Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home (40750 Views)

Own Your Dream Home Via National Housing Fund Loan / President Buhari Declines Assent To National Housing Fund Bill / Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Bluntemperor: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
H28Africa:

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

As you have rightly confirmed, the National Housing Fund is backed by the law - I am talking about The NHF Act of 1992.

With your experience working in the financial industry, you must know that the Federal Mortgage Bank does not disburse money directly to NHF contributors.

This responsibility is given to PMBs or PMIs (Primary Mortgage Banks/Institutions), and this means that there are specific steps contributors need to take to qualify for the NHF Loan.

You also know very well that for many years since the inception of the Federal Mortgage bank and the NHF, 15 Million Naira was the amount disbursed to people who qualify.

But early this year, the NHF Loan amount was increased to 50 Million Naira.

See ==> https://guardian.ng/business-services/fmbn-bank-raises-housing-loan-from-n15-million-to-n50m/

At H28, we built an online platform to help Nigerians save up their down payment and qualify for the National Housing Fund Loan.

You can learn more about us here ==> https://www.h28.io/

Our upcoming event will help Nigerians know the exact steps they need to take to qualify for the the NHF Loan and buy their dream home.

Please don't forget to register for our upcoming event here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

I look forward to seeing you there.

Warm regards.

The Summary is that you are part of that Agenda in the PMI- that never functioned well in Nigeria!
• if not Nonsensical,the Contributors are being short-changed between your so called PMI, because it's not as smooth to get funding from them and that is why some of them have packed up?
Why should you send my money to another Organisation,who will inturn Charge me interest and eventually, even the Federal Mortgage Bank - don't give a fucking damn on who is Collecting What?
You should return those Homongous Free-Money,with the prevailing Borrowed Interest -that you people have been sitting on!
How Many of these 🏠 have you build for Nigerians Across the Country?

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by aurecia: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
How much is the down payment.?08136060682.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by akaahs(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
H28Africa:

It really does sound exciting.

Most people don't know that every Nigerian, no matter how much they earn, can qualify for the NHF loan.

We would love to see you at the upcoming live event on the 2nd of September.

Don't forget to register for the event.
Why not drop the guidelines here abi na only the upcoming event contains the guidelines?

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Villagepeople1: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
1m renovation loan una take eternity to approve na this one go come fast. NHF let the poor breath!
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by samuelson06(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Louis8796:
I hope this is not a legalized scam?

It's a scam and any foolish person that deals with them will regret.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by gungab(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
H28Africa:

That is great!

The standard amount required by the law is 2.5% of your basic salary or income for business owners.

Have you figured out the type of house you want to buy and how much it cost?

If you have figured that out, the next step is raising your down-payment.

We will discuss this extensively on the day of the event.

Please don't forget to register here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

Apart from buying, is there an option of building with a stipulated time like 6-12months. And what is the actual percentage of the total cost of the proposed building someone must have with you

Thanks
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by maramara: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Everything about Nigeria and nhf is all scam, many workers contributing for over 10 years has not been able to benefit anything.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Bluntemperor: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Villagepeople1:
1m renovation loan una take eternity to approve na this one go come fast. NHF let the poor breath!

Please,loud if for him!
You see all these Nonsense things on many Forums,eh.! Terribly bad, even on Abuja o!

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by PAQ(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Is it possible to access the loan? I already have a house and every other criteria required to qualify.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Afriifa(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
H28Africa:

To be completely honest with you,

It depends on the type of house you want to buy.

Most times, the down-payment is usually 30% of the actual cost of the property.

For some people this is where they get stuck - raising their down-payment.

And this is one of the things we help people to do on our platform.

On our platform, you can create a savings plan and save towards your down-payment.

But for people who already have their down-payment and an active NHF account, the process is pretty straightforward - within 6 to 12 months, you can buy your dream home.

Please don't forget to register for the event ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

We will discuss this extensively.
I will discuss with you.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Emiron(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Total scam why ur website no get ng at the back why only link na only fools go fall for this cheap scam

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by samuelson06(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Emiron:
Total scam why ur website no get ng at the back why only link na only fools go fall for this cheap scam

No website. No physical address. Only desperate fools fall for this sort of scam.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by beejay85: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol naso he dey sweet till u join nd u lata discover u don Jam another legalized scam....
Thousands of contributors to NHF have opted out (me inclusive) since a new policy was brought to deduct 2.5 percent of monthly gross income in place of 2.5percent of basic salary...
NHF is looking for new contributors in place of us that have japaed grin

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by fatboyslym007: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why this sounds good and it is actually a legitimate program... I advice people not to click on the links as they are shady and no federal govt website would use .io. if it is not gov.ng be weary
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Dozie32(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Swimcsh:
your ignorance is Amazing

Guess yours is a top notch .
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by frank14011991(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Who attended the meeting? H28. I have contributed for 6 months and more and my loan has not been approved
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by nnekaike(f): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
frank14011991:
Who attended the meeting? H28. I have contributed for 6 months and more and my loan has not been approved
NHF is a big scam. My hubby has been contributed for 9 solid years, No loan.

Plenty ridiculous requirements.
Thank God for the new policy, it's no more complusory deduction, He stoped last month.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by frank14011991(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
nnekaike:
NHF is a big scam. My hubby has been contributed for 9 solid years, No loan.

Plenty ridiculous requirements.
Thank God for the new policy, it's no more complusory deduction, He stoped last month.
what are they deducting when the loan have not been approved
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by nnekaike(f): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2023
frank14011991:
what are they deducting when the loan have not been approved
Scam people,the country we live in.
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by TGM2015: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2023
H28Africa:
Are you tired of paying rent?

Have you heard of the National Housing Fund (NHF)?

Do you know that the National Housing Fund is a government-backed program that provides loans of up to 50 Million Naira to first-time home buyers in Nigeria?

Set a reminder for our upcoming live event as we show you how to qualify for the NHF loan and buy your first home.

Register Here ==> https://lu.ma/0s1jaegx

Here are some of the questions we will answer during the event:

1. Who is eligible for the NHF loan?

2. How much can you borrow with the NHF loan?

3. What are the interest rates and repayment terms?

4. What are the steps to buying a home with the NHF loan?

5. How can the H28 platform help you access the NHF loan?

Date: 2nd September 2023

Time: 4 PM WAT

Venue: Zoom

Sponsored Post

I discovered up to 3 people have asked about your physical address but you choose to ignore.

That is a very big red flag, if you asked me.

EDITED
The name of your CEO is Chukwuemeka Ndukwe, can you provide us with his verified Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn account?

You can not be operating financial related businesses and your company, the CEO, and staff are all anonymous. Only fraudsters do such.

Again, how will you do a zoom meeting and you the moderator, the CEO that did the work through, and the lawyer that spoke do not enable video, all you zooms are behind the camera? Why hiding your physical identity if you are not a fraud?

You are even showcasing advertised homes posted years back in your Zoom meeting.

You guys are fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Kindledlight(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2023
H28Africa:
Are you tired of paying rent?

Have you heard of the National Housing Fund (NHF)?

Do you know that the National Housing Fund is a government-backed program that provides loans of up to 50 Million Naira to first-time home buyers in Nigeria?

Set a reminder for our upcoming live event as we show you how to qualify for the NHF loan and buy your first home.

Here are some of the questions we will answer during the event:

1. Who is eligible for the NHF loan?

2. How much can you borrow with the NHF loan?

3. What are the interest rates and repayment terms?

4. What are the steps to buying a home with the NHF loan?

5. How can the H28 platform help you access the NHF loan?

Date: 2nd September 2023

Time: 4 PM WAT

Venue: Zoom

Sponsored Post

@ op, I have one or two things to discuss with you privately. So how can we talk?
Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by samuelson06(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kindledlight:

@ op, I have one or two things to discuss with you privately. So how can we talk?

If you like, go and fall for them.

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home by Exceed15: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Authentic scam . Do it at your peril. Useless people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / See The House I Built For My Age Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.