Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended (414 Views)

If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work / Relationship This Days / Whatsapp Depreciate Relationship This Days... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Whazar(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
My first thread after coming back from a year ban on this app was about the second and just yesterday I ended the third and I think I’m done for now till further notice

We never get to see very often because of the nature of my job so she only come around during the weekend and not even every weekends, she can’t clean or cook for me all she ever crave for is ice cream and chicken pie, there was a time I visited her and I jokingly asked her in the phone what she would prepare for me and she said she can’t cook oo. I was just pilling all the red flags together till she hit my nerve this last time

She came around on Monday and I have not been around for like two weeks so my apartment looked tattered with cobwebs and dust my kitchen was also messy, this girl just crossed her leg and watched tv while I cleaned everywhere, she didn’t even try to help 😆, so when I got overwhelmed I had to call some neighbor maids to help me do the chore and I paid them. The only thing she could utter out of her mouth was she’s hungry and she wants chicken and ice cream, the way I sent her out of my apartment ehn.

Since then she has been calling and texting but I am not replying cos I’m just done with such attitude. No sign of homeliness or anything just your typical gen z baddie. Who get time for were? Abeg

Did I mention she nags a lot too, and because of too much intake of sugar and junks she no longer wet herself until she apply lube, all of these can’t just keep going on man, my side chicks are even better off than her
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by immortalcrown(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
The story was touching until I read "side chicks".

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Two wrongs do not make a right but I must say that both of you were unfair to each other. Her fault doesn't justify yours and yours doesn't justify hers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Taylor90: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Thank God the same God I've been serving have finally opened your eyes to see you've been dating a native fowl all these while cheesy

Well,I can't even fathom the fact that I'll be proudly calling such a local fowl my banny undecided

Where una take dey see all these kind half-bred fowls dey carry self,all in the name of "my girlfriend"? undecided

May such types of bannies never come our way🙏

3 Likes

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by SenecaTheYonger: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Whazar:
My first thread after coming back from a year ban on this app was about the second and just yesterday I ended the third and I think I’m done for now till further notice

We never get to see very often because of the nature of my job so she only come around during the weekend and not even every weekends, she can’t clean or cook for me all she ever crave for is ice cream and chicken pie, there was a time I visited her and I jokingly asked her in the phone what she would prepare for me and she said she can’t cook oo. I was just pilling all the red flags together till she hit my nerve this last time

She came around on Monday and I have not been around for like two weeks so my apartment looked tattered with cobwebs and dust my kitchen was also messy, this girl just crossed her leg and watched tv while I cleaned everywhere, she didn’t even try to help 😆, so when I got overwhelmed I had to call some neighbor maids to help me do the chore and I paid them. The only thing she could utter out of her mouth was she’s hungry and she wants chicken and ice cream, the way I sent her out of my apartment ehn.

Since then she has been calling and texting but I am not replying cos I’m just done with such attitude. No sign of homeliness or anything just your typical gen z baddie. Who get time for were? Abeg

Did I mention she nags a lot too, and because of too much intake of sugar and junks she no longer wet herself until she apply lube, all of these can’t just keep going on man, my side chicks are even better off than her

Sorry OP. The girls that cook and clean have all died out. What we have now is men with vaginas and boobs.

Social media is engineering women to be more like men, so treat her like you would a man. Unless she displays a feminine mentality, she's a male.

1 Like

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Whazar(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Sorry OP. The girls that cook and clean have all died out. What we have now is men with vaginas and boobs.

Social media is engineering women to be more like men, so treat her like you would a man. Unless she displays a feminine mentality, she's a male.
Exactly

For me I have moved on and if she doesn’t stop calling or texting I will have to block her

No time

1 Like

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Tit4Tat1(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

I always tell men to adopt this method and stop been stupid.

If she wants to be masculine, treat her as such, if she wants to be a baby girl also give her the baby girl treatment..

1 Like

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Whazar(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Thank God the same God I've been serving have finally opened your eyes to see you've been dating a native fowl all these while cheesy

Well,I can't even fathom the fact that I'll be proudly calling such a local fowl my banny undecided

Where una take dey see all these kind half-bred fowls dey carry self,all in the name of my girlfriend? undecided
Bros you suppose know say me sef over choke for the red pill, but this girl show me all these shege in only 2 months

We didn’t date for that long

May such types of bannies never come our way🙏
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Sonnobax15(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

. So are you simply advising the op to take the mumu back or what? undecided

Banny wey no fit do common house chores for her guy house, wetin he wan use am do again? undecided

Op, I'm fully in support of your actions undecided. I'm only angry with you due to the fact that you didn't even give her better strong flying nodding for her head first before pushing her out undecided
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by SenecaTheYonger: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Whazar:

Exactly

For me I have moved on and if she doesn’t stop calling or texting I will have to block her

No time

Just tell her you can't date a man and she acts like a man.
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by SenecaTheYonger: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Where did i advice him to take her back?
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Whazar(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Banny wey no fit do common house chores for her guy house, wetin he wan use am do again? undecided

Op, I'm fully in support of your actions undecided. I'm only angry with you due to the fact that you didn't even give her better strong nodding for whr head first before pushing her out undecided
Person wey no even dey wet again? Bros I’m not that sex starved oo dem plenty for hand and I got nothing to lose

Make she just go her way Abeg
Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Whazar(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Just tell her you can't date a man and she acts like a man.
It’s like you know the girl, she dress like a man sometimes and I think she behave that way because she’s also financially stable but she still dey learn cos I never chop her 1 naira before so I still deserve some respect.

The saying that goes “when men make money they want more women, but when women make money they act like they don’t need men anymore “ just clear for my eye

1 Like

Re: My Third Relationship This Year Has Ended by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Whazar:

Person wey no even dey wet again? Bros I’m not that sex starved oo dem plenty for hand and I got nothing to lose

Make she just go her way Abeg
. If you be guyman wey know him way, bannies no suppose to dey give you headache for one second self cool

Kudos bro....I dey your back...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Woman On / Kano-like Never Before! Through The Lens Of A Drone. / Guys Can You Let A Female Know You Are Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.