Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. (43254 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Blueace247(f): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Has he forgotten that Bob Marley is not a fanatic?

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Julius1995(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lolzz.
optionalY09:
he was referring to me but i don’t care
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by sirchim(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nonsense man, Bob Marley will be so ashamed of you wherever he is. You should have also played the track " AMBUSH IN THE NIGHT.” and "ONE DROP." Because, Kaduna state Hiram for your hand. I know you will never play those ones, cos of the injustice it spoke against, which is your middle name.

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by onlyboyson(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]the kin tackle wey this half-witted animals dey tackle Dem self no b here anyway shaa no peace for the wicked
Taylor90:
Hausa will always be Hausa

El-Rufai just dey look for trouble where there’s none

He’s just intentionally trying to create a beef with Ebola so that he will see reasons to choke Ebola werey in next election ( that’s only if he will be al… till then)

Make them choke the werey wella for north

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by sirchim(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Blueace247:
Has he forgotten that Bob Marley is not a fanatic?
Don't mind the FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by musicwriter(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Someone should tell him not to associate Bob Marley with his political thievery, Marley is a holy prophet of Rastafarianism and has nothing to do with his dirty self.

If someone had quoted his Muhammad to support politics, he'll probably exclaim blasphemy!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by sirchim(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
Gadafii:
yenyenyenyenyenyen

Put Nigeria first indeed, but he failed to put southern kaduna first

Nonsense, he desperately wanted to be a minister, to remain relevant, festus keyamo did same, when his name appeared in the third abi second list, he nearly died of happiness, if ribadu clear elrufai today, the short midget will grab it with both hands, no Shame 😂😂
All he said is just opposite of HELL RUFAI!🤣
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Gandrova: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
optionalY09:
he was referring to me but i don’t care
Lolz grin
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
Nasir elrufai my most loved and admired norther elite.
I'll miss you not being a minister.
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
Media houses have trades your name with negativity but no proof till date.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
You'll remain a rare gem amongst men whether in or out of service.
Till date no one could match you developmental records in the FCT.
You did what the military govt couldn't do in lagos in Abuja.
You ended decades of religious and community killings in kaduna.
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.
Allah would continue to elevate you till your old age.

If he truly ended the killings in kaduna south may you live long to attain all your heart desires but if its the opposite, let the fate of Kaduna South indigenes befall you and El Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by tete7000(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
He ought to be listening to Taliban musics, not Bob Marley. What an hypocrite he is.

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by bluecircle470: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

He’s just intentionally trying to create a beef with Ebola so that he will see reasons to choke Ebola werey in next election ( that’s only if he will be al… till then)

So that your papa go choke too
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Xkale1996(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

you mumu
U know why I say you mumu

Is bcox
You are the greatest foool in ur family
Useless foool
Idiot
Dirty pig

U know nothing about El rufa'i
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Menclothing: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lolz
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by jubrilELsudan: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
FROM GOVERNOR TO REGGAE MAN

AS E DEY ALREADY SMOKE GANJA....NA DADA NA HIM REMAIN FORAM TO DO FOR HEAD

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Never4getU: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

El Rufai isn't Hausa but Fulani
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by abjonline(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:

Are you sure you were in this Nigeria when Kaduna was a centre of genocide under El-rufai?
Nawa for some people o

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by alabler: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
You dream and live Tinubu. You can't construct a phrase or sentence without mentioning the guy! Pele bro.

Taylor90:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by tishbite42: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.
So El-Rufai dey Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by tishbite42: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Figger:
Are you serious? So this man is this dangerous
On God
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by 9jatriot(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
What I do not understand is how the killings in Southern Kaduna are El Rufai's fault but that of Benue are Falani/ Buhari's fault?

If Orthom was making case that security is with the FG, why is El Rufai's own different?

El Rufai consistent said the forest should be leveled and all the bandits hiding there killed, but somehow people just want to associate him with the killings.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by jumper524(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
abjonline:

Are you sure you were in this Nigeria when Kaduna was a centre of genocide under El-rufai?
Nawa for some people o
OK when I mean communal killing, I mean the killings between communities.
It's an internal war that was happening in kaduna long before terrorism and banditry.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by HeroicMeastro: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

Na you go kill am?
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Abufo: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Taylor90:

I concur 100%..........if it takes yorubas to defang fulani hegemony......they have my 1000% support! while at it Tinubu should sue for state police! Let every state handle community policing by themselves.............the police service commission should serve as a check and balance on overzealous police commands!
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by burninflamez(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by TheOgaBoss: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Taylor90:

El rufai is Fulani, not Hausa.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by ultimateprof: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2023
Penguin2:
El Rufai is now a wailing wailer🤣

He’s now quoting from the Book of Lamentations 🤣
He is reaping what he has planted in aboundance.

He is now finding solace in Boethius’ Consolation Philosophy😆

He has chopped breakfast and been disgraced at the highest stage.

Next person to face similar high level disgrace is Tinubu.

After that, nobody will EVER see characters like Tinubu and El-Rufai as role models.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by HRMK: 2:17am On Aug 21, 2023
how come there are so many #sani in kaduna?knowing the northerners usually take to names of the cities/towns/villages of their birth,has it got anything to do with kaduna?what does the name mean?
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by TrainPark: 2:30am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:

To the ignorant mumus quoting me, let me remind you that communal killings is different from banditry and terrorism.
Long before banditry and terrorism came to kaduna, there was always these communal clash among its indegenes especially on religion.
It all came to an end under elrufai.
Infact it only happened once under elrufai which was contained at the early stages.
As for banditry and terrorism in southern kaduna, a lot of ignoramus on this forum should know that prior to El-rufai, Southern kaduna has always been the rural part of kaduna and its no surprise its a sweet spot for terrorist cos of the forest.
If your looking for who to blame for Southern kaduna Insecurity, blame Buhari and CAN of kaduna who opposed elrufai suggestion of bringing in mechinaries to deal with bandits in kaduna since Buhari appears too weak to curb them.
Hypocrite.

Kai ubanka
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by socialmediaman: 2:50am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:

To the ignorant mumus quoting me, let me remind you that communal killings is different from banditry and terrorism.
Long before banditry and terrorism came to kaduna, there was always these communal clash among its indegenes especially on religion.
Infact it only happened once under elrufai which was contained at the early stages.
As for banditry and terrorism in southern kaduna, a lot of ignoramus on this forum should know that prior to El-rufai, Southern kaduna has always been the rural part of kaduna and its no surprise its a sweet spot for terrorist cos of the forest.
If your looking for who to blame for Southern kaduna Insecurity, blame Buhari and CAN of kaduna who opposed elrufai suggestion of bringing in mechinaries to deal with bandits in kaduna since Buhari appears too weak to curb them.
Hypocrite.

Over 200 people alone died in 2019 under El-Rufai’s government due to communal clashes. This, in addition to over 1,000 or more deaths due to insecurity in Kaduna.

In fact, Kaduna had 3 times more insecurity than Borno between 2020 and 2021 according to SBM intelligence

Below is a history of the insecurity in Kaduna state under El-Rufai from communal clashes, banditry and insurgency

https://www.nairaland.com/7467713/chattam-house-timeline-security-situation

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Newton1045: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2023
jumper524:

Hypocrite.

Why is southern kaduna rural should be the question.
Just because of religion u turned them rural and deprived them good things.

Bob Marley is a drug addict. And elrufai love his music. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by omoluka: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2023
goatandyam:
Islamic terrorist sef dey share keferi song.

Animal
grin
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by buharibanjo(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Bob Marley isn't a Muslim though.. So I guess he's been hypocritical with all those "Religious" comments and actions before&after elections

This man na character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.