Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40566 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MrBroke(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Na world cup give Una mouth

If trophy is what has been making you compare Ronaldo to Messi then you don't know football.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Mase2020g(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2023
Scripted trophy

Which club even dey here self.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by muhammadhan19: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Odogwu MESSI
Merciless MESSI
The Goat 🐐
my Goat
Our Goat
There Goat
Then Goat 🐐
World Goat 🐐

All Hail the King 👑 of Leather game.....

Upon all his achievements, remembered when HATERS said he hasn't won ordinary spoon 🥄 for his country, can't play in another club aside Barca... Just within space of 1-2yrs everything changes therefore making haters have sleepless nights. Trophies, awards, records, plus award not relating to football etc, around the globe are one chasing the GOAT now.....

.... So grateful to be around in this generation to watch Greatness unfolding....

All Hail the King 👑 of Leather game.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by steeltrust: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
One asun carry number 7 for head like agidi..

But it is another who has 7 Ballon dors and has just won multiple 7-game tournaments consecutively.

#GOAT
big fool

Even when cr7 fans even respect and be happy for Messi

You still call am in a negative way

When you banter
Banter with sense

If you like wail from now till tomorrow
Every one get there preference so love your Messi in peace and let us love ours in peace
Mugu
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Na world cup give Una mouth
If Ronaldo does not score in a match (his usual tap ins or penalties) you don’t hear of him, you want to compare to Messi that even if he doesn’t score e dey contribute in so many other ways, u dey see Messi contribution clear for the game, not trying to claim someone else’s glory.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2023
charleyboy:
When your Euro 2016 gave penaldo fraud mouth, you no know?

A tournament which he played less than 30 mins in the final, no meaningful contribution.

Was never MVP of the tournament.

Go and check out how many MVPs Messi has won in tournaments.

You talk as if Ronaldo has not won MVPs with all the clubs and leagues he has played in
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Streetgent: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Fira09:
LIONEL MESSI

THE GREATEST THERE IS, THE GREATEST THERE WAS, THE GREATEST THERE WILL EVER BE.

Who dey breatttthhhhh? grin
Ya man. Just like my legend, "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be". Bret Hart.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

You talk as if Ronaldo has not won MVPs with all the clubs and leagues he has played in

Please help me name the tournament he won MVP again as I cannot remember any, who is talking about clubs or leagues where he uses other players to achieve his selfish goals.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Eagba:
people dey comment you this militant self dey comment
hahaha 😁😄 what made me a militant?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:

You too much.. Now the want us to consider cr7 who has no achievement outside europe as goat. Never their neck must break.. They never knew aday like this will come... I just go back to their old threads sometimes and i laff.. Messi is really wicked waited and waited then pierced the daggers right through the desert wrestler and his fans😂🤣🤣🤣
Bro even in my wildest dream I never thought a day like that could come, I mean I do fantasize it a lot (Messi winning World Cup)

Bro I can’t forget that day till my last breath on this planet. I was literally in tears, my fiancé was just looking at me like, this is ooooh this man

it’s more than football,I can’t explain the feeling, it so personal for me albeit he doesn’t even know I exist, that’s not the point tho.

If penadogs had saw the script then, maybe they’d have banter with sense, cos everything we are doing now they did worse to us, forgiveness ain’t my thing, I love revenge.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2023
charleyboy:

Please help me name the tournament he won MVP again as I cannot remember any, who is talking about clubs or leagues where he uses other players to achieve his selfish goals.

World club cup. 2016

MVP
Top scorer
Man of the match
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2023
Martinez39s:
Bro, I have been observing you for a long time. You the greatest Messi and Man City fan I have ever seen on nairaland. Respect!
Respect too boss, you’re boy is loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Yo boss, my apologies. I was in my offensive mood when I replied earlier, I only scan your post for offensive keywords. I’m really sorry about that. I’d never be rude to any MessiFC. I great you broda
u are always in offensive mood!

Learn 2 let CR7 fanz breef pls!
cool
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

World club cup. 2016

MVP
Top scorer
Man of the match
You and irrelevant stats na 5&6… when you do this then we can a proper conversation

Messi raised the fcvking bar.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by pquaver(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Bro even in my wildest dream I never thought a day like that could come, I mean I do fantasize it a lot (Messi winning World Cup)

Bro I can’t forget that day till my last breath on this planet. I was literally in tears, my fiancé was just looking at me like, this is ooooh this man

it’s more than football,I can’t explain the feeling, it so personal for me albeit he doesn’t even know I exist, that’s not the point tho.

[b]If penadogs had saw the script then, maybe they’d have banter with sense, cos everything we are doing now they did worse to us, forgiveness ain’t my thing, I love revenge
[/b]

You see the bolded.. I ride and die with you on that... That fan base are toxic.. The try to destroy everything so far ots not their man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Lacash: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Allmiron:

Source

A Goat for a reason…God bless the god of Soccer🙏

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
pquaver:
[/b]

You see the bolded.. I ride and die with you on that... That fan base are toxic.. The try to destroy everything so far ots not their man...
yeah they’re like bots, the ones on X worse pass, this Nairaland Dey learn work, we had to deal with that for a very long time.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by AImiron: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Lacash:
A Goat for a reason…God bless the god of Soccer🙏
🙏 and God bless us all too my bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Bosch10(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
It’s ok bro. You see you don insult me indirectly. Practice what you preach, back to the matter.

[b]Do you know how many mentions i receive, most esp when a thread like this hit frontpage.?

So you don’t expect me to carefully read every mentions nah, I can’t. I reply randomly and just scan for offensive words. Most especially during the week wey I Dey multitask cos I’m doing something else offline, I no be moderator, this isn’t my business, it doesn’t pay my bills. It’s just cruise and fun here

I already apologized to him, that’s one thing about me when i feel I’m wrong I will apologize. There’s nothing like comprehension problems, he typed in English not swahili.

If na the same situation I take insult you the day
you mentioned, albeit I don’t remember. I’m really sorry, you fit mention me if you can so I can modify.
now this is what I call maturity.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Geofavor(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2023
steeltrust:
big fool

Even when cr7 fans even respect and be happy for Messi

You still call am in a negative way

When you banter
Banter with sense

If you like wail from now till tomorrow
Every one get there preference so love your Messi in peace and let us love ours in peace
Mugu
CR7 fans are not respecting neither are they happy for Messi. You lots have just been humbled without a choice. Messi has left you with your tails between your feet, your face in the mud and your head in the sand. You don't have a choice than to be meek, because you have run out of things to use as a weapon of ridicule. Any attempt at discrediting him now makes you come off as consummate reta.rds.
Go and hide your faces or tender an apology for being such haters. Don't come here to counter any banter no matter how provocative. You guys did worse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
You and irrelevant stats na 5&6… when you do this then we can a proper conversation

Messi raised the fcvking bar.

Lol... grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo won the closest thing to a Club trophy outside Europe, anything else is a shawarma cup.

Lerry
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by charleyboy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jokerman:

World club cup. 2016

MVP
Top scorer
Man of the match

Thank you for the reminder, however this is a club tournament where he had other good Madrid players supporting him, even at that who were the teams that mighty Madrid played against in that tournament. Tell me of one country tournament, World Cup, Euros or Nation league where he was MVP.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
MAKAPOLY:

Which part of my comment did you have a problem with? The part where I said it doesn't matter how you try to pull Messi down, he will always go up or the part where I compared him to Merlin the magician or the part where I named the League after him "Messi League Soccer". With your comment, I don't want to believe you are a product of failed parenting or a broken home but rather someone frustrated by the present economic hardship which to me is totally understand. Please don't raise your kids to be bitter this way, you know they say "It's more honorable to keep quiet and be presumed a fool rather than open your mouth to remove all doubts" Please enjoy your Sunday and have a nice week ahead.

No vex, Allmiron blood dey hot, he must have tot u were talking down on Messi. He has zero tolerance for Penaldogs.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ambale(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
JooEeL:

I didnt watch it o bro. But when I watched the extended highlights, omo... them wan kill us.

Those Nashville guys be werey o. See shots upon shots.

For Messi to win this cup is an exceeding fairytale. Many things nearly went wrong for him. I now realise that it is out of pure jealousy people have been badmouthing Messi and this league. The odds have not really been in Messi's favour.

Messi actually plays for the weakest team in the league and his arrival has transformed them. If he went to the strongest team and won, the same bad-belle people would say he likes going to top teams o

I have now realised that in this life, no matter how good you are... them must talk. Haters go hate.

Those ones are frustrated Ronaldo fans jere

Dont argue with them anyone, messi is no ones mate, make ronaldo dey drag sit with others.

THE G. O. A. T sits alone on top laidis

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Eagba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha 😁😄 what made me a militant?
repping the city of ph. A city without style and only force rules the day.
Just dey well.
Besides you attack my Messi, even I see lie, I go tie join your neck
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
charleyboy:

Thank you for the reminder, however this is a club tournament where he had other good Madrid players supporting him, even at that who were the teams that mighty Madrid played against in that tournament. Tell me of one country tournament, World Cup, Euros or Nation league where he was MVP.

Euros 2016... He was 2nd best to griezmann... And we know it was because he wasinjured at the finals.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Owochogod: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulation dwarf Goat for winning this copper cup.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JOemmy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
GOAT has recompleted football.

The most decorated football player of all time with 44 trophies

Only player to win tournament best player in all football competitions he won.

Only player to win tournament best player and top scorer award same time twice.

Only player to score in every round of the UCL, the World Cup and domestic league cup.

He doesnt get carried to trophies like some others, he carries his team to victory instead.

Won a trophy with the weakest team in the league.

GOAT reaffirmed.

But he failed to win the champions league with PSG in two seasons?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by MAKAPOLY: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
Yo boss, my apologies. I was in my offensive mode when I replied earlier, I only scan your post for offensive keywords. I’m really sorry about that. I’d never be rude to any MessiFC. I great you broda

You're welcome brother, one love keep us together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Jokerman(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Spain on a deserved World Cup win. No rigging, no undeserved penalties. No FIFA President saying they must win the tournament. Unlike one World Cup that was played last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.