Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan (773 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by FullBlastLight: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
”If there is one thing I agree the most with in the Bible it will be that sex should only be for married people” – Cynthia Morgan

Rapper Cynthia Morgan have voiced her alignment with the biblical principle that reserves sex exclusively for married individuals.

In a post she shared on her Instagram stories, Cynthia expressed her concurrence with this particular biblical doctrine.

She acknowledged the concept of human fallibility by mentioning that “all have sinned,” yet she underscored her agreement with the teaching in question.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/sincerely-spsx-was-designed-for-married-people-only-rapper-cynthia-morgan-2.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj0vPbTr_CAAxWzQkEAHYD8B6MQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw1SJtVNjLYxEhs_FX4mxeZ7

Re: Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by Ay04z(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ok next grin
Re: Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by skj1377(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Am sure this woman is having some tough times
Re: Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pls patronise us
Re: Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by Vinnie2000(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Correct. smiley

But to Practice it is the Problem. sad

1 Like

Re: Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan by kelspinall(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
who knows wetin make her type dis?

(1) (Reply)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / What Is One Thing That Makes You Feels Happy � / Is It Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.