Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? (62627 Views)

Now Available: 2014 Camaro RS Available. Sport Car Lovers / Pls Help Me Choose Between Pontiac Vibe And Toyota Corolla. Which One Is More. / Which Of These Two Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by stasius: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
flexyrule:
He is actually 18 years. But that dude doesn't have that money. He is just catching cruise.

E don Tey wey e dey price cars for auto section and he confused about that forex trading thing that he claims gives him money.

I think he just created the thread to seek attention and I guess he is currently having series of orgasms from the responses he is getting here.

Hahhahaha. Abi? I kindda believe you
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by gbengene1234(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
At 18... You're already thinking of buying a car for yourself. Well, I want to believe you're from a rich family and maybe you probably depend on them to help out when the car maintenance headache starts... Me at 29 will still rather invest that 4.5m. Yes, I will invest it to yield more profits till I'm sure I can maintain the car without bothering anyone. Goodluck bro
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Kenmatt(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Samakus:

Come and make it let me see wink

It's a typical LIE!!!
He can still make it.
Stop having a negative set of mind young man.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by symbianDON(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
checky619:

I have used 7 Hondas and currently using 08 accord V6 but for a first car user get a 2013 Camry SE V6, Honda requires high maintenance culture and little knowledge about the driving components of the car if not you will probably not be able to catch up with the maintenance
Sir, every car requires high maintenance culture.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by ViktorCash: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
undecidedBuying a car is not the issue but maintaining it. Hope you have a steady stream of income to cope with it after you buy it not to even mention fuel
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by flexyrule(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
stasius:

1 Share

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by gregng(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

Age is just a Number, at 90 years you can still buy a car if you are still alive. Buying a car is just a waste of time that is why God has given you your two legs remember it doesn’t use petrol. Even the almighty Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem, where he was met by cheering crowds how much more an ordinary human like you. Let Jesus be your mentor!

I hope i have been able to motivate you today cheesy

Ok... But let stop seeing buying car is waste of time... Sometimes i see car as investment... I bought camry 2007 @1.6million 2yrs ago for my wife , if i decide to sell it now, i can sell it nothing less than 2.8million.. First body good engine and classic maintanance...

Buying a car not a luxury but a necessity to life

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by flexyrule(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
stasius:

No mind the elewa.

1 Share

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Kenmatt(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
RoadMozart:

Its plenty.... Na Jesus get the donkey?

Was donkey cheap back then?

Donkeys were for Royals.

Even till today, Horses🐎 command more prestige than lots more.

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hi guys,i'm an 18 year old medical student,
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.

Hey Op,

In my own opinion regarding you to buy any of those cars you highlighted earlier, I guess it's not yet ripe because the country (Nigeria) that we're living in is not safe.

1. The Nigerian Police might tag you a fraudster, ritualist or kidnapper if you don't have any confirmed employment to backup the source of driving such luxury...You might end up in hot soup and may not recover from it.

2. Did you hear the news story the other day? It centered online about how some killer soldiers killed a young guy and took away his pricey car, so that they sell it on the long run.

3. After buying such luxury car, you may want to tango with some babes or campus guys who might have ulterior motives towards you...Believe you and me, they would set you up because of jealousy or greed...It might not end well with you.

4. Lastly, riding such a prime car will lead to unnecessary attention, as armed robbers or car snatchers may come your way, especially the fact that you're still young and vulnerable to external attack.

My last submission is that invest the money in a viable business, buy a land and start building or grow it so that you can japa when the time comes.

Nigerians are so filled with evil shits.

Please, take my candid advice and don't think about impressing yourself in the eyes of the society or you might regret it, brother.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by sylve11: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
MeekGram7:

Na lie, na because car no dey that time

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by chiboycue: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I'm about to get a car for myself but i fell in love with these two cars;a 2017 honda accord coupe and a 2015 honda crosstour.
From your experience which car do you think will serve me best in the university.My budget is 4.5 million.

2015 honda crosstour
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Judd007: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
None
Ibrahimlagosian:
This is the 2017 honda accord coupe
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Neoteny7: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

I've the coupe (mine's white).

Very nice and attractive. Has better seats than the sedan or crossover.

The crosstour, however, is very agricultural and boring. Unless you've a single car and need something to haul family around, go for the coupe.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Farid24224(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
God when?!! 🥺

Sometimes I look at my babe and be like "This girl dey try ooo, she dey stick with a broke guy like me" 😪😪

If am a girl ehn, I won't chose me!!

2 Likes

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Bimpe29: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
That's practically telling you that, this life isn't balance.

Meanwhile, fate and life achievement aren't decided/based on age and status of an individual.
Samakus:
18 year old is pricing car. And here I am undecided

Motivational speakers, what do you have to tell me?

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by stasius: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
flexyrule:
No mind the elewa.

Say no more. I have seen it.
He is even a fanatic.

I was even here wasting my advice.
Say no more bro. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

No medical student will have that much time to spend on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by kestolove95(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guy hiwfar! Drop update
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by NFBI: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Op did you buy the bombardier Challenger jet you priced last year? 🙄🤔

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Procashtips(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
How can 4.5m buy any of the 2 mentioned cars?
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by israelmao(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
That one below the one with red colour is wahoo if you can maintain it.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Powerhouse99: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
KyrianOkeke:
How come nobody is talking about the budget? Will 4.5m buy any of these cars?

His budget is for Nigerian used, not direct tokunbo.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ezmans: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
checky619:
Consider a Toyota or Lexus for a first car.
Thank me later
so except Toyota cars there are no other good cars in Nigeria, that is the same way nigerians where dying because of techno phones

1 Like

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Smartguyboy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Don’t allow anybody to deceive you about Honda is this or that , always go for what you want in this life it will always make you happy 😊 instead of listening to people and go for Camry.
When I wanted to buy my first car avalon 14 Dey were telling me to buy this buy that , that Avalon is too expensive to maintain big lie. I only service my car when due and change brake pad for two years I was enjoying the car.

So go for what you want, as for 18 years go for 2017 honda accord coupe because 2015 honda crosstour will be too big for you am not talking about maintenance oh. Too many eyes will be on you .
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Just playing around that time grin grin,but for now,the deal is real wink kiss,
NFBI:
Op did you buy the bombardier Challenger jet you priced last year? 🙄🤔
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by dalass(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
banjicom:

Age is just a Number, at 90 years you can still buy a car if you are still alive. Buying a car is just a waste of time that is why God has given you your two legs remember it doesn’t use petrol. Even the almighty Jesus rode on a donkey into Jerusalem, where he was met by cheering crowds how much more an ordinary human like you. Let Jesus be your mentor!

You no gbadun at all sir
grin grin grin

I hope i have been able to motivate you today cheesy
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Na which day I go buy my own car? sad
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by PAQ(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Get the 2017 Accord Coupe because;

1. Its a more modern ride with updated features
2. Its Honda's flagship vehicle. Expect the best
3. Still in production unlike the Crosstour
4. Its by far the finer vehicle & a chick magnet.
5. Its just 5 years old, wear & tear will be minimal, you'll only be changing oil for a long time.

The Crosstour share same parts with an Accord, in fact its an elevated Accord. If you want an elevated Honda, go with the 2017 CRV or Pilot.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by NFBI: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Just playing around that time grin grin,but for now,the deal is real wink kiss,
I will still ask you again next year..

E be like say you dedicate your time to window shopping 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
That was my Old self bro,sorry if you thought you wasted your time,but you didn't! smiley smiley,thanks for your opinion,i appreciate it
stasius:

Say no more. I have seen it.
He is even a fanatic.

I was even here wasting my advice.
Say no more bro. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

No medical student will have that much time to spend on Nairaland.
Re: Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? by GENES11S: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dude is just looking for people to scam.

People be trying to learn trading and SEO stuff from him.

Contact him at your own peril

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.