Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest (22467 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / 30 Killed As ISWAP Terrorists Again Clash With Rival Boko Haram Jihadists / 21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by tnerro1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Helinues, come let's fight! Unity fountain in Abuja, is the venue. I'm pissed at your level of loyalty to the demonic APC party.

I live close by, can I come with my babe and pop corn, I promise not to surport any side in this fight 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Where are they getting weapons from?
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Chetas81(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
How does this benefit you,as you refused to killed their sponsor's 🦍
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by eteba(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good, the fight should be carried out two times weekly.....
I want to check something.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by IjebuWarrior: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by alabler: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Being following your comments on Nairaland for weeks. Your contributions are so empty; what has happened to your upstairs 🧠?
Plus, are you that jobless to be making Nairaland your home 24/7?

Taylor90:
Nigeria is gone

See how terrorists dey do gun play for Nigeria

Tinubu no see them oo

Na Niger be him problem

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Savechild23: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Advert for terrorist

It should be streamed online so I can have reason for using my data

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by benitwater(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Asgard73:
I like this bandits .. they be talk and do..

Not one useless old man on drugs .. hiding behind the word β€œ Ecowas β€œ to shout war ..

Wetin we know ..

Las las all na Muslim for sambisa.. on how e be .. na same virgins Dey motivate ..

Wish we for watch ..

Wey that fat human for tvc.. na now we need live coverage.. not stories ..
Just because of ur hatred for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu you are confessing your likeness for Bandits??
I pray Asiwaju Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu matter no go let you confess urself as a thief ShaπŸ€”na ur education and time I pity pass..SMH.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Coolgent(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Majority of those rascal ain't Nigerians they are imported for the sole motive to destabilize this country and to dent the image of Islam.
Muslims will never support the killing of Christians as it is haram in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Reference(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2023
NwaNimo1:
They should stream it......Mugu's go pay well well!

Hahahaha.... dis guy eh.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2023
jmoore:
This is now a comedy

A serious government would have bombed the 2 groups during the fighting.
Jonathan wanted to bomb them out completely but they said it's war against the north... So PBAT will follow them diplomatically...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by jegaxe(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2023
borno state contrary to what has been heard in the media that the troops are winning the war against bokoharam!
This should be the focus of the current administration rather than looking at maintaining peace in another country!
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by rightopdeep(m): 12:30am On Aug 20, 2023
How do they Gets Guns and Sophisticated Weapons in the Forest ?
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by manikspears: 12:38am On Aug 20, 2023
No surprises that is all their religion is about, chaos
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Needreallady(m): 12:43am On Aug 20, 2023
Africa are creating there land to be ready for warzone while the white are lying to nature disaster widefire to make there land defend zone with Japanese defense.....wake up AfricaπŸ“ΏπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

#UnityAfrica
#UnityNigeria
#Bat
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by dragunov: 12:57am On Aug 20, 2023
dre11:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/19/iswap-terrorists-reportedly-challenge-rival-boko-haram-gunfight-sambisa-forest-northeast

Mad folks. They use the harshest opium smuggled in from Afghanistan. They deep date palm into it and use another narc to bind the opium to the "debinu" and eat. Or they mix all kinds of narc substances and give to themselves. They become fearless and impervious to pain. Awọn weyrey.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by dragunov: 12:57am On Aug 20, 2023
rightopdeep:
How do they Gets Guns and Sophisticated Weapons in the Forest ?

The US and France. Trust me.πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by dragunov: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Jonathan wanted to bomb them out completely but they said it's war against the north... So PBAT will follow them diplomatically...

There is serious mining of expensive minerals going on inside Sambisa forest by the Western powers. That conveniently happens to be the stronghold of terrorists in the NE. All their activities and presence in that forest is just a smoke screen to divert the government while the mining continues unabated. All the high caliber weapons and munitions are provided to these terrorists by the West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Sniper101(m): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Nigerian Army should also endeavor to station and position themselves around the battleground; so as to finish off whoever emerges the victor between the two sect

#Wisdom

grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by akilo1: 2:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Nigeria is gone

Tinubu no see them oo

Na Niger be him problem
this Obidient ..u need to go back to primary to learn how to read and understand
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Mosba: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2023
Won't miss the opportunity to stake a bet on ISWAP winning this fight.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by oneman2k7: 2:41am On Aug 20, 2023
He good na, make terrorists dey do La Liga shooting for us
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Nice and great.They should quickly choose a venue and eliminate themselves,for all I care.It is a welcome development especially for the communities in the North,who have suffered in their hands.It is a thing of joy.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Safyqueen: 3:09am On Aug 20, 2023
bentenny:
This is yet another evidence that these terrorists are still in charge of most of the northern territories esp borno state contrary to what has been heard in the media that the troops are winning the war against bokoharam!
This should be the focus of the current administration rather than looking at maintaining peace in another country!

Maintaining peace in another country?
Is Niger not at peace?
They are only going there on selfish and colonialists interest nothing more. To generate more conflicts not necessarily in Niger alone at the end but entire west Africa.
They need war in entire west Africa to sell weapons, free access to our abundants resources with a puppet or stugees at helm of affairs in each African countries.
Somebody somewhere should tell Tinubu to retract and save west Africa from the coming unpalatable insurgencies vis-a-vis insecurities.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by wink2015(m): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2023
Nigeria government should open up talks with the rebel group.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Larryndelaw: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Nigeria is gone

Tinubu no see them oo

Na Niger be him problem
Don't you have anything to say abt IPOB and unknown Gunmen ravaging the east? There is no diffence IPOB is even worse. A slowpoke will sit somewhere in Finland and give an order to a whole region and the eastern will abide by it. It can only happen in the east. I'm expecting you to spend more energy in the east and let other region be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Safyqueen:

Maintaining peace in another country?
Is Niger not at peace?
They are only going there on selfish and colonialists interest nothing more. To generate more conflicts not necessarily in Niger alone at the end but entire west Africa.
They need war in entire west Africa to sell weapons, free access to our abundants resources with a puppet or stugees at helm of affairs in each African countries.
Somebody somewhere should tell Tinubu to retract and save west Africa from the coming unpalatable insurgencies vis-a-vis insecurities.
Mr fulaigbo. Now all of a sudden you care so much about African. Fulaigbo babble. Fulaigbo will defend boko haram Igbos Fulani herdsmen ISWAP military coupists and tell sane people to hate Ecowas and Nigeria government
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by TyroneP(m): 4:21am On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:
Nigeria is gone

Tinubu no see them oo

Na Niger be him problem

Only a few of their ideologies are similar while they're lot of differences in other parts of their ideologies and objectives.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:27am On Aug 20, 2023
azraeljaheel:
sad

I don't understand ooo.. is it not the same agenda both groups are pursuing undecided

Please sharply pick a date and a venue.. y'all should waste each other.. if the naija forces can't help reduce you guys.. you guys can equally help reduce one another

Pastor Taylor below bout to drop some "bolded" sermon cool

Black A.x.e and V.i.k.i.n.g.s are both cult groups grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Challenge Rival Boko Haram To Gunfight In Sambisa Forest by ade4real2016: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Definitely there is no one in charge of Nigeria as claimed by Professor Wole Soyinka few months ago....How ungodly it sounds to Nigeria to hear two condemned n deadly Terrorists groups are having combats at free will within d territory of a local government in Nigeria... Where are standby forces ready to fight unnecessary war in Nigeria...ls Tinubu saying this does not concern him.. Looks like there's an agenda behind this war in Niger Republic....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.