Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital (18754 Views)

Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala / Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Una dey push am now o.
We no wan hear or see person cry oo
Revamp no sentiments grin
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Una dey push am now
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by LLSAINT(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2023
The immediate past FCT Minister just like his principal, was a mess.
8years of stagnancy for a city capital
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
Atiku's house is in serious danger, Wike will mark it for demolition cheesy

On a serious note, I believe Wike will perform wonders. He might be the best performing minister in this administration.

The guy will do wonders.
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by eddynaira125: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:
The president is the governor of Abuja. Not lame duck appointed minister. If anything is wrong in Abuja, the president is totally responsible

Dey play

If you call the president Governor of FCT, to agree with you I will place wike as the acting Governor of FCT
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by BoldBrainz(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
The housing deficit issue has to be swiftly addressed.
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Menclothing: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
The only thing is to increase IGR
Because allocation will remain sane and you can’t do much without funds

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Trustedpronet: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Eliminate mai Bola in the FCT and cow herders.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Ebeano49(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Just flagging that the writer is not Igbo. I am sure that in a few years to come, Igbo people will be accused of calling Abuja a no man's land.
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by dreamxhaser: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Abuja doesn't need flyovers.

Just expand and beautify the fvkn city and make housing affordable.

Then attract investors. At least abuja and lagos should have same investment inflow.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by SIONKPO1(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2023
That immediate past Minister called Bello was a Totally failure.
Under his watch Abuja town became very dirty,no mass transit,Okada's returned to the city,keke were also constituting nuisance,Agberoism at every junction became normal,police and NURTW were extorting Motorists,Insecurity became normal and finally the Mumu man ordered parks to close by 7pm.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Ireportlive: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2023
igwebuike01:
The president is the governor of Abuja. Not lame duck appointed minister. If anything is wrong in Abuja, the president is totally responsible

Governor: an official appointed to govern a town or region.

Minister: a head of a government department.

Administrator: a person responsible for carrying out the administration of a business or organization
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by kokoA(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2023
After Elrufai the rest ministers were completely useless! The last one was the worst and that's because I don't even know his name as an Abuja resident o, I wonder why Buhari kept him for 8 years.
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by SIONKPO1(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The housing deficit issue has to be swiftly addressed.
There are millions of unoccupied houses in Abuja but the Rents are so outrageous

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by lexy2014: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingosytex:
Atiku's house is in serious danger, Wike will mark it for demolition cheesy

On a serious note, I believe Wike will perform wonders. He might be the best performing minister in this administration.
What are the wonders he will perform?
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by lexy2014: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2023
kokoA:
After Elrufai the rest ministers were completely useless! The last one was the worst and that's because I don't even know his name as an Abuja resident o, I wonder why Buhari kept him for 8 years.

How can you be wondering why buhari kept him for 8years?
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by kokoA(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

There are millions of unoccupied houses in Abuja but the Rents are so outrageous
Thank you my brother. There is no housing deficit in Abuja at all, the number of unoccupied houses in FCT is even morethan the number of occupied houses.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2023
New sheriff in town
New tactics..
New Lies..
New deceit..

Were all these not in place before🤔

Perhaps, the previous FCT MEANisters are just plain Wicked and dumb🙃

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by BoldBrainz(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Lol. Millions is an exaggeration. But I do agree that there has to be a crackdown on the high cost of rents in the city and owners of empty estate homes have to be compelled to either give them out or lose their rights of ownership.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by kokoA(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2023
lexy2014:

How can you be wondering why buhari kept him for 8years?
I'm telling you.. I want to believe Buhari now knows that he failed as a president woefully because he followed all the advices from his northern men now that he is out of power. Thesame set of people now are loyal to Tinubu, though this one now is 100 times smarter. Buhari dropped the bar so low to the extent that the worst performance from Tinubu's team will be seen as a great improvement.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Akaegwu(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu's goon
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by osothermal(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:
People wey dey fly airplane with mouth no dey crash

grin grin
And the ones wey dey fry plantain with mouth no dey burn am
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by complexstuffs(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
Wike is a fool for wanting to revoke C of O of lands allocated to individuals by the government, whether past or present.

As it stands, some of us that purchase hectares of land to resell later stands to lose our investment.

Why are land racketeers insulting Wike upandan
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by complexstuffs(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
wike is the governor of the 25% special
people now,

After he dealt with them in Rivers, he still followed them to Abuja to finish them off grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by complexstuffs(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Wike and his praise singers are hallucinating, Abuja can never be like PH where Wike unlash his tyrant and and go free, Abuja have strong Politicians and very wealthy powerful men who will show him shege if he do anyhow

Wike never start work but IPOB are scared already
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Zooposki:
Can anything good come out from a Nigerian man?🥴

go ansk ur ppl at home
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Truth07: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2023
12 flyovers loading...... grin
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by ibawon(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2023
I was at Abuja last week and what I can confirm is that their roads are very wide and have less issues compared to some other parts of this nation and I barely saw dirt on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by Ihenzy(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Abuja is far better than Lagos except if you mean other attractions
Hybridlandtech:
Time for Abuja to attract like Lagos
Re: Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital by simfrost90210: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Hmmmmmmm

Abeg, make this PEPT do fast jooor 🙄🧐😒

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi / APC Tony Nwoye Casts His Vote In Anambra(pics) / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.