Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40575 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
charleyboy:

Make Enyimba go play am win am, na the one wen Ronaldo win Enyimba no fit win?
Messi has nothing else to prove to anyone, let him enjoy himself in the US of A.

Who is preventing him from enjoying himself in the US of A?

If he has nothing else to prove, what are u defending?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Teeklef:

And that is what makes football to be entertaining in as much I didn't abuse anybody. For every word,there must be opposite. Once you mention messi,we the fans will drag Ronaldo. We suffered alot from those guys hand.

How is comparing Ronaldo with Messi what makes football interesting?

Before Messi and Ronaldo, so football wasn't interesting?

What did you suffer from the hands of Ronaldo fans?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pulocc:
Omo I no fit hide my joy o...I nearly fainted ystday night for this match
God bless inter Miami. God bless Lionel Messi 😄

Abeg make person do me small giveaway I don too dey hungry today (0056499612, unity bank) God bless you.

You mean that all this Messimania no put money for your account?

So you are fainting, Messi is making millions and not a single dime reach your hand?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Geofavor(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
steeltrust:
you see why I call you a fool

Messi winning what ever he is winning does it change the love we have for cr7?

Now ask your self with all the banter
Has your bank account been credited from it

Does Messi even know you exist ?

Lemme tell you
We’re tired of the argument up and down

Just be grateful you where born during the era of the two great

To me cr7 is the real and only GOAT
to you and your likes Messi is the true and only GOAT

we respect your opinions so respect ours
The banter doesn’t add anything to us neither to you

They are retiring soon so rest
It tiring arguing with you Messi petty fans
The only fool here is you. You didn't even realize that it's not the person you quoted that replied to you. See how foolish you are?

I have no intention whatsoever to argue who the GOAT is. That debate has long been settled.
You lots can continue wallowing in self-delusion by thinking you can choose your own GOAT by ignoring all the stats. It's okay. It's your mind. You can decide to not use your brain.
I only just corrected your false claims that you CR7 fans are happy for Messi.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

How does it concern you who, why or what am defending?
I was responding to someone’s comment and that was not you please.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

How is comparing Ronaldo with Messi what makes football interesting?

Before Messi and Ronaldo, so football wasn't interesting?

What did you suffer from the hands of Ronaldo fans?
Oga I no too get strength. We messi fans suffered alot. Any small argument,you will tell us messi should just try to win ordinary spoon for his country. But as the lord we do it,he won everything and today,he is the most decorated footballer of all time. So you guys should stop playing victims.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

So you are fainting, Messi is making millions and not a single dime reach your hand?

What is now your gain?
And what is your own gain when defending Ronaldo? Abi Ronaldo is not making millions too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by steeltrust: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Geofavor:

The only fool here is you. You didn't even realize that it's not the person you quoted that replied to you. See how foolish you are?

I have no intention whatsoever to argue who the GOAT is. That debate has long been settled.
You lots can continue wallowing in self-delusion by thinking you can choose your own GOAT by ignoring all the stats. It's okay. It's your mind. You can decide to not use your brain.
I only just corrected your false claims that you CR7 fans are happy for Messi.

wink
I know what I said and I’ll continue to say it
You’re a fool

What have been settle was settled in your brain

Your GOAT is not my GOAT

so stop wailing
For every stats Messi has created cr7 has equally done it

We’re happy for Messi and if you choose not to be happy for cr7 then that your own pain

Even the two players don’t even argue like you carry am for head like govt work

Keep wailing under my mention
Your GOAT can never be my GOAT

and I appreciate the two GOATS
but I’ve my preference which is cr7
That doesn’t mean I’m not happy for Messi cause he has paid his dues and he deserve it
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you gotten paid?
Have u bn paid either?

I don't see u wit this ur shenanigans wen threads re created to smear and run a calumny campaign against Messi by Ronaldo fan girls. Buh u re quick to show ur double standard wen a thread is created to celebrate Messi.

Many a times Penaldogs especially Obembet creates thread to ridicule Messi, buh u re always absent or feign ignorance of such comments because something in u luvs it. Buh u re quick to show ur self wen the table is turned.

Oga stop this ur double standard abeg, u re too old for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
beejay85:

Wanted to stream the match but woke up shortly before the PK commenced..
The Miami goal keeper really tried during the penalty kick Not to let his team down after conceding an own goal in d game...
He scored a pk..and kept out Nashville's keeper pk to win the Cup for I'M..
Beckham was So elated...was a joy to watch grin

D keeper did seriously well o. Even Messi joyfully ran to congratulate him in the end.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
ambale:

Those ones are frustrated Ronaldo fans jere

Dont argue with them anyone, messi is no ones mate, make ronaldo dey drag sit with others.

THE G. O. A. T sits alone on top laidis

It looks like so bro. Ronaldo fans should also learn to appreciate Messi na. Life no be fight all d time
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Womanizer:

So you mean Obembet is actually a guy? shocked

Haha, so u no know fa?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

And what is your own gain when defending Ronaldo? Abi Ronaldo is not making millions too.

where did u see me defending Ronaldo? can you produce it for me? you think am as childish as u?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Have u bn paid either?

I don't see u wit this ur shenanigans wen threads re created to smear and run a calumny campaign against Messi by Ronaldo fan girls. Buh u re quick to show ur double standard wen a thread is created to celebrate Messi.

Many a times Penaldogs especially Obembet creates thread to ridicule Messi, buh u re always absent or feign ignorance of such comments because something in u luvs it. Buh u re quick to show ur self wen the table is turned.

Oga stop this ur double standard abeg, u re too old for this.
Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

Oga I no too get strength. We messi fans suffered alot. Any small argument,you will tell us messi should just try to win ordinary spoon for his country. But as the lord we do it,he won everything and today,he is the most decorated footballer of all time. So you guys should stop playing victims.

pls lets try again. one after the other.

1. How is comparing Ronaldo with Messi what makes football interesting?

2. Before Messi and Ronaldo, so football wasn't interesting?

3. What did you suffer from the hands of Ronaldo fans?

4. who is the "you" and the "you guys" you are referring to?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:47am On Aug 21, 2023
charleyboy:

How does it concern you who, why or what am defending?
I was responding to someone’s comment and that was not you please.

when magzey made his initial comment about Enyimba, how did it concern?

did he call your name or ask for your response before you responded to him?

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

where did u see me defending Ronaldo? can you produce it for me? you think am as childish as u?

What is now your gain?
Weldone!!! Ancient of days..... Without being childish,hope you are also making billions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

pls lets try again. one after the other.

1. How is comparing Ronaldo with Messi what makes football interesting?

2. Before Messi and Ronaldo, so football wasn't interesting?

3. What did you suffer from the hands of Ronaldo fans?

4. who is the "you" and the "you guys" you are referring to?
You and who will start again. Since you are an hypocrite,I will leave you to your conscience. Your writing shows you are a Ronaldo fan so stop hiding and be a man. Almiron and others will continue to press your neck,if you like be childish or not,na u Sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 5:56am On Aug 21, 2023
steeltrust:
I know what I said and I’ll continue to say it
You’re a fool

What have been settle was settled in your brain

Your GOAT is not my GOAT

so stop wailing
For every stats Messi has created cr7 has equally done it

We’re happy for Messi and if you choose not to be happy for cr7 then that your own pain

Even the two players don’t even argue like you carry am for head like govt work

Keep wailing under my mention
Your GOAT can never be my GOAT

and I appreciate the two GOATS
but I’ve my preference which is cr7
That doesn’t mean I’m not happy for Messi cause he has paid his dues and he deserve it
You say wetin? For every Stat? Oga no dey cap Bahubali jor.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:
Have you gotten paid?
Na hungry they worry u, send me ur account details.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

You and who will start again. Since you are an hypocrite,I will leave you to your conscience. Your writing shows you are a Ronaldo fan so stop hiding and be a man. Almiron and others will continue to press your neck,if you like be childish or not,na u Sabi.

That guy is a goat. I knw exactly how to handle him.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

What is now your gain?

How much were u paid having typed this epistle above?

Wat exactly is ur gain?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Hope u were paid for this?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Wen Teeklef made his initial comment responding to Magzey, was it ur concern either?

Did Teeklef equally made mention of ur Moniker or call u out in his comment?

Hope u were paid for being the defender of the universe?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

That guy is a goat. I knw exactly how to handle him.gringrin
Show no mercy bro. It is now they know we are to enjoy both.It is now that supporting Messi doesn't put food on our table but it does for cr7 toy boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wen Teeklef made his initial comment responding to Magzey, was it ur concern either?

Did Teeklef equally made mention of ur Moniker or call u out in his comment?

Hope u were paid for being the defender of the universe?
I wonder o. I didn't quote him,the guy just appear like Agemo for jagun jagun movie😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

Show no mercy bro. It is now they know we are to enjoy both.It is now that supporting Messi doesn't put food on our table but it does for cr7 toy boy.

Morning bro, hope u had a wonderful night?

I have an unfinished business wit that Lexy of a goat. He is notoriously known for coming at Messians wit his stale cliche "hv u bn paid" Anyway, I'm ready to play his game, let's see if two can play the game.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

I wonder o. I didn't quote him,the guy just appear like Agemo for jagun jagun movie😂

He could not stomach ur response to his fellow Penaldog, hence, his jumping at u like one stray rabid hungry dog.gringringrin

BTW, I get that Jagun Jagun movie for my phone oo, I go watch am for night make I see AGEMO aka LEXY the goat.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Why e dey pepper you for body?

The guy talked about Messi and I responded.

Are they paying you for what you are saying?

It is obvious Messi success dey pepper you so much, pretending penaldog fan.

You will never hear anything from him when Ronaldo fans make their own comments oooo, coming here to pretend.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

He could not stomach ur response to his fellow Penaldog, hence, his jumping at u like one stray rabid hungry dog.gringringrin

BTW, I get that Jagun Jagun movie for my phone oo, I go watch am for night make I see AGEMO aka LEXY the goat.gringrin
Agemo lexy😂😂😂😂!!! Nice movie though.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Teeklef(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Morning bro, hope u had a wonderful night?

I have an unfinished business wit that Lexy of a goat. He is notoriously known for coming at Messians wit his stale cliche "hv u bn paid" Anyway, I'm ready to play his game, let's see if two can play the game.
My night was great bro.Show no Messi on that nigga. Pressing of Cr7's fan neck is the real deal. He who laugh last,laugh best.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

Weldone!!! Ancient of days..... Without being childish,hope you are also making billions?

where did u see me defending Ronaldo?

can you produce it for me? you think am as childish as u?

What is now your gain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him / 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.