Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The 25 Percent In Fct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 25 Percent In Fct (386 Views)

By law, the 25 Rivers Assembly lawmakers have lost their seats - Falana / Peter Obi Will Have 20-25 Percent In Lagos / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2023
when the inec chairman announced tinubu of the apc as the winner of the just concluded presidential election, I said it is finished and advised my friends to move on, what drove my opinion was the fact that no tribunal in this country has ever sacked a president, I even said in many occasions that obi and atiku are wasting their time in the tribunal but when in their final address, tinubu's cancel talked about rerun election, i was surprised because that is a direct admittance of not being sure of their presentations, my surprises was short-lived when someone refered me to the supreme Court ruling on 25 percent in fct in 2008 in a case between buhari and yar' adua, in the judgement, the supreme Court ruled that the respondent don't need to win the fct to be declared winner of the election but that he needs just 25 percent of the votes there, infact they stressed it out that 25 percent in Abuja is a must, my brothers and sisters, I have changed my opinion, obi and atiku has a watertight case there, we are definitely going back to the polls in January next year, either between atiku and tinubu or atiku and obi, depending on the US case against tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
when the inec chairman announced tinubu of the apc as the winner of the just concluded presidential election, I said it is finished and advised my friends to move on, what drove my opinion was the fact that no tribunal in this country has ever sacked a president, I even said in many occasions that obi and atiku are wasting their time in the tribunal but when in their final address, tinubu's cancel talked about rerun election, i was surprised because that is a direct admittance of not being sure of their presentations, my surprises was short-lived when someone refered me to the supreme Court ruling on 25 percent in fct in 2008 in a case between buhari and yar' adua, in the judgement, the supreme Court ruled that the respondent don't need to win the fct to be declared winner of the election but that he needs just 25 percent of the votes there, infact they stressed it out that 25 percent in Abuja is a must, my brothers and sisters, I have changed my opinion, obi and atiku has a watertight case there, we are definitely going back to the polls in January next year, either between atiku and tinubu or atiku and obi, depending on the US case against tinubu.
a typical delusional Igbo

Which USA case again?
Is it the one obj himself wanted to use against tinubu that failed?
Is it the one that USA consular declared they have no criminal record against tinubu?
A rerun even if it will happen will b between tinubu n atiku which is highly impossible

Rerun only happens between 1st n runner up n I can bet u it can never happen

So tell your obi to rest, no Igbo man will ever become president of Nigeria not even with the bile coming from u people everyday

Even foolish Yorubas that voted obi can now see the light, the video where that Yoruba man was killed yesterday further show how not to allow an Igbo man come close

3 Likes

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Christistruth03: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Osu Mentality,
Abuja voters are not Superior to the other Nigerians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by BoldBrainz(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Osu Mentality,

Why are you "hangry"😂? You should relocate and join us in Abuja so you can enjoy the special status recognition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Which USA case again?
Is it the one that USA consular declared they have no criminal record against tinubu?
A rerun even if it will happen will b between tinubu n atiku which is highly impossible

So tell your obi to rest, no Igbo man will ever become president of Nigeria not even with the bile coming from u people everyday

Even foolish Yorubas that voted obi can now see the light, the video where that Yoruba man was killed yesterday further show how not to allow an Igbo man come close
am not ibo, get that into your skull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Osu Mentality,
pained soul mentality, it's the Constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
am not ibo, get that into your skull
omo

How u igbos find it so easy to deny your forefathers is one thing that needs to b studied

I am Yoruba n I will never deny my forefathers to clout chase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
omo

How u igbos find it so easy to deny your forefathers is one thing that needs to b studied

am an urhobo man in the niger Delta.
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
omo

can someone please tell this tribal magot that there is nothing wrong in being ibo?

1 Like

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
ipob constitution

3 Likes

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
can someone please tell this tribal magot that there is nothing wrong in being ibo?
then y are u denying it?
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
am an urhobo man in the niger Delta.
na normal thing

Once u igbos want to deny your forefathers u quickly claim south south

2 Likes

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by DMerciful(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Don't be foolish, every opposition is not Igbo
Sharpsharp00123:
omo

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by a4cube: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2023
DMerciful:
To them every other person is Igbo. Don't blame them they inherited the hatred.

1 Like

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by olisaEze(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2023
No tribunal has ever unseated a seating President in the history of this country, but our democracy is just 25 yrs and running. There’s always room for change, whether +ve or -ve, it’s now up to the judiciary to say. It’s no secret that the landlord that lost the PU in front of his own house did not win the polls, hiding that fact behind technicalities will only bring about civil unrest eventually. An unpopular president whose legitimacy is on shaky grounds is more of a threat to the peace of his own nation than to any military junta abroad!
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Christistruth03: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:

Osu Mentality,

the Constitution doesn't make any Nigerian voters inferior outcasts

Abuja voters are not a master Race
You are dealing with Elections not the Osu Caste System

This is the 21st Century
Drag yourself into it

1 Like

Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
na normal thing

Once u igbos want to deny your forefathers u quickly claim south south
am very sorry dear, take heart
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by oyichi: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Osu Mentality,

the Constitution doesn't make any Nigerian voters inferior outcasts

Abuja voters are not a master Race
You are not dealing with the Osu Caste System
pained tribalist, am very sorry for you and your backward mentality, to you, everyone that is not supporting your confused tinubu that has successfully recked this country is an ibo
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Sharpsharp00123: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2023
DMerciful:
u igbos don cast

No cap
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Christistruth03: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2023
oyichi:
pained tribalist, am very sorry for you and your backward mentality, to you, everyone that is not supporting your confused tinubu that has successfully recked this country is an ibo

The Nigerian Constitution doesn't endorse the Osu Caste System

All Nigerian voters are equal
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by orisa37: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2023
OBASANJO AND TINUBU ARE TWO OF THE SAME BRAND. "LIGHT GOOD LIFE".
Re: The 25 Percent In Fct by Amumaigwe: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Which USA case again?

We have always known that the poorly stage-managed kindnapping video was to make the liberal Yorubas to dump Obi in the coming rerun. It failed woefully. You guys should try harder

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In Meeting With Islamic Leaders / Presidency: Witches, Wizards Advise Atiku, Obi On Steps To Take / ICPC Wins As Court Approves Arrest Of Justice Bulkachuwa’s Husband For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.