Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity (13208 Views)

10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by ablejesus26(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2023
This fight needs an external handle,one with no ties religiously,ethnically or otherwise with this killers.

Tinubu should be able to handle this situation,but He will not bcus the APC structure of criminality do not have the Nigerian people at heart,they are just here for the power grabbing and to loot unrepentantly.

A govt that came into power through electoral criminality should not be expected to perform well.

May God rest the Souls of those that have been consumed by this senseless insurgency.
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by obembet(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the North protesting heavily against Tinubu, I see them unseating him.

This I have seen.

It will not make obi become president...

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by vizboy(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Ikpunnegi01: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2023
They're still seeing and calling terrorists " bandits" they're not yet ready to fight them. Again, if you're in the military make sure you either runaway or quit when kasala burst because if you die, you died for nothing; your families loves you, don't die for a SHITHOLE. In fact, when they unleashed their terror, the soldiers also had to run away and leave the people. It was after things settle the soldiers came back. Make una continue like this, don't ever go fighting terroists they called bandits till they start calling them what they're.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by FalseProphet1(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2023
obembet:
It will not make obi become president...
You've started again abi. I guess you're still buying fuel at N68 per liter that's why you're still supporting APC. 😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by ablejesus26(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2023
juman:
Jagaban will make it safe.
Political solution is the answer.

Can but will not.

When the Nigerian people cone to a common term with the reality that this evil fifth columnist people who holds the Nigerian system do not give a penny mite care about the common man,then We will begin to seek solution to how to best navigate our interest as people living in this Country,bcus We will continue to bear the brunt together.

They don't give a damn about anyone aside their families.

When they want to mobilize for their electoral criminalities,who do they call?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Ekugbeh(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2023
As your brother ain't on sit suddenly you care about Jos clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by complexstuffs(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, you people are only obsessed with fostering abject poverty/stark illiteracy, looting the nation's resources, radical religious indoctrination and possessing political power.

Now this is what your perennial leadership over Nigeria have produced in its 64 years of failed existence. Allow others try their hand on the saddle, you started flexing muscle. Abeg enjoy the monsters you have created in peace.

So IIGB0S have been supporting insecurity in Nigeria just so that they can "try their own hand" on rulership?

FYI, IIGB0S will never rule Nigeria
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by obembet(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You've started again abi. I guess you're still buying fuel at N68 per liter that's why you're still supporting APC. 😏

Even obi is 90% APC. Check everybody around him, u will understand beta.

Until we all start away from APC PDP or any past or Thier Thier present products.

I don't support Evil
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by seunayantokun(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2023
No, they shouldn't be worried for running a business they are still gladly running.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Kion: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2023
Always baffles me when a northerner would be castigating ipob on this forum
When most of the insecurities are in the far north at his backyard lmaoo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Eriokanmi: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! I laugh! Meanwhile, these are the same Nigerian soldiers who always flex muscle against the same civilians they are running with and being psyche to go to war in Niger Republic? Nigeria is always antagonist to true reality of things.
grin.

I remember a day i witnessed a wild armed robbery attack shortly after the redemption camp, a few miles ahead of the shagamu interchange. I've never been so scared in my life.

I was travelling to Abuja by road on a sunday morning. Since my meeting was holding Monday morning, I decided to shun flight and travelled by road instead. This was in 2010. The road was fairly ok to travel on, back then. As the vehicle I boarded ran into these gun-wielding young men, I didn't know when I ran out of the vehicle and picked race, facing lagos where I was coming from. The bus was like number 6, counting from the robbery spot. At ojota, I saw a bus which was almost filled up. The driver encouraged me to enter but I refused. I loved the front seat so, I went for the next bus. The bus I avoided was 3rd on the row from the scene of robbery. They had robbed all passengers of their belongings.

Long story cut short. There was this huge SUV, I think Nissan Amanda, with fully tinted glass which approached the scene. Suddenly we saw 2 solders with guns in their hands. We were so happy seeing them, thinking they'd neutralize the thieves. All of a sudden, they ran into the bush with the guns in their hands. The robbers had a field day. After they had left, everybody now began to come out from their hiding, including the soldiers. When someone asked why did they disappoint , they said they had to run away cos they'd be their target once they see the uniform they were wearing. Another passenger now asked them again...officer, but why didn't you shoot at them from where you were hiding, abi they'd still see you? They both laughed, jumped inside the SUV and zoomed off.

I'm sorry to say this, if any serious-minded country should engage us in any war, Nigeria army would be humiliated. They'd defeat Nigeria and our army. The same army who used to represent Nigeria aren't in the force anymore the breeds we have now have nern corrupted, just like our current national team, super chickens. I don't blame them. Their morale is very low. You can imagine over 25 gallant officers resigning voluntarily recently. Their allowance would have been slashed before it gets to them. They delay their salary too. Only on Nigeria would yiu zee army commit suicide and our law makers are living large.

This is one of the reasons I don't encourage deployment of ecowas troops to Niger. Truth be told, ecowas is Nigeria and Nigeria is ecowas. It would be a sad and shameful thing to see their lives being wasted by the army of Niger Republic. Back home, ordinary boko haram, they can't defeat for over 10 years.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by juman(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2023
Buhari presidency bred and encouraged insecurity. History will know that our military generals were fake generals during this period.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Emmansky10(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2023
Good day guys, the gurus in the house, pls help me confirm if this invite is genuine or fake

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by EmeeNaka: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Are they waking up just now?
They want to pile pressure on Tinubu. We will see how the Ronu gangs will defend Tinubu
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by jozee8: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
Coldie:
These people from that side are PURE hypocrites. During Buhari time insecurity peaked to the level of people being scared to travel from one state to the other by road, people were scared of going to their own farms.

All of them were mute, but the moment a southerner is in power they find their voice.
Very deceptive and Hippocratic human beings they are I tell you!
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Offpointng: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
juman:
Those mere noise makers senators should profer a working solution to the government.
It's obvious we don't have good soldiers that can defeat those ordinary rogues and thugs.

No soldier in the world will be good if you give em a knife to go face a machete wielding group
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2023
As a man Do not marry until you are able to support a wife
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by brainhgeek(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Lies. They are only interested in the worsening insecurity
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Wickedfacts: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2023
If you didn't talk during Buhari's time, you should shut up your dirty mouth.

You can't be advocating for amnesty for bandits and Boko Haram and be complaining about insecurity. That is exceptional stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by BoldBrainz(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Most northern states ain't save sha.
Niger state that used to be very peaceful and safe has lost it as well.
Hmm

You should enrol in the Army, so you can fight for your country and defend Ebola's mandate, as per the Asiwaju baby that you are..☻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by BoldBrainz(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Beautiful good morning Northerners

grin cheesy

Insecurity in the North is beautiful under your Iragbiji lord and saviour?

Haba Helinues! This is you being unpatriotic to the Tinubu defence and propaganda course na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Akasammyoka: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Insecurity will keep worsening because we have black skin and our reasonings is equally dark. Black race is cursed
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by AfonjaConehead: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, you people are only obsessed with fostering abject poverty/stark illiteracy, looting the nation's resources, radical religious indoctrination and possessing political power.

Now this is what your perennial leadership over Nigeria have produced in its 64 years of failed existence. Allow others try their hand on the saddle, you started flexing muscle. Abeg enjoy the monsters you have created in peace.
Eggxactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by AfonjaConehead: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR JOHNBULL:
Niger state that used to be very peaceful and safe has lost it as well. nevertheless,I blame the Igbos and Peter Obi grin
Hmm
Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by OgwuEgo: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Worry kee them there, Jagaban forever, why them no worry during Buhari period

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by AfonjaConehead: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2023
helinues:
Beautiful good morning Northerners

grin cheesy
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!

this Helinues shaa grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Niger state that used to be very peaceful and safe has lost it as well.
Hmm
True brother.Thank God,I have rounded up my NYSC programme in Niger state and left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Worry Over Worsening Insecurity by AfonjaConehead: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
complexstuffs in life it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever:

So IIGB0S have been supporting insecurity in Nigeria just so that they can "try their own hand" on rulership?

please stop being very foolish in life..you sound so much very foolish

FYI, IIGB0S will never rule Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event / Tribunal Upholds Gbajabiamila’s Victory / ​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.