Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

“No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike (35384 Views)

Wike Blows Hot, No More Cows On Abuja Streets / Herdsmen Scamper As Unknown Gun Men Shoot Dead Cows Grazing In Oba,anambra State / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by BigYash: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Soon him go discover that
Abuja no be Rivers state

I strongly believe Wike will make a difference but needs a strategical approach to achieving that.

Good luck to him in his new portfolio
Abuja no be Rivers.. You no sabi Wike be that.. That guy no dey fear anybody..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by onuman: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike serving the most unstable elements in Nigeria.
Northern Nigeria military dictators created the present lopsided 36 states and Abuja political structure; created 20 new federating units in one region - north; but allowed only 17 new federating units in the old SW and SE regions. That shifted balance of power to the politicians of the old Northern region.
Two attempts during the civil rule to restructure Nigeria in a democracy were thwarted by people from the Southwest region.
In the SW region, they don't understand that land mass or population figures is NEVER USED as yardstick to proliferate too many new federating units in an area of a country formed by different regions.

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Atlantis585: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
The only thing I expected him him to have added was that any cows seen anywhere within FCT is free meat - kill them all and eat. Herders and their Abuja Ogas must get sense by fire by force.

We must not be Cowgeria that North and useless and incompetent Buhari wanted us to be.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by MrB0LD(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lol...
Sometimes I wonder what Nigeria would have been like if Wike was president.
I don't just know what to think of him.
Should I praise him or critic him?
This man....
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by tobstarizhia(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike the Wicked on the beat. I am Obidient but seeing Wike in Abuja is the best thing I could wish for. He will give those batstards wotoporiously, especially those malu herders.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by adams123: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=vengertime post=125281870]Any cattle seen roaming around FCT should be killed and fed to prisoners [/quote

Prisoners you said when the freed one are hungry?
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by ThiefnubuBandit: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:
When we were campaigning against these cows under Buhari, Tinubu supporters called us wailers and IPOB and said cows were free to roam around wherever they liked.

I wonder what they will say now that their personal lord and savoiur has said there will no more be cow grazing in Abuja?

Will open grazing now be bad like we have been campaigning since Buhari period?

Helinues the chief stipend collector was in the fore front of that.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by azukaegopeter(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
I support this one with my full chest. I've had to stop on the Express road just for cows to cross the road for like 30minutes. Common in a sane country

1 Like

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by ashawopikin(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wike dey come! Wike dey come!

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by coputa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Does woke know that his master's at the top owns these cows,
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Quidsin(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Let the Govt arrest any cow they see grazing in the city centre. Such cows should be donated to IDP camps.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Penguin2: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Helinues the chief stipend collector was in the fore front of that.
That one?

If Tinubu defecates and says it’s Amala, he will swallow it with Ewedu and use Remi’s early morning yellow urine to wash it down.😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by TheArrowhead(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:
You don’t have to like Wike to agree with him on this.

https://gazettengr.com/no-more-cattle-grazing-in-abuja-city-centre-fulani-herdsmen-should-take-their-cows-out-wike/#:~:text=Mr%20Wike%20said%20this%20during,as%20FCT%20minister%20on%20Monday.&text=Nyesom%20Wike%2C%20newly%20sworn%20in,grazing%20outside%20the%20city%20centre.

Way to go..!!
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:

That one?

If Tinubu defecates and says it’s Amala, he will swallow it with Ewedu and use Remi’s early morning yellow urine to wash it down.😏

cheesy cheesy
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by johnjose68: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu refused political restructuring of Nigeria during the 2014 CONFAB.

The SW allied with the north and rejected the minimal increase in percentage from oil derivation to the oil producing areas during Obasanjo government's National Political Reforms Conference.

In 2023; Tinubu and his SW upset the rotation formula for presidential election established since 1999, because Tinubu knew that it was the turn of the Igbo to present a president of Nigeria to succeed Buhari.

What other examples or links do you want before you accept that the SW stands for sabotage on the SS and SE?

1. Do not associate yourself with SS. No one wants to associate with SE.

2. You still have not said anything and bring up your evidence, not fake news that we know you for.

3. Tinubu believes in rotational presidency between the north and the south. Nobody wants the Igbos because they are the black leg of the country. They spoil the country's name everywhere they go.

4. Get this into your skull. Nigerian Jews will never be Nigeria president. grin I know it pains you. Pele.

1 Like

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by liamjakes247: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
More trouble from Nigerien's
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Kezwhay: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
i just did a video on some prison stories
take a look guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01xXp2Vwmpw
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Exceed15: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
On this one o I stand with wike.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by TheSuperX(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good job
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Ykc2(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
You see agbadorians that were supporting all Buhari's actions are now praising wike because buhari is no more in power,buhari will handle security while osibanjo will handle the economy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin look at nigeria today,

1 Like

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by EdiskyHarry: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
You can't just hate this man
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by dragunov: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:
You don’t have to like Wike to agree with him on this.

I guess it’s time to stop elevating cows above humans in Nigeria as was obtainable in the last administration.

https://gazettengr.com/no-more-cattle-grazing-in-abuja-city-centre-fulani-herdsmen-should-take-their-cows-out-wike/#:~:text=Mr%20Wike%20said%20this%20during,as%20FCT%20minister%20on%20Monday.&text=Nyesom%20Wike%2C%20newly%20sworn%20in,grazing%20outside%20the%20city%20centre.

Ethnic jingoism is really strong in Nigeria o. I have not heard pim from Miyetti Devil Association ever since Buhari's ignoble exit. They suddenly lost their voices. Now Wicked Wike will show them more pepper.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Halo22: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
I think this is a good development. Cattle should not be dragging the city with sane humans. However, Wike should work more than talk cos am sure Miyetti Allah group must be cooking something against him courtesy of this his recent press statement.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by soccerlite: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bulabab himself will deny when fulani herdsmen start with you
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by onuman: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
johnjose68:

2. You still have not said anything and bring up your evidence, not fake news that we know you for.

3. Tinubu believes in rotational presidency between the north and the south. Nobody wants the Igbos because they are the black leg of the country. They spoil the country's name everywhere they go.

4. Get this into your skull. Nigerian Jews will never be Nigeria president. grin I know it pains you. Pele.

Your greatest undoing in Nigeria is your establishment of a country where you think one of the three major ethnic groups can never lead.
You are already a dead living in Nigeria; only regret is that nitwits like you in Nigeria entrap the most progressive Igbo in the type of dead country you have for Nigeria.
Of course you have not heard that a country where inequality leads dies gradually. Proceeds from crude oil is the only thing attractive to you parasites to one Nigeria. SS is now your golden group. Tinubu allied with Buhari in 2015 to oust the SS man leading Nigeria. Mugu. Look at Venezuela.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by kaludestiny10(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Even Tinubu no fit stop cows from roaming around in Abuja city center. I don't mean outskirts of Abuja o but city center. Wike is just making noise.

1 Like

Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by worried222: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
vengertime:
Any cattle seen roaming around FCT should be killed and fed to prisoners
You made me laugh out loud bro 😆
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by onuman: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
johnjose68:

Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US are the highest name spoiler for Nigeria if Tinubu is allowed to continue to preside over Nigeria.
You adore a drug lord as your political leader in the SW, you want the drug lord to lead all in Nigeria, but you point fingers to the SE as black leg. Borrow senses. You don't know that you Tinubu people are the true black leg of Nigeria.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
yommen:

Nigerians can be unreasonable that when they see something reasonable, their talk is still unreasonable. Now, what is funny about what Wike said. The decision is a good one but you took as being funny. Does it make sense?
life is not hard bro, chill don't take it that serious that's never the solution.
Re: “No More Cows Grazing In Abuja City Centre.” - Wike by Pauliaette(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
How can a real human being be grazing animals inside FCT, presidential arena? Aboki nawaoo...
If Wike my main man can stop this mehn my love for him is already increasing.
City centre? This is just like shitting in church...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.