Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (34870 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Guardian(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2011
Men !!!

This is sad. Why is it that Yoruba Actors & Actress are fond of this jab !!
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Larrey(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2011
Hello everybody.am nt saying wat babasuwe did is right(is 100% wrong)cos d man is rich,i dnt knw wat tempted him 2 do it(maybe is greediness) bt 2 be sincere,wat we audience re coursing self 2 much.for example,i went 2 d same secondary sch wit helen paul nd 1 of my frnds dat is based in u.s called me abt 2yrs ago dat sm1 told him dat helen paul is stil boarding buses nd bikes nd i said yes dat i saw her too ard yaba tech on a bike,so i asked him a question dat wat does dat mean,d guy said sebi she is a star dat she does nt ve 2 board buses or bikes again nd i told him dat helen paul is a normal person like us dat he shud nt compare us wit u.s again cos dy re nt really paying dm much here.Anoda example,my sister's frnd told her dat she saw sikiratu sindodo at clinic dat people were laughing at her wen she left dat she has cancer due 2 her bleaches,so my sister's frnd nw said dat nd she called herself a star dat people re luking up 2 her bt my sis replied her dat we audience re luking up 2 dem as if dy re god which dy re nt,dy re normal people lik us,we re nt perfect. wat am really saying is dat we shud leave des stars alone,dy shud leave according 2 wat dy ve,we shud nt expect much 4rm dm cos dy re humans like us.if dy wear cheap clothes we wil complain,if dy do cheap hair we wil complain,if dy pollute d air we wil complain,if dy buy 2 much clothes or car we wil also complain dat dy re nt investing.Abaaaa
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by atasteve: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2011
Finger crossed for the final outcome but I am shocked shocked
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by baslone: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2011
Former governors and leaders are being jailed for mismanaging

funds,role models are being arrested for drug trafficking.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2011
Am really enjoying d yoruba vs 'ibo, igbe' bashing, though am edo i'll still prefer living with dis two tribes rather than those mallams up north. Why? Becos they both have d same negative vices they are accusing each other of, d highest they can do is shout, as thieves dont fight. As for baba suwe, he's just a reflection of our society, corrupt, so kini big deal? And before u hit at me, I havent forgotten my benin sisters hustle in italy. Lol.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Azade: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=8pt]I think  he  shld   face the   rout, nonsense, Most artists are in to drug Pushing , Even  Musical  Artist  too.It is one of the perks of the industry,although they usually deny it.[/size] because  few of  them  will learn  from  dis  drug peddler's, cheesy
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2011
valacious:

Am really enjoying d yoruba vs 'ibo, igbe' bashing, though am edo i'll still prefer living with dis two tribes rather than those mallams up north. Why? Becos they both have d same negative vices they are accusing each other of, d highest they can do is shout, as thieves dont fight. As for baba suwe, he's just a reflection of our society, corrupt, so kini big deal? And before u hit at me, I havent forgotten my benin sisters hustle in italy. Lol.
Sharap dia!

Arent you ashamed that your edo is being colonized within. Or should I be the one telling you that edo is a Yoruba colony.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by bilymuse: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2011
[size=15pt]Tufiakwa Yoruuubaaa[/size]

Normally Igbo specialty is drug trafficking/armed robbery, Yoruba- 419, Hausa - ritual murder, Benin - prostitution. Now Yoruba want to add Igbo mandate: drug , to their own.

Na God go punish all the people doing bad bad things in Nigeria, irrespective of their tribe.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by mafolayomi(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2011
[quote][/quote]

grin grin grin. guy you funny die.no mind d 2 tribes. always waiting for an opportunity to bash one another. funny enough, d whites dont even see us as tribes but as Africans/Nigerians undecided na una sabi jare
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by PointB: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2011
Abeg who is keeping the score? grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by MMM2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2011
greedness angry
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Creamish(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
. . . they never learn from other peoplez experience . . sad . . undecided
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
It's always sad to see how people react to press news.

Baba Suwe went through the scanning machine at the airport and substances suspected to be drugs were seen hidden in his stomach, NDLEA sources said this morning.

He is now being detained at the NDLEA office at the airport.

Sources said he is under observation pending the time he will start excreting the drugs.

The drugs has not been confirmed to be hard let alone COcaine. It could be some herbal concoction he took or some native stuff prior to his traveling abroad as he is said to have medical issues that he deals with and it could also be hard drugs( cocaine)

But we just have to wait till NDLEA confirms after he excretes and if it is tested to be positive to cocaine,
This name damaging is too much,
No one is proven guilty except by the court of Law, Even the NDLEA can't prosecute him except through the court.
Let us be considerate with the press news.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by lucabrasi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
sdbaba:

I never said what he did was right, infact I condemn it 100%, I was only saying we the society at large should also treat this people like commoners. We are the ones that make them stars and put heavy loads on them to meet up. For instance if you see Tuface driving a peugeot 504 wont you laugh at him? be sincere with yourself.

My nephew doesnt like spending money at all, he's very prudent but in a situation where they hold him and his immediate family hostage, what is N20K in redeeming that kind of situation? that you're not sure where it may end. There was a day I was there and he came around, few mins later there were like 10 boys at their gate saying they're looking for him, we told them to go tell them that he wasnt around that he just came to drop something and he has left. They said ok no worries, they'll wait at the gate that since he has left they'll see wether it's his driver alone that will drive out with his car. After about 30mins of them waiting, he had to go out to see them himself and *settle* them cos he had to leave for an urgent appointment.

Anyways you may not understand now, I pray God makes you a superstar or that you win an elective post as a politician, then you'll appreciate what I'm saying here. All the best.
the issue is this if the supposed stars don't allow greed or whatever the people are saying to affect them then they don't have any problems i have seen baba wand before near my friend's house in ikeja the man lives in oshogbo and we saw him walking on the road with people hailing him.
i have seen mama rainbow walking on her own at lagos island many years ago,i remember when i went to check on the man processing my visa many many years ago i saw chief kanran standing by the road side conversing with another man people were hailing him and he greeted them and continued doing what he was doing
i have also seen the albino man elesho once with an uncle who came from abroad,my uncle actually stopped the car and gave him 100 pounds
i gave all these examples to show you that there is absolutely no excuse but pure naked greed especially for a man who has cars,houses,businesses,money and is still making money.
area boys will accept any amount you give them even if you are a star ask anybody who knows kana nwakwo as rich as he is he rarely gives area boys or anyone money is baba sure or your cousin richer than he is??
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by lucabrasi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

That scanner is either fake or the operator was incompetent!
Its either it was imported from china by an igbo man or an igbo person operated it and thats why he wont know or pretended he didnt know the difference between balls of amara and white substance.
Tell me people, doesnt dark objects like amara appear white in such scanners?
This is tribal conspiracy of highest order. They want to kill yorobawood so that their nollywood will continue to reign.
hi how come you have not made any comment today I'm seriously enjoying it even though i am yoruba.what have the yorubas done today grin since you ar the official nairaland osuofia
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Select(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
Hmmm,
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by r231(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
he should count his blessings he was caught in nigeria, he would have been sentenced to death in france, as they have zero tolerance for drug traffickers
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Gbenge77(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2011
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ournaija: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
Yoruba vs Igbo. I hail u na

See as people rush dey comment left right centre.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by sirwhales: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
oga ohhh! why is he always in the news for wrong things, the controversies that trailled the death of his wife Moladun Kenkelewu is even enough to make Adimeru live more carefully,
anyways there is always a day of judgement here on earth for every wrong doer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by kemisuga(f): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
BUT I READ IN TODAY'S TRIBUNE, THAT HE IS ONLY A SUSPECT. HE IS YET TO EXCRETE ANY DRUG, STILL UNDER CHECK IN THE NDLEA CUSTODY.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by poweredcom(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
Haaa men I am sure he gonna go scot free, That Naija for you, after all other actors that did this crime went scott free , bailing themselves, Ok, his bosses will send for his Bail release jare, hahhaah that the cartel for you
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by nex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
Let me ask something clear here. A citizen works for about 40 years of their life and after that, undergo all sorts of Pensions' Verification Exercises till they give up the ghost on the queue, won't you expect their peers to find alternatives?! You guys should be happy he wasn't caught with fresh human heads!
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by UgoBabe(f): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
i hate the reply function on this website, u can't reply to comments on earlier pages- whats up with that?

anyway one poster said you can't do anything completely legitimate in nigeria- i cry for our country if this is the mantra embraced by people, obviously he hasshown his hands
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2011
PointB:

Abeg who is keeping the score?  grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue

How can we count score when osuofia is in Enugu eating tapioka salad, no way it is still:
Yoruba->  -2       20  <-ndiigbo

They need to impound osuofia and  drag his skinny ar.se to MMA and charge him for anything. That way we can even begin to count scores here.

lucabrasi:

hi how come you have not made any comment today I'm seriously enjoying it even though i am yoruba.what have the yorubas done today grin since you ar the official nairaland osuofia
Just dey there de enjoy while those igbo boys at the airport will be humiliating your brother.
Cant you guys see what is happening here?!! Your only one brother who can make an igbo man laugh. Now they have caged him, tell me which igbo man wey go watch your yorobawood again. Isnt it shameful?!!!! Why are you guys giving in to this calculated, coordinated and organized ethnic silencing? It must stop or they will run you guys out of business!

Simply because baba suwe ate huge balls of amara few minutes b4 trying to board an aircraft, those igbo boys at the airport now felt they can frame him for drug peddling with their fake chinco body scanner.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
kemisuga:

BUT I READ IN TODAY'S TRIBUNE, THAT HE IS ONLY A SUSPECT. HE IS YET TO EXCRETE ANY DRUG, STILL UNDER CHECK IN THE NDLEA CUSTODY.

Yea, a suspect because no one really trusted that body scanner. Was it not the same scanner they supplied to that country thru which mutallab entered the US bound plane. Thats why the scanner only detected that mutallab had scrotum elephantiasis whereas the guy was carrying a huge napkin bomb in his groin.

Dont worry bro, they will wait forever because sooner than later, the amara will digest and let me see what they will say again.

Maybe then they will change the story and accuse Yoruba people of making juju that will make cocaine dissaper from someone's bowels. Lets just wait and see . . . . .
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by ak47mann(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
That is even dangerous for his life because if the cocaine burst in his bowel that an instant death,I mean if he didn't empty his bowel less than 24hrs,
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Sharap dia!

Arent you ashamed that your edo is being colonized within. Or should I be the one telling you that edo is a Yoruba colony.
do u know am older than u?agewise and even here on Nl? And u open ur tiny nose to say sharap. I dont blame u, too many tomato filled soup has entered ur yellow brain.
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by pillarbase: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2011
'you never seen anything' that is the anthem associate with the comedy icon.we are waiting for part two.is it a season film
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by onyengbu: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
valacious:

do u know am older than u?agewise and even here on Nl? And u open your tiny nose to say sharap. I dont blame u, too many tomato filled soup has entered your yellow brain.

Maybe you mistook me as one of your colonizers in the west who have a thing for tomato and red oil.

Im not from there. i nugo?
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Remii(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2011
baba suwe is about to produce another "Expensive Shiit" like Fela. poo poo wey then go carry go all kinds of laboratories.
If this man no eventually get cocaine in his bowel, he should sue them for their 10 years budget
Re: Comic Actor Baba Suwe Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by born2boink(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2011
I'm disappointed in Baba Suwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mama G And Okon Lagos Spotted At Elder Bethel Obuah's Burial Today / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.