Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG (14237 Views)

Move Emefiele To EFCC Custody, Falana Tells DSS / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by BoldBrainz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cogs:
Make them no go arrest you oo baba!

In this present government, one nobody they talk with full chest again oo!
Watch, pray before you talk.

Tinubu....1/8 years.
Nigeria are you ready?

Femi Falana who survived Sani Abacha na im wan come fear the bastard wey dey Aso rock now?

Maka why na?!

1 Like

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tinubu is witch-hunting Bawa.Why will he keep someone in detention for over a month without charge.Meanwhile the ex governors whom he indicted are given ministerial positions and party chairman.This is undemocratic.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Wickedfacts: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
Tinubu is witch-hunting Bawa.Why will he keep someone in detention for over a month without charge.Meanwhile the ex governors whom he indicted are given ministerial positions and party chairman.This is undemocratic.

Go and sue the DSS for keeping Bawa in custody so they can release him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Codes151(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
This DSS na mumu full am... BAwa and Emefiele,, since that time una no fit build case against them?

if na to build case against innocent nigerians and small yahoo boys una fit... useless DSS...

over months u dont have a case again these two? seriously? why una arrest them?

wetin be DSS work self?
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
If the military had did this we will start complaining. I don't like him, in as much as I like him in detention just like he did to innocent YAHOO boys , our constitution is supreme and above anything.
Which one be innocent yahoo?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by DaddyJapan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
omoadeleye:
Who Falana think he is to be dictating to FG?

Like so like so, bah? The streetz dey watch current developments with keen interest...

In early June 1994 six former members of the disbanded Senate were arrested: Ameh Ebute, former President of the Senate, Abu Ibrahim, Chief Polycarp Nwite, the Reverend Dr Maconyemechi O. Nwulu, Onyeka A. Okoroafor and Bola Ahmed Tinubu. On 14 June they were charged with treasonable felony and conspiracy for organizing a meeting of former members of the Senate and publishing a statement on 1 June calling for the military government to stand down and the restoration of democratic institutions. Initially denied bail, it was granted on 21 July and the six were released to await trial. However, all but Bola Ahmed Tinubu were re-arrested in September. On 31 October, in response to a challenge to their detention, the authorities told the Federal High Court in Lagos that they were suspected of involvement in the sabotage of oil installations; the case was adjourned until 19 November. They are held at the headquarters of the Federal Intelligence and Investigation Bureau in Lagos.

Source: https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6a9b16.html

That one is a terrorist, na jail he go rot and nothing go happen.

Terrorist or not, the laws of the land still need to be followed.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
omoadeleye:
Who Falana think he is to be dictating to FG?

Una no dey obey democratic process Una won go dictate to Niger to obey Una.It no go work.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Richie6(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
I don't understand why they are still in detention..Charge them to court for any offense and let the law take it course. Putting people under house arrest is a violation of their fundamental human rights.

This is not democracy that we copied from the West. We keep critizing the military regime, have we progressed or regressed as a nation?
I don't think we experienced all these chaos under Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan.. This started under the administration of past regime. PBAT claimed to be a Democrat, so I want to see him lead by example.

It's high time we stopped hating ourselves, put religion, tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism aside and embrace peace and unity. These have been the routine politicians campaign with. If not, Nigeria might cease to exist, because it's not getting funny anymore. I rest my case.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go and sue the DSS for keeping Bawa in custody so they can release him.
you are against coup and you are practicing military dictatorship in a democracy.Na flagrant disregard to the rule of law dey invite coup.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Typing: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
If the military had did this we will start complaining. I don't like him, in as much as I like him in detention just like he did to innocent YAHOO boys , our constitution is supreme and above anything.

Are Yahoo Boys innocent?

1 Like

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Wickedfacts: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
you are against coup and you are practicing military decree in a democracy.Na flagrant disregard to the rule of law dey invite coup.

Your ignorance is as loud and goes before you like the whistle of a train.

There are courts for handling matters like this. Use them or keep shut.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Reference(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
I am sure that Mr. Falana will be thoroughly embarrassed that just a few decades after fighting the military junta for the soul of the nation the self acclaimed pro democracy activists now democratically elected leaders are no better in the sense of the rule of law.

Mr. Gani of blessed memory will be turning in his grave, away from the stalled civil progress of Nigeria to rather look on to South Africa where a Mandela did not end up settung up labour camps or promoting killer squads against the whites.

Democracy in it's purest form is still a mirage in Nigeria. There remains a long, long way to go.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Your ignorance is as loud and goes before you like the whistle of a train.

There are courts for handling matters like this. Use them or keep shut.
Stop being irrational.No be the same court ruled on the release of the ex central bank governor wey DSS no gree release am? Coconut head.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by GreatrAnalyst: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cogs:
Make them no go arrest you oo baba!

In this present government, one nobody they talk with full chest again oo!
Watch, pray before you talk.

Tinubu....1/8 years.
Nigeria are you ready?

They can never arrest him.
Falana has always been vocal even during Buhari's era, and he couldn't arrest him. For what will they do that exactly? For saying the truth/fact? Buhari with past military couldn't even do that. Abacha is no more alive. Even during military era, Falana has always spoken. He is not a strange to an arrest.

Present government is sitting delicately.
They seem not to ever want to do what will cause uproar, for the fact that many seem not to have confidence in the government. Judiciary verdict still hanging. Govt is acting like they want to please the masses, but it is all sham though. They will do anything to appear like pleasing the people.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by mclloyd22: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Any big man wey go prison dey carry Bible come out lol which one bawa go carry comeout this time
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Emperor5(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
lazkizz:
grin
What is his offense?
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Bobxin: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
omoadeleye:
Who Falana think he is to be dictating to FG?.

So FG is above the law and constitution?
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Emperor5(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by dahnimoh(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
K
And Nigeria government is going out for war in Niger to install democracy and rule of law but has been flagrantly disobeying court orders.

He who goes to equity must go with clean hands
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Pythagoras001: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
what sought of oxymoron is this INNOCENT yahoo boys
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by lexyclasy: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/time-to-release-bawa-from-dss-custody-falana-tells-fg/

You did not shout on top of your voice when they incarcerated El zakzaki and Mazi Namdi Kalu because they have paid you from the proceeds of crime you are now singing like, FFK, If only they know that this life nah turn by turn., people for sit up.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Goodman2023: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
. the same man wants to restore democratic order in Niger Republic
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Musauzor(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
The reason democracy in Nigeria is a scam. Even the so-called democrats here have military mentality.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Vifx: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
slimfit1:
What is innocent about Yahoo boys ?
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Adexkingking: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
When you stop Monday sit-at-home and you stop disturbing the peace of your people in South-East
Wizardslayer:
When are they going to release nnamdi kanu.

They should tell us the time.
Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Jostoman: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Okortor:
Emefiele should be released before bawa if that b d case!
both of them should be release asap

1 Like

Re: Time To Release Bawa From DSS Custody, Falana Tells FG by Jostoman: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
They should release him, this goverment and lawlessness are like bread and butter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents / Yahaya Bello Visits Family Of Slain Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.