Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. (43270 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by BALLOSKI: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
Nasir elrufai my most loved and admired norther elite.
I'll miss you not being a minister.
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
Media houses have trades your name with negativity but no proof till date.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
You'll remain a rare gem amongst men whether in or out of service.
Till date no one could match you developmental records in the FCT.
You did what the military govt couldn't do in lagos in Abuja.
You ended decades of religious and community killings in kaduna.
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.
Allah would continue to elevate you till your old age.

To the ignorant mumus quoting me, let me remind you that communal killings is different from banditry and terrorism.
Long before banditry and terrorism came to kaduna, there was always these communal clash among its indegenes especially on religion.
It all came to an end under elrufai.
Infact it only happened once under elrufai which was contained at the early stages.
As for banditry and terrorism in southern kaduna, a lot of ignoramus on this forum should know that prior to El-rufai, Southern kaduna has always been the rural part of kaduna and its no surprise its a sweet spot for terrorist cos of the forest.
If your looking for who to blame for Southern kaduna Insecurity, blame Buhari and CAN of kaduna who opposed elrufai suggestion of bringing in mechinaries to deal with bandits in kaduna since Buhari appears too weak to curb them.
Hypocrite.
Your points are clear. But do you truly believe Tinubu wasn't the one who wanted El-rufai out and used his men to worked that out? Tinubu did it.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by djseanjohn77: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:
Hausa will always be Hausa

El-Rufai just dey look for trouble where there’s none

He’s just intentionally trying to create a beef with Ebola so that he will see reasons to choke Ebola werey in next election ( that’s only if he will be al… till then)

Make them choke the werey wella for north

That was how you and your deranged people said Buhari will diebefore he finished his tenure, apparently, when he was leaving office, he looked healthier than anyone in y'all generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by jumper524(m): 6:25am On Aug 21, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Your points are clear. But do you truly believe Tinubu wasn't the one who wanted El-rufai out and used his men to worked that out? Tinubu did it.
Tinubu won't be that un cleaver to make such move.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by jumper524(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2023
Newton1045:

Why is southern kaduna rural should be the question.
Just because of religion u turned them rural and deprived them good things.

Bob Marley is a drug addict. And elrufai love his music. Hypocrite
the reason why southern kaduna is rural is the same reason why calabar is urban then ogoja is rural in cross river state.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Geminiivory: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2023
CERTIFIED TERRORIST
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Squirrel1(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2023
See as igbos carry this man matter for head like gala. Nairaland igbos Sha.... Always trying to do the latest obi trend.....if of they have no reason why 😅
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by billyG(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

He’s just intentionally trying to create a beef with Ebola so that he will see reasons to choke Ebola werey in next election ( that’s only if he will be al… till then)

Not Hausa but fulani
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Josephkabila12: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

ibo buffoons will you and your fellow ibos be better? Of course not. Will pitobi the ibo buffoon becomes the president, of course he can never be Nigerian president. ibo buffoons, disgusting miscreants una go perish with hatred and envy.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2023
So Northern Muslims dey enjoy good music in a low key😂😂 I been think say na Haram ooo

The headquarters of Hypocrisy na Northern Nigeria.

Alcohol is against our Religion, enter hidden beer parlor at night na dem full am😂😂
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by cucumbar: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.

To the ignorant mumus quoting me, let me remind you that communal killings is different from banditry and terrorism.
Long before banditry and terrorism came to kaduna, there was always these communal clash among its indegenes especially on religion.
Infact it only happened once under elrufai which was contained at the early stages.
As for banditry and terrorism in southern kaduna, a lot of ignoramus on this forum should know that prior to El-rufai, Southern kaduna has always been the rural part of kaduna and its no surprise its a sweet spot for terrorist cos of the forest.
If your looking for who to blame for Southern kaduna Insecurity, blame Buhari and CAN of kaduna who opposed elrufai suggestion of bringing in mechinaries to deal with bandits in kaduna since Buhari appears too weak to curb them.
Hypocrite.
Upon say this man come out and confess say he paid terrorists he employed to hands off, you still dey claim innocence on his behalf. Looks like you are not normal o .

He wasn’t selected as a minister because he is the terrorist in chief of northern nigeria and Sudan and Niger and chad.

God will punish him and his supporters/ defenders like you soon.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by topatee: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2023

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by BALLOSKI: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:
Tinubu won't be that un cleaver to make such move.
And there's that man alive in Nigeria today who can stand in the way of the president's nominee? You don't know the amount of power our president can wield.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Bonapart(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:

Hypocrite.
el-rufai is a murderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.