Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano (33771 Views)

Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Emmanuel909090: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by ahnie: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
HUMANIIST:
that's middle road by Court road, is like you have been to kano?
Thanks
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Kingson28: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Our loud and proud brothers from one region who claim to be business people and billionaires and who settle everywhere in the country and claim to be Developers have NOT tarred a single kilometer of road anywhere in Nigeria outside their home states.
They benefit economically from other places and areas, but instead of giving back by doing corporate and personal social responsibility deeds, what they resort to doing is to speak ill of their benefactors and call them Skull-miners, and Brown Roof Republic and Dirty people.
Such an ungrateful and unfaithful lot.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by jantabay: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na wa o. If not for the fact that i personally know this man in question, i would have as well believed the news as reported here.

Point of correction...

He's not a Yoruba man but from Benue State and his name is not ALADE but ALADA.

He did the road to make it more accessible to guests coming to his newly built hotel known as Amiingo Hotels situated at Middle Road, Sabon Gari, Kano.

Yesterday was the grand opening of the newly built and one in town hotels in Sabon Gari, Kano with lots of dignitaries and VIPs who graced the opening ceremony.

Please, always get your facts correctly before making any post.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Xkale1996(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
If religious crisis starts, you won't remember this good deed
sabon gari is not a Muslim area
Mostly dominated by igbos follow by Yoruba

Oloshos full der

Hardly you will see northerners staying der
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by nzebig: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
tongue tongue
bigadler:

Yawns... Another tribalistic noise maker.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Coolgent(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
If religious crisis starts, you won't remember this good deed
God forbid
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by MomohMrMoore: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Anytime this is crisis, its the same people that will kill him for not being their tribe, whether muslim or xtian. So sad.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Tflex01: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This is not news please. You people find every avenue for ego contests.

The road that connects Lokogoma junction to Gudu junction in Abuja was single-handedly constructed by an Igbo businessman, the very owner of "Ebeanor supermarkets".

When he commenced that project, he was vehemently resisted by the FCT administration who sent military personnel to the spot to stop work. Residents of the entire Lokogoma axis woke up in his defence that day and overpowered the officers. That work was done and till today that road still serves the public.

Individuals have been doing these things all around the country and nobody has seen fit to make noise about it. But trust the Yoruba to always open their mouths wide over everything.

One day sef, we go divide this country and we'll own our South South resources, make we see wetin the rest of una go carry dey measure dicks everywhere.

Why is this news an ego contest to you??

Why are you so bitter fellow "South Southerner"?? grin
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by BoldBrainz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tflex01:

Why is this news an ego contest to you??

Why are you so bitter fellow "South Southerner"?? grin

I simply commented in response to the banter that was already going on. Has nothing to do with bitterness. I have no concerns as to whether the Igbos and Yorubas decide to kill themselves over trifles. So long as none of them extends that idiocy to the Niger Delta, we'll be just dandy.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by EFGH: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
jantabay:
Na wa o. If not for the fact that i personally know this man in question, i would have as well believed the news as reported here.

Point of correction...

He's not a Yoruba man but from Benue State and his name is not ALADE but ALADA.

He did the road to make it more accessible to guests coming to his newly built hotel known as Amiingo Hotels situated at Middle Road, Sabon Gari, Kano.

Yesterday was the grand opening of the newly built and one in town hotels in Sabon Gari, Kano with lots of dignitaries and VIPs who graced the opening ceremony.

Please, always get your facts correctly before making any post.

Oga he is not from Benue state.

He is from Bekwarra LGA of Cross River state.

He sells Moblie Phone in Beirut Road kano.

You don't even know Him that well.

His Full name are Mr Joseph Alada.

Alada means Profit in Bekwarra Language.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Segzy19: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
So how does that relate to the post
Dumb

maleekberry:
Sabon gari the headquarters of olosho in kano
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Segzy19: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good one, omoluabi...

I hope he does the same in his native Yoruba town or village... these abokis no too dey remember goodwill once they start their religious or tribal riots o...
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by 77up(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yoruba remain the most peaceful people, this is Yoruba man here doing the great job faraway home while some nonentities are kidnapping and killing other tribes in their region.

Very animalistic set of people 馃槒
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
georgeakins:

Why can't Ibos stand alone?

Why do you like attaching yourselves to other tribes?

Yorubas don't need your attachment.
Stay on your own.

But Yorubas like Igbo girls now grin
Even you sef wey dey talk cheesy.
You must buy 70% of your household items from Igbos. Abi I lie?
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by MySolace: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
bigadler:

LOL. The way you Igbos falsely hype your business prowess really baffles me. You're trying to downgrade a Yoruba man's achievement & it shows your level of illiteracy.

Just because your people are traders who sell spare parts, electronics, okrika (used clothing) & Gala, doesn't mean others aren't successful business people.

Business is much wider than mere trading.

Chicken Republic, Tantalizers, and about 80% of fast food chains alone are owned by Yorubas, they're silently making their money everywhere in Nigeria, but you noise makers must always come and display your ignorance!
U just called two fast food and u're claiming 80%.... Plz mention more.
Also, I learnt da d Tantalizer u mentioned is a subsidiary of Firstbank. Na true? undecided
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
MySolace:

U just called two fast food and u're claiming 80%.... Plz mention more.
Also, I learnt da d Tantalizer u mentioned is a subsidiary of Firstbank. Na true? undecided

I don't need to mention all. Go and do ur research and counter me if I'm lying.

Anyways, it's not to brag, cos even Hausas and Fulanis have their businesses. But don't ever try to take glory for another man's effort. Which one is claiming the man must have learned from Igbos bla bla bla... That's senseless pride.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by MySolace: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
bigadler:

I don't need to mention all. Go and do ur research and counter me if I'm lying.

Anyways, it's not to brag, cos even Hausas and Fulanis have their businesses. But don't ever try to take glory for another man's effort. Which one is claiming the man must have learned from Igbos bla bla bla... That's senseless pride.
...I already brought a counter naa, I told u I learnt Tantalizer is said to b a subsidiary of Firstbank.

Well I didn't mention ur last paragraph...

But den, people are known for something. In English language, we were taught "simile" and metaphor.
Wen it comes to people who are known for establishing "tangible" assets in another man's land, I think it's not immodest to mention igb贸s.

D man's act is a good example of simile wen it comes to igb贸s lifestyle.
(U don't need to feign ignorance of dis, ok)
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
MySolace:

...I already brought a counter naa, I told u I learnt Tantalizer is said to b a subsidiary of Firstbank.

Well I didn't mention ur last paragraph...

But den, people are known for something. In English language, we were taught "simile" and metaphor.
Wen it comes to people who are known for establishing "tangible" assets in another man's land, I think it's not immodest to mention igb贸s.

D man's act is a good example of simile wen it comes to igb贸s lifestyle.
(U don't need to feign ignorance of dis, ok)

Mr. Man, forget about figures of speech. If an Igbo person achieves something tangible, you'd never see Yorubas trying to claim he must've emulated Yorubas.

Igbos are majorly traders, yes! But business is far wider than mere buying and selling of goods. That's my point! What about IT, construction, education, technical services etc, you don't find much Igbos in such sectors!

Igbos DON'T own the act of trading or business in Nigeria. It's a FALSE notion.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by sundaybe: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
This news is fake ...I stay In sabon gari area of Kano state..middle road precisely...and the said road was not constructed by a Yoruba man with name "Alade"...
The man's name is "Alada" and he is from cross River state ... He own a new hotel on that street hence the construction of the road. Please let's stop sharing fake news .
Alada is not a Yoruba man, please go and verify.. Alada is a business mogul and has several business which include mobile phone distribution..in the Beruit road phone market of Kano state and he is not Yoruba. Ask of Alada communication in Beruit road... A major dealer of Samsung mobile and techno.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by MySolace: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
bigadler:

Mr. Man, forget about figures of speech. If an Igbo person achieves something tangible, you'd never see Yorubas trying to claim he must've emulated Yorubas.

Igbos are majorly traders, yes! But business is far wider than mere buying and selling of goods. That's my point! What about IT, construction, education, technical services etc, you don't find much Igbos in such sectors!

Igbos DON'T own the act of trading or business in Nigeria. It's a FALSE notion.
We are not arguing about trading or no trading, business or no business.
Am saying, people who feel good erecting "physical" (tangible) structures in another man's land.
Beside doing business, igb贸s build residence (mansions) in another man's land. But can u say that wen it comes to other tribes? No! U can maybe see it on rare circumstances, but with igb贸s, it's very prevalent. They're known for it.
Look, my uncle does business in Kumasi Ghana, he built his residence there too, and leaving there with his family. His friends did same. But it would b hard to see other tribe living da way.

My uncle also is living in Lagos, d house he's living in, he own it. Not just anyhow house o, bit a sweet mansion. But I honestly have not seen any(there could be o) standard structure here (East) and it's said to b owned b a Yoruba or Hausa....(Hausa own worst grin grin even millionaires among dem just live in zinc house, and sleep on mat)

So, am trying to say this very issue is an axiom, it doesn't need proof to b proven cos it's crystal clear!
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by lilfresh96(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
The igbo and yorubas have contributed immensely to the development of northern states such as Kano, kaduna , Niger, Adamawa, borno, bauchi, and sokoto. but you see these northerners, they have nothing to offer other southern states other than, almajiri, begging, killing, banditry, raping, open grazing, and all forms of criminality. You don't see northerners rent a house or build or rent plaza,. Nothing. Very anyhow human beings.
Come geidam in yobe state, all major businesses are owned by igbo, while those uncircumcised, polygamous, dead brain mutherfvckers do nothing but wait for govt. I love igbos and to some extend the yorubas. But you see these northerners, to hell with them.

You did All of that in the northern states because they give you a threat-free environment for your business to thrive. But in the south Wich is reverse the case, that's why our real investors never visit your side more especially SS and SE
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by eebraa(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Ndi developers cannot even do one lane in Alaba or Ladipo
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by EMETOALEXI: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Pls what is the name of the street in Sabon Gari?
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
lilfresh96:

You did All of that in the northern states because they give you a threat-free environment for your business to thrive. But in the south Wich is reverse the case, that's why our real investors never visit your side more especially SS and SE

One of the biggest atampa dealers in onitsha market is an hausa man. He's a millionaire to the core. His children are born and bred in onitsha with a touch of hausa tradition even though they cannot speak hausa as much as igbo. I will spare d details. The point is, majority of northerners are illiterate and that's why their elites are happy. Those illiterates can never discover the light, and their perpetual living in darkness has become a weapon. My friend get up and liberate the northerners. The southerners have done their path. Although we've exported Nigeria music and social lifestyle to ur people which is yielding some impact, but that's not enough. Do ur own path.
Re: Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano by Iconme(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
sunkieisland:

Abadie Street is HQ of the ppl
dem gather full aitiken rd sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Die In Accident At Oko Polytechnic In Anambra.Graphic Pics / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / Heavy Downpour Destroys Owerri-Onitsha Federal Highway : Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.