Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History (40558 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2023
charleyboy:

Why e dey pepper you for body?

The guy talked about Messi and I responded.

Are they paying you for what you are saying?

It is obvious Messi success dey pepper you so much, pretending penaldog fan.

You will never hear anything from him when Ronaldo fans make their own comments oooo, coming here to pretend.

When he talked about Messi and you responded, are you Messi?

when magzey made his initial comment about Enyimba, how did it concern you?

did he call your name or ask for your response before you responded to him?

Who is preventing him from enjoying himself in the US of A?

If he has nothing else to prove, what are u defending?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wen Teeklef made his initial comment responding to Magzey, was it ur concern either?

Did Teeklef equally made mention of ur Moniker or call u out in his comment?

Hope u were paid for being the defender of the universe?

when magzey made his initial comment about Enyimba, how did it concern?

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Hope u were paid for this?

when magzey made his initial comment about Enyimba, how did it concern?

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

How much were u paid having typed this epistle above?

Wat exactly is ur gain?

where did u see me defending Ronaldo? can you produce it for me? you think am as childish as u?

You mean that all this Messimania no put money for your account?

So you are fainting, Messi is making millions and not a single dime reach your hand?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Na hungry they worry u, send me ur account details.

Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Teeklef:

You and who will start again. Since you are an hypocrite,I will leave you to your conscience. Your writing shows you are a Ronaldo fan so stop hiding and be a man. Almiron and others will continue to press your neck,if you like be childish or not,na u Sabi.

pls lets try again. one after the other.

1. How is comparing Ronaldo with Messi what makes football interesting?

2. Before Messi and Ronaldo, so football wasn't interesting?

3. What did you suffer from the hands of Ronaldo fans?

4. who is the "you" and the "you guys" you are referring to?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by mayor1814: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2023
steeltrust:
you see why I call you a fool

Messi winning what ever he is winning does it change the love we have for cr7?

Now ask your self with all the banter
Has your bank account been credited from it

Does Messi even know you exist ?

Lemme tell you
We’re tired of the argument up and down

Just be grateful you where born during the era of the two great

To me cr7 is the real and only GOAT
to you and your likes Messi is the true and only GOAT

we respect your opinions so respect ours
The banter doesn’t add anything to us neither to you

They are retiring soon so rest
It tiring arguing with you Messi petty fans

good that ur fave is Tapnaldo. that means U ENJOY watching him struggling to steal a world cup goal. good of u. U ENJOY watching him embarrassing himself by telling match officials that he was supposed to be given best player award at d Arab cup. good of u. in fact many more instances.

Tapnaldo fans worldwide don turn lawyers suddenly. una dey defend nonsense oo. e no easy oo. lolz.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Mwanamume(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
JooEeL:
Man, I was about to create a post but Im rusty on it as e don tay.

But my mind kept saying that Almiron guy can never fail to create a post... so just chill.

I refresh front page, I no see, na hin I say make I dig deeper...

Abeg that Obembet guy, hin still deh alive?? We gats press hin neck wella. That guy been show us pepper 5 years ago o.

U be correct guy.

Edit: Seun, Justwise, Lalasticlala please o. Move this thread to the permanent site.

OluwaMessi ma ti gbe tuntun de o. grin
Please I need help on how to create a thread..U can private chat me pls
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Mwanamume(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=JooEeL post=125227525]Man, I was about to create a post but Im rusty on it as e don tay.

But my mind kept saying that Almiron guy can never fail to create a post... so just chill.

I refresh front page, I no see, na hin I say make I dig deeper...

Abeg that Obembet guy, hin still deh alive?? We gats press hin neck wella. That guy been show us pepper 5 years ago o.

U be correct guy.

Edit: Seun, Justwise, Lalasticlala please o. Move this thread to the permanent site.

Please I need help on how to create a thread..U can private chat me pls
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by kherlly(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lemme help ya

Lool
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you gotten paid?

Have u bn paid too?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Messi needs to win the CAF champions league to be the greatest

He has not won anything in Africa
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Have u bn paid too?

Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by JooEeL(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Mwanamume post=125256250][/quote]

Step 1. Click on any of the Nairaland Forums

Step 2. Scroll to the bottom to see "Create New Topic"

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you gotten paid?

How much were u paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexy2014:

where did u see me defending Ronaldo? can you produce it for me? you think am as childish as u?

So you are fainting, Messi is making millions and not a single dime reach your hand?

What is now your gain?

Keep deceiving urself. U re not a child yet u keeping on constituting a nuisance on every thread that concerns Messi wit ur childish and stupid cliche.
How much have u bn paid for being a nuisance on Nairaland?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

Keep deceiving urself. U re not a child yet u keeping on constituting a nuisance on every thread that concerns Messi wit ur childish and stupid cliche.
How much have u bn paid for being a nuisance on Nairaland?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

How much were u paid?

Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by moderngist(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you gotten paid?
How much were u paid? was the payment in naira or dollar?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What is now your gain?

How much were u paid for writing this ur epistle? How much?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Gunayo(m): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Jokerman:
Another rigged trophy 😵‍💫
Another rigged hater spotted
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 4:22am On Aug 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

How much were u paid for writing this ur epistle? How much?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 4:23am On Aug 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

How much were u paid? was the payment in naira or dollar?
Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:
Have you gotten paid?

Have u bn paid too?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Numerouno94(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What is now your gain?

Wat is ur gain in meddling into Messi's news?

Wat is ur gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Wizywiz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wat is ur gain?
pls ignore the bot .....bro how far....seems king Leo and his inter Miami team have a game this morning USA cup semi finals abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by Hpesoj: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Wizywiz:
pls ignore the bot .....bro how far....seems king Leo and his inter Miami team have a game this morning USA cup semi finals abi?

Yeah. You can sure guess how the game went. Another final, and mostly likely another trophy, for LM10.
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Numerouno94:

Have u bn paid too?
Have you gotten paid?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by lexy2014: 3:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wat is ur gain?

What is now your gain?
Re: Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History by ambale(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2023
JooEeL:

It looks like so bro. Ronaldo fans should also learn to appreciate Messi na. Life no be fight all d time

As in i have never seen such an hate filled fan base as theirs ooo..

Messi has proven to be clear, but these guys wont just rest, though i think many of them do it for engagement, since no real rivalry in football these days, the only thing we go make you see traffic na to shout messi or ronaldo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Meets Arsene Wenger In London (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.