Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (39972 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Pauliaette(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is sweet anyway! But?
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by tabaralph: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

She got what she came for!!! angry

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

You are right on point., she was the one that called the cops on him to chase him away from their home , very common with naija ladies in Europe and America, the man has left this sinful world now, she will also die one day definitely, all the trash she wrote was just an eye service, she got what she wanted exactly, car keys, bank card etc…

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by BlessedOne259: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
merits:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree.

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This implies that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it is most likely a gift from someone. The question is, why then can't Monkey climb banana tree, but can climb the tallest trees in the forest? Hence, the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

This little analogy is full of divine message to the right thinking human being. In the journey of life, there are several things you like but will never be achieved unless you are given by God Almighty. Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy.

May His mercy continue to abide in, and with everyone of us forever.

Good morning, children of God and happy weekend.

https://m.facebook.com/100064837082216/videos/a-monkey-cant-climb-a-banana-tree-wait-for-the-ending-/1181907508863199/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Smartguyboy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

She got what she came for!!!

Fear women!

She probably knew he wasn't gonna make it and decided to come inherit his bank accounts and properties.

The security agencies should investigate her properly to ensure she wasn't responsible for his death. Man didn't die all these while but the day she came, he died.

Nobody have time for Blackman to check his cause of death.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Smartguyboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter page, the lady, Temmy Omoileri wrote;

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19

Dead men have no say
What lead for you to call cops 👮‍♀️ on his we will never get to that .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by maasoap(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
darkmarky:
cry such a sad ending. Family is everything.

Not that sad, more like not fairly happy ending.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
ecolime:
He has different types of concoctions sent to him from nigeria by his families that he's been taking, which led to his kidney damage.

Lesson to those who take Agbo 247

May be his kidneys were the problem of his health but were not damaged by concoctions. You know she didn't mention his ailment that led him taking concoctions.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by SoliBayNG: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
At least, she got the chance to make peace on earth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by GUNITGuy: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
I wish we can hear the man's part
He should just wake up and tell us his own part of the story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmm .... she's preaching for the family to stick to together and not let outsiders get involved because they can break the family apart. This is based on the involvement of his family members but she doesn't realize that she started the feud by involving the Police. As I see it ... she called the Police for whatever reason ... he was put out of the house and most likely given a restraining order.... the reason they couldn't see each other for 3 years. He had to find somewhere else to live .... be paying child support for 3 children and manage himself with what was left. No doubt she and the children had to be suffering since she didn't figure out that the child support money wouldn't be enough to manage her ... the children and the house. I also believe he was ready to go and asked the hospital to call her.... one last meeting to make peace before he leaves. I don't see this as she making peace with him... but he making peace with her.
A lesson for men and their wives or fiancee moving abroad .... know your spouse very well ..... abroad no be Najja ...one phone call and you can be out .... no time for explanations and justifications.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Tareq1105: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jestin:
He will rest in peace now with a heart free of grievances

Yes, it's good he reconciled with his wife (family) and he did that hours before he passed.

God gave him the opportunity so that he would be forgiven by his family. He also did well by leaving everything for his family.

He didn't change his next of kin. It's obvious he love his family but he couldn't rebuke the devil when it was trying to penetrate his family.

It's emotional to watch the kids seeing there father again but inside coffin😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I can't imagine what was going through their minds.

So sad. It's my prayer that the Lord will strengthen the wife to train the kids.

My dear brothers reading this, our family should be our priority. Family first in everything we do. It's only your family that would be left after all have gone. They are our next of kin and not your brother or sister or cousin.

These kids don't have any other person to call father except him. Where are they going to start from now? We should be guided. The good news is that it's abroad where the system works.

Adieu Adewale.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Theweekend: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
nedekid:

Eaxtly what my dad told me 5 days ago, make peace with people, because you do not know if it will be that last time you see them.
Dad suddenly had a crises, yesterday morning. Called me to come over and within 30mins, despite all efforts to save him, passed on.
so sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by vickydevoka(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Merch:
Family will always be around you even on your death bed, always eat with your fam don’t watch them starve sad
Exactly!!!
I think it's high time men should study ladies and their behaviour. Some time the behave like evil spirit but it's just for a while. Don't go exposing her weakness outside even if she expose URS outside. Women should be taken by their actionn n not words. Over time it gets better n live continuous. Family is everything
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by DoublePrince222: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

Wow

Fear women!

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Ishilove: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jazmine10:
No, the man for carry the houses, cars and bank accounts go meet his creator abi? Your though process is quite warped and you must be a man who's mentality is so steeped in poverty that material possessions are all you hold dear and value in life. If you could not decipher or deduce from her stating about the houses and cars etc and the vanity of it all while he is lying there helpless and dead, you really must be an irredeemable prick and yes go and get all the moneys in the world and when you die put in your will they mist bury you with all your material possessions. Ewu Gambia, fear women yen yen yen... no be woman born you? Your hatred for women go make you soon hate your shadow abi you no see where it is stated the man has kids by her? Investigate her wire you dia; if dem check if it be person or family member wey be unfriendly friend fit don advice the man contrary to his family and cause their family to break, now look at it. You think say any right thinking woman go one see the father of her kids in that kind condition? No matter wetin happen between them for the love of her children that woman would wish he were not dead and yhey could fix things. See ehn, i tire for some of una Nairaland men abi na boys. You sound like that wicked friend or brother in law or wicked uncle wey go shave that woman hair give am her husband dead body water drink. GOD forbid.And persob daughter fit done marry you or look you are marriageable suitor. Ishilove abeg, come see why i say Nigerian men are no no for me eh. #Disgusting
Caveat: If you no want thunder from indian ocean wey meet kalahari desert to fire your left blokos no quote me yarn nonsense.
We have the broken ones like the one you quoted. My SO is a Nigerian and I have relatives and friends who are loving to their partners so it is difficult to paint all of them with one brush. The one you're quoting is bitter because e don chop breakfast taya, or has been painfully rejected by all the ladies he tried to woo
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm .... she's preaching for the family to stick to together and not let outsiders get involved because they can break the family apart. This is based on the involvement of his family members but she doesn't realize that she started the feud by involving the Police. As I see it ... she called the Police for whatever reason ... he was put out of the house and most likely given a restraining order.... the reason they couldn't see each other for 3 years. He had to find somewhere else to live .... be paying child support for 3 children and manage himself with what was left. No doubt she and the children had to be suffering since she didn't figure out that the child support money wouldn't be enough to manage her ... the children and the house. I also believe he was ready to go and asked the hospital to call her.... one last meeting to make peace before he leaves. I don't see this as she making peace with him... but he making peace with her.
A lesson for men and their wives or fiancee moving abroad .... know your spouse very well ..... abroad no be Najja ...one phone call and you can be out .... no time for explanations and justifications .

You will not be unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Akeem79(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jazmine10:
Okay Sherlock Holmes. smiley

When he made mention of your brother being the man
Your senses return back immediately

Women sha
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Praktikals:
Women sha. So she went to see a sick man and was crucifying him by telling him you did this in year 1905, you did that in year 1915. I fear who no fear women.

Lol. Look at how she was blaming the man she called police on, chased out of his own house, fenced him out from seeing his kids, and so on! Wicked somebody now preaching fake gospel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Focusmind: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
So sad!! He seemed to be a stranger to the kids... see how they gazed at his corpse like strangers that were told to come and have a look at something. Men, be close to your children, especially, your daughter(s). When you buy things, let them know that you bought them. Be present in all they do and show interest in their activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Praktikals(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. Look at how she was blaming the man she called police on, chased out of his own house, fenced him out from seeing his kids, and so on! Wicked somebody now preaching fake gospel
You have inner eyes. She even found a way to blame his death on his family who sent him herbal products. I too fear that bleeding gender. They don show me shege pro max
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by chipower: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
tabaralph:

You are right on point., she was the one that called the cops on him to chase him away from their home , very common with naija ladies in Europe and America, the man has left this sinful world now, she will also die one day definitely, all the trash she wrote was just an eye service, she got what she wanted exactly, car keys, bank card etc…
You are right. She got what she wanted. The man can't tell his own side of the story cos he's dead.

She is now blaming the man's kins for his death. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by horgarzer(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
She did these write up for covering up of so many hidden questions to be asked from the family members and perhaps the children when they re grown, her stories gave account of how good she was in the marriage while trying to paint the man black, fear who no fear women
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by anonymuz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2023
OMEGA009:
My Grandfather once told me “Dem no dey use gra-gra of Kai-Kai, troway schnapps”.

Know this and know peace.
are you from Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Negroid001(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Puss360:
Hmmm....
Double Hmmmmn...
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Chibuezem(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has mourned her estranged husband who she reconciled with on his sick bed the same day he died, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter page, the lady, Temmy Omoileri wrote;

https://twitter.com/Temmy_omoileri/status/1692518025340317874?t=P06oaIi1wuvre5_ZGe-rEA&s=19
in this life Just pray to marry the right partner if not Marriage will be a nightmare for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Mayeldah(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
OMEGA009:
I just read the write up again. Why is she being so defensive? Playing the victim card and saying that her only fault was calling the police? Even in her “grief” she’s being so calculating.

Fear women.
Why did she call the police on him? She should tell us that story.
She was quick to come claim the belongings of a man she called the police for. If you can't love him and protect him, why go for his properties?
Fear women again! The story is biased, she should tells the role she played that led to their separation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by blackslayer: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
My fellow men, wake up! These new age women are not our mothers! They do not understand what virtue is. Infact, they are man eaters!

There are still wonderful women around that God has chosen for every man and vice versa. This is why you should always seek God's will in marriage.

Yes you can ask him for what you desire, it is up to him to meet your specs. However his will when it comes to a wife,

A man that has found a wife has found treasure and will receive God's favor! This is what the Bible says. So if you found someone that is not your wife, do you think you will receive favor?

I speak from personal experience, I found my spiritual enemy and made a baby with her because I wanted to make her my wife! But God delivered me and I dodged a bullet by not marrying her and God sent her on her way and out of my life.

Men, wake up! Especially if you're a good man, open your eyes and never ever compromise on your principles. Manipulation is the name of the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by JOemmy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
sotall:

Fear women!

You actually have a point here only God knows what really happened to the man if it's due to hbp caused by the wife or something else the man is gone so can't say his own side of the story.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by djon78(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
blackslayer:
My fellow men, wake up! These new age women are not our mothers! They do not understand what virtue is. Infact, they are man eaters!

There are still wonderful women around that God has chosen for every man and vice versa. This is why you should always seek God's will in marriage.

Yes you can ask him for what you desire, it is up to him to meet your specs. However his will when it comes to a wife,

A man that has found a wife has found treasure and will receive God's favor! This is what the Bible says. So if you found someone that is not your wife, do you think you will receive favor?

I speak from personal experience, I found my spiritual enemy and made a baby with her because I wanted to make her my wife! But God delivered me and I dodged a bullet by not marrying her and God sent her on her way and out of my life.

Men, wake up! Especially if you're a good man, open your eyes and never ever compromise on your principles. Manipulation is the name of the game.

Any marriage to a wrong partner is a complete nightmare that carry plenty unforseen circumstances

It's horrible
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Luckysbab: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nigerian men una wicked. A woman is mourning her estranged husband and going through one of the most difficult times in her life, and all y'all can say is that she killed him.

But there’s no denying she was calculating in her post, obviously absolving herself of faults.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by Luckysbab: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
gabbytabby:
Comments like this makes one wonder why someone who feels this way would still marry a woman. To make someone miserable?

They had been separated for some years but when the chips were down he decided to call her. Only they and God know what was the issue between them.

Why did she need to continually let us know she wasn’t at fault for whatever happened between them?

She could have admitted it was a collective mistake between them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died by darkmarky(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
maasoap:

Not that sad, more like not fairly happy ending.
oh chim, someone died and its not that sad to you. Humans though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.