Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40430 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Proudlyomonna: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Well to be very honest, sentiments aside Ronaldo really tried, nah the World Cup just create a huge gap, cos I remember una still Dey drag 🐐 debate with us albeit there was no debate cos Messi has always been clear.

If dem tell me say Messi go win World Cup I won’t believe, it still feel like a dream till now. Do you know how big and hard World Cup is? I fit banter oo, but can’t deny Ronaldo’s impact. Na penadogs make me hate that dude, una too loud, most esp this mumu wey you quote, sense far from him. Me I’m just paying em back their coins, cos 2 can play the game

Comparing Agentina to Portugal is like comparing Croatia to France.

Before Messi Agentina don already Win 2 World Cup,them don already been dey play Finals like norm.

Who Portugal epp for World Cup football grin

Their best performance is 3rd position 1966.

Agentina glory for football no start with Messi oo.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Iamthoney(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2023
Almiron eyan nla. It gladdens the heart to see you rip apart the penaldogs and Messi haters. The great man was outstanding last night for Inter Miami and I wasn’t surprised cos to him it’s just a normal day at the office for him

The other ewure dey fight for player of the tournament award while Messi was being reminded to come collect his alongside his golden boot award no be juju be that?

Messi is the S.I unit for greatness
Messi is football and football is Messi(the Americans might disagree and call it soccer lol)
I’d have hated myself if I had hated Messi
Messi is a gift that keeps giving

The little boy from Rosario Santa Fe just know how to press the ewure from Madeira’s neck all day every day and twice on a Saturday.

44 career trophies 🏆 ✅
8th Ballon D’or loading....90%

God bless the King

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by pquaver(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
I’m glad you didn’t watch cos it was too tense, I just laugh when penadogs scream say mls games are scripted if this Nashville catch Nasiru fc with Pendu included dem go chop like 7-0.

Did you see the last miss, omo if that ball had enter e go sweet gan, and Messi hit the bar, that should have been a goal, Omo when the guy lost the last penalty, I was so down, i screamed where is Alba he suppose took that kick not that kid.

I don’t blame em though, now all of em don sleep during the match they will only wake to highlights so it’s easy to judge, that’s why the MLS is superior to most leagues in Europe.

Congratulations to us my G, another bragging rights sealed.

Messi dey choke us with Evidence.. Baba was Goated since his youth. Freak of nature.. You know what it means for ur first contract to be signed on a napkin? The scout has seen what he never seen in his whole life of scouting.. Yet Desert warrior was in Europe ooo nobody saw himm.. You cant hide the greatest... He was found raw diamond in far away Argentina...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Ezyp(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Nbote:
Ronaldo fans are the most pathetic fantasy ever. If Messi scores or wins in the USA, it is scripted by FIFA or the goalkeepers or players are dispatch riders or Pizza Delivery guys. But if Ronaldo scores afta several matches against Al Walai Talai, celebrates like he won the world cup he's the best ever.. An Arab league that every player is scoring hattrick left right and centre. Let's not forget Rooney warned Messi he won't playing in the MLS easy

But before your post, no Ronaldo fan made any of these your statement na. Why Messi fans like to dey find quarrel when there are non. Messi won the cup with his team. Make we celebrate with Messi without mentioning Ronaldo. Grow up. Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry is stale.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

[s]Comparing Agentina to Portugal is like comparing Croatia to France.[/s]

Before Messi Agentina don already Win 2 World Cup,them don already been dey play Finals like norm.

that’s where you’re wrong, pre-2022 World Cup Argentina were never the favorite, infact they weren’t TOP 5 favorites, if I lie burst me.

Argentina has 2 world cups , Argentina won it 1986, how does that epp the team win 2014 finals. Portugal had a better squad at Qatar compare to Argentina.

Infact since I don Dey watch Argentina national side na their weakest squad won the World Cup

Don’t forget the great Maradona once coach em o, if 2 say na him win am, na another thing una go talk

The same thing happened to this Inter Miami team, Messi makes an average teams look exceptional.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:

Messi dey choke us with Evidence.. Baba was Goated since his youth. Freak of nature.. You know what it means for ur first contract to be signed on a napkin? The scout has seen what he never seen in his wholw life of scouting.. Yeah Desert warrior was in Europe ooo nobody saw himm.. You can hide the greatest... He was found raw diamond in far away Argentina...
the thing wey talk remind me of his childhood football game I just saw on X, you no lie my brother. Evidence Dey we no go explain

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by pquaver(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
the thing wey talk remind me of his childhood football game I just saw on X, you no lie my brother. Evidence Dey we no go explain

This your Post sent pain waves into the Desert.. The need to start taking panadol instead of penaldol.. Because evidence dey we show no mercy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Quebec91(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
I tell you
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

Only player to score in every round of the UCL, the World Cup and domestic league cup.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Quebec91(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
I tell you man
Fira09:
He is just the greatest of all time, GOAT.

Nobody can ever attain what Messi has achieved in football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Rhema04(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
LIONEL MESSI

THE GREATEST THERE IS, THE GREATEST THERE WAS, THE GREATEST THERE WILL EVER BE.

Who dey breatttthhhhh? grin

Ogaaaaa naaa

We don't need to remind them with that common THE GREATEST STUFFS, na them they always wan stay relevant with that line...

We can't describe Messi again... He is indescribable

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:

This your Post sent pain waves into the Desert.. The need to start taking panadol instead of penaldol.. Because evidence dey we show no mercy..
show no mercy my bro, press their necks if e wan break make e break, payback time. We earn this.!!! One love brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by TheSuperX(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2023
My idolo never disappoint. the god of football.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by oyatainer(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Comparing Agentina to Portugal is like comparing Croatia to France.

It's nothing special now that Messi has won it abi? Even if Argentina has won it before, it's not part of Messi's achievement. Countries like Paraguay and England have won one and remain like that till now.

Messi is the greatest ever player. He won everything in football. The past Argentina records belongs to the past not to Messi. Not winning world cup would have been a great blemish on Messi but people like you who said rubbish to Messi before his success starts in country in 2021 after many trial are now looking for soft landing and excuse for Ronaldo.

Has any Portuguese won three Ballondor before Ronaldo won it? Has Portugal won Euro before Ronaldo? if all are no, being the best ever comes with price , he must pay it.

Besides, if one is not careful, one will just believe that Messi career is scripted because no one is all round achiever in football like Messi from underage to senior level even in club football. He come humble join am unlike someone.

PELE and Maradona never win Copa America, Ronaldo delima never win champions league and Ronaldo never win golden ball for country nor world cup for his country, and we have one who has won everything. What's the definition of greatest if not this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Martinez39s(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
that’s where you’re wrong, pre-2022 World Cup Argentina were never the favorite, infact they weren’t TOP 5 favorites, if I lie burst me.

Argentina has 2 world cups , Argentina won it 1986, how does that epp em win 2014 finals. Portugal had a better squad at Qatar compare to Argentina.

Infact since I don Dey watch Argentina national side na their weakest squad won the World Cup

The same thing happened to this Inter Miami team, Messi makes an average teams look exceptional.
Ronaldo fans are filled with lies. Before the World Cup, we all knew Portugal were a huge favourite compared to Argentina. The public, Messi fans included, thought Portugal had more chances. After the Saudi Arabia defeat and Portugal's win over Ghana, they made fun of Argentina and Messi. It is after the World Cup that they remembered Portugal is not a power house. grin Liars! I am enjoying their shalaye, irrational rants and mental gymnastics. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by mayor1814: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Messi’s left foot is worth more than your generation, dead, living and the unborn

hey bro. the guy is trying to hail Messi oo. he's on our side. lets all continue to choke Tapnaldo ppl. no where to hide for them. Tapnaldo and his crew members have been emasculated by Messi brilliance on and off the pitch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by TheSuperX(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Let's remember Goatnaldo also won alNassr the first Continental trophy ever some days ago before your itchy fingers decides to type trash about him as usual instead of celebrating your burger trophy
Penaldian Wetin consine us?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2023
mayor1814:

hey bro. the guy is trying to hail Messi oo. he's on our side. lets all continue to choke Tapnaldo ppl. no where to hide for them. Tapnaldo and his crew members have been emasculated by Messi brilliance on and off the pitch.
oh boss, my bad i didn’t read his post wella I only scan and concluded he was body shaming the king. Thanks for calling my attention to that boss. Lemme quick modify the post.

No rest for the wicked. We go press their necks wella

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Womanizer(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:
Man, I was about to create a post but Im rusty on it as e don tay.

But my mind kept saying that Almiron guy can never fail to create a post... so just chill.

I refresh front page, I no see, na hin I say make I dig deeper...

Abeg that Obembet guy, hin still deh alive?? We gats press hin neck wella. That guy been show us pepper 5 years ago o.

U be correct guy.

Edit: Seun, Justwise, Lalasticlala please o. Move this thread to the permanent site.

OluwaMessi ma ti gbe tuntun de o. grin

So you mean Obembet is actually a guy? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Equalitygod: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
He is just the greatest of all time, GOAT.

Nobody can ever attain what Messi has achieved in football.

"Nobody can ever attain what Messi has achieved in football" what the hell bro... Na so everybody talk for Pele and maradona time till Ronaldo and Messi start to break their record.

So what do you mean by that statement? Are you from the end of the world? The only way no one will be able to achieve the record is if Russia and US start fight in the next 5 years if not... Records are meant to be broken. Messi has already destroyed all record we just have to wait for someone else to do it which will come soon.

Sometimes I nor just dey understand the way una dey think both Messi and Ronaldo fans.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Vinnie2000(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
mayor1814:

You dey mind Almiron?😏

The Guy was actually Praising Messi but over-excitement no make am understand. sad

Almiron na CRAZE. Very STUBBORN and MOUTHY Boy. 😄

Just That with all he is Doing for Messi on Nairaland, we Messi Fans must Love and Support him.😊🙂

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:

My initial comment about Lionel Messi was just an audacious usage of simile and metaphor deployed to praise the talisman for his all time greatness and sheer magic. It has nothing to do with his fine stature which obviously is on the same level with other Argentine wizards. I realize you have a slight problem with comprehension but it's fine.

Go and sin no more and enjoy the rest of your week.
Yo boss, my apologies. I was in my offensive mode when I replied earlier, I only scan your post for offensive keywords. I’m really sorry about that. I’d never be rude to any MessiFC. I greet you broda

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by TheSuperX(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
M
The same way you insulted me the other day is the same way you insulted Makapoly now, guy dey try behave yourself, I don't know if you lack comprehension skills or what. but try to read and understand people's post because you disgrace yourself.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Martinez39s:
Ronaldo fans are filled with lies. Before the World Cup, we all knew Portugal were a huge favourite compared to Argentina. The public, Messi fans included, thought Portugal had more chances. After the Saudi Arabia defeat and Portugal's win over Ghana, they made fun of Argentina and Messi. It is after the World Cup that they remembered Portugal is not a power house. grin Liars! I am enjoying their shalaye, irrational rants and mental gymnastics. grin
I’m surprised too bro, the suddenly developed amnesia.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ObaKlaz: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2023
obembet:
[s] Congratulations to Inter Miami.. they have done very well. [/s]

[s] Messi and Ronaldo as been a great to our generation, am blessed to witness it. Imagine 38yrs player play just 26 games and score 20 fantastic goals and stil delivered the league biggest trophy with golden boot, No wonder he was rated greatest of all time, he show up when he needed most. [s]

[s] Messi on his side went to America and prove himself to show the world that he's still as same level as cristiano and co, he delivered them and win trophy with Just. [/s]

[s] Believe me, I love this two guys... God as bless them already... No need to pray for them again. [/s]

I love Rolando and Messi

Show us your World Cup or shut the fawk up, thou Penaldian! grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Guynexttdoor: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

Only player to score in every round of the UCL, the World Cup and domestic league cup.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.
I noticed that Messi's fans always troll Ronaldo when ever they are praising messi. But ronaldo fans don't do thesame, why?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by TheSuperX(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:

My initial comment about Lionel Messi was just an audacious usage of simile and metaphor deployed to praise the talisman for his all time greatness and sheer magic. It has nothing to do with his fine stature which obviously is on the same level with other Argentine wizards. I realize you have a slight problem with comprehension but it's fine.

Go and sin no more and enjoy the rest of your week.
Bro leave that guy he doesn't have common sense, I apologise on his behalf, MESSI fans are all sensible and well mannered.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ObaKlaz: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Guynexttdoor:

[s]I noticed that Messi's fans always troll Ronaldo when ever they are praising messi. But ronaldo fans don't do thesame, why? [/s]
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2023
TheSuperX:
The same way you insulted me the other day is the same way you insulted Makapoly now, guy dey try behave yourself, I don't know if you lack comprehension skills or what. but try to read and understand people's post because you disgrace yourself.

It’s ok bro. You see you don insult me indirectly. Practice what you preach, back to the matter.

[b]Do you know how many mentions i receive, most esp when a thread like this hit frontpage.?

So you don’t expect me to carefully read every mentions nah, I can’t. I reply randomly and just scan for offensive words. Most especially during the week wey I Dey multitask cos I’m doing something else offline, I no be moderator, this isn’t my business, it doesn’t pay my bills. It’s just cruise and fun here

I already apologized to him, that’s one thing about me when i feel I’m wrong I will apologize. There’s nothing like comprehension problems, he typed in English not swahili.

If na the same situation I take insult you the day
you mentioned, albeit I don’t remember. I’m really sorry, you fit mention me if you can so I can modify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by beejay85: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:

I didnt watch it o bro. But when I watched the extended highlights, omo... them wan kill us.

Those Nashville guys be werey o. See shots upon shots.

For Messi to win this cup is an exceeding fairytale. Many things nearly went wrong for him. I now realise that it is out of pure jealousy people have been badmouthing Messi and this league. The odds have not really been in Messi's favour.

Messi actually plays for the weakest team in the league and his arrival has transformed them. If he went to the strongest team and won, the same bad-belle people would say he likes going to top teams o

I have now realised that in this life, no matter how good you are... them must talk. Haters go hate.
Wanted to stream the match but woke up shortly before the PK commenced..
The Miami goal keeper really tried during the penalty kick Not to let his team down after conceding an own goal in d game...
He scored a pk..and kept out Nashville's keeper pk to win the Cup for I'M..
Beckham was So elated...was a joy to watch grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Guynexttdoor:

I noticed that Messi's fans always troll Ronaldo when ever they are praising messi. But ronaldo fans don't do thesame, why?
This is what I don’t like “Hypocrisy”… it’s either intentional or you’re new on this section.

Every shege we Dey show penadogs today they have done worse to us (Messi FC) so it just payback. 2 can play the game.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teymanhenry(f): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2023
When Ronaldo was dragging with organizers to award him as player of the tournament Messi was doing his usual thing in the US

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by oliverano: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Yo boss, my apologies. I was in my offensive mood when I replied earlier, I only scan your post for offensive keywords. I’m really sorry about that. I’d never be rude to any MessiFC. I great you broda

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're relentless. We're never gonna entertain any Messi slander ever again

You did well to apologise coz the guy was praising king Leo sha!

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jnr Rated Greatest Boxer Of All Time / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.