country dry go dump the money in European and American banks. So what would they be demanding $5 trillion for?

Stupid slave. They slaughtered your ancestors, burned down your cities, and looted your countries for centuries, leaving you with BUSH as your country at independence.

THEY OWE YOU, YOU STUPID MORO.N.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by pansophist(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Dead on arrival.

Only the strong can demand justice, not the weak. All I see is an antelope suing the tiger for killing millions of its ancestors as food since time immemorial.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by omojoibo: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Image123(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2023
What a foolish thing to think. Africa is blessed beyond other continents. If they give you 500trillion, we will still be behind them and we still know the people that will chop it, clean mouth and use it to buy mansions and cars all over the world. What we need is change of attitude to change ourselves, not apologies and schemes to get dollars.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Rostikol: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2023
pansophist:
Dead on arrival.

Only the strong can demand justice, not the weak. All I see is an antelope suing the tiger for killing millions of its ancestors as food since time immemorial.

AFRICANS WORLDWIDE WILL GET REPARATIONS.

IT HAS BEEN PROPHESIED EVEN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHICH IS A HISTORY OF YOUR ANCESTORS, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE TOO BRAINWASHED AND IGNORANT TO KNOW THAT.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by pansophist(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2023
Rostikol:

AFRICANS WORLDWIDE WILL GET REPARATIONS.

IT HAS BEEN PROPHESIED EVEN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHICH IS A HISTORY OF YOUR ANCESTORS, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE TOO BRAINWASHED AND IGNORANT TO KNOW THAT.

Reparation from who? grin

Mr. Enlightened indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Rostikol:

Stupid slave. They slaughtered your ancestors, burned down your cities, and looted your countries for centuries.

THEY OWE YOU, YOU STUPID MORO.N.
NO, you are a slave! No one slaughtered my ancestors, burned down my city or looted my country.

They don't owe me anything! You hopeless lazy forking bas.stard! grin sit on your lazy ass and wait for $5trillion to be paid to your lazy ignorant so called ancestors.

My ancestors were the ones selling your useless hopeless lazy ancestors voluntarily to the slave masters, my ancestors were kings who made millions out of selling your ancestors as slaves to the white man.

Africa cannot even get their country rift with corruption and human rights abuse let alone demand for reparations grin grin

THEY DON'T OWE ME! YOU LAZY HOPELESS FOOOL!
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by zumbigbo(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2023
African niggers still selling their brothers now. Case in point, the man looking to invade another African country on behalf of his white masters just to install dem all crazy
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Thoughty2(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2023
abhosts:

Thank you. I wonder why blacks keep playing the victim. We no get shame
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Rostikol: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2023
oliverwrites:
The colonial masters left decades ago. Africa us backward because of our leaders. They have stolen more than the colonial masters.

IGNORANT DUNCE.

NAME ONE INFRASTRUCTURE AROUND YOU THAT WAS BUILT BY THE BRITISH.

YOU DO KNOW THEY RULED NIGERIA FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS UNINTERRUPTED?

EXPORTING VALUABLE RESOURCES ANNUALLY?

SO WHAT DID THEY BUILD THAT YOU CAN SEE?

OUR FIRST POWER PLANT WAS KAINJI DAM, COMMISSIONED IN 1964.

UNIVERSITIES, ZERO AT INDEPENDENCE, AFTER 100 YEARS OF BRITISH RULE.

TODAY YOU HAVE 300 UNIVERSITIES COURTESY OF BLACK RULE.

ALL THESE ROADS AND EXPRESSWAYS AND FLYOVERS YOU SEE AROUND YOU, DO YOU KNOW IT WAS ALL BUSH IN 1960?

YET YOUR THICK SLAVE SKULL THINKS NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE MORE CORRUPT THAN THE COLONIALISTS!

IF NOT FOR INDEPENDENCE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A VILLAGE ILLITERATE LIKE YOUR GRANDPARENTS UNDER COLONIAL RULE, BECAUSE THE LITERACY RATE WAS 5% AT INDEPENDENCE COMPARED TO 75% TODAY.

THE BRITISH DID NOT BUILD PUBLIC SCHOOLS. JUST A HANDFUL OF MISSIONARY SCHOOLS WERE BUILT FOR A SELECT FEW.

SO WITHOUT BLACK RULE YOU WOULD BE AN ILLITERATE VILLAGE PALMWINE TAPPER LIKE YOUR GRANDPA.

EVERY DAY YOU WAKE UP, THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS FOR BLACK RULE.

DUMBASS SLAVE TO WHITE.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by okechuks22: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
abhosts:

that's because black choose morons as there leaders
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Rostikol: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

He doesn't have to be; he's only being honest.

Black people are terrible humans.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's actually God that created black people.

ACTUALLY IT WAS GOD WHO CREATED BLACK PEOPLE, YOU IGNORANT PEABRAIN.

YOU KNOW HOW WE KNOW?

BECAUSE ONLY AN INTELLIGENT, LOVING CREATOR WOULD ENSURE OUR SKIN IS BLESSED WITH THE CHEMICAL MELANIN, NECESSARY FOR OUR SURVIVAL ON THE WORLD’S HOTTEST CONTINENT.

WITHOUT THAT MELANIN, WHICH MAKES YOU BLACK OR BROWN SKINNED, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY BECAUSE YOUR ANCESTORS WOULD HAVE PERISHED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE AFRICAN SUN.

LET THAT SINK IN NEXT TIME YOUR COLONISED, BRAINWASHED HEAD FEELS INFERIOR.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Geovanni412(m): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Ned on drugs!

This is the type of behaviour we associate with people on kolos.

Remove the log from your eye before you try to remove the speck from your neighbour's eye.

Let's start with Nigerian politicians...

Why not suggest death penalty for those found guilty of corruption whilst in political office?

Let all the money they stole be used for constituency development.

More damage has been done to Nigeria by Nigerian politicians than anybody else.

Complaining about an event that took place over 200 years ago.

By that logic, perhaps, Israel should ask Germany for reparations since over 6 million Jews were butchered within 6 years during the Holocaust.

But Israel has moved past that level with sound leadership. Their economy is prospering and people are happy. They remember their past with the wailing wall of Jerusalem.

The past should remain the past.

But let's assume that we decide to pay reparations, who should we pay it to?

African countries or black Americans?

Also, since we are talking of reparations, should Arab countries like Egypt, Tunisia and the likes compensate other African countries for the trans Saharan slave trade which ran from 7th- 19th century (1200 years)?

What about the Barbary slave trade where Arabs enslaved people from England , Portugal and Spain etc that ran from 16th-19th Century?

Reparation is madness and anybody suggesting it needs to be re-educated on his history.
Re: Ned Nwoko Demands $5 Trillion Reparations, Apology From Colonial Masters by Blaqputin(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.