Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC (868 Views)

Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Mazist: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Engr. Bisoye Coker-Odusote as acting Director-General/CEO of National Identity Management Commission, NIMC.

read more: https://frontiernewsng.com/president-tinubu-appoints-coker-odusote-acting-dg-of-nimc/

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by kayusely70(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good development! Maybe the agency will wake up from it's deep slumber!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba agenda 😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by BoldBrainz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
No be Tinubu fault, na Buhari start am!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
It is becoming so nauseating. I'm Yoruba but this skewed appointments with ethnic bias is so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Ttalk: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
It is becoming so nauseating. I'm Yoruba but this skewed appointment with ethnic bias is so much.

Are you alright, what is skewed in the appointment, because he appoint a Nigerian? Maybe he should have appointed a Congolese

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by simpleseyi: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
It is becoming so nauseating. I'm Yoruba but this skewed appointments with ethnic bias is so much.

You can donate yourself to the Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by simpleseyi: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Yoruba agenda 😂😂😂

You want him to appoint an Almajari who did not finish primary school, or a traffick trader who did not finish her school before running from Umuahia to sell in Lagos holdups?

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
simpleseyi:

You can donate yourself to the Igbos.

I don't need to donate anything, truth needs to be told.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
simpleseyi:

You want him to appoint an Almajari who did not finish primary school, or a traffick trader who did not finish her school before running from Umuahia to sell in Lagos holdups?

So, it's only Yoruba people that are educated?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by SIONKPO1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Government of the Yoruba ,some people go Wail tire
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by skj1377(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
President Tinubu is actually Yoruba. Obasanjo is actually Ibo claiming Yoruba. Reminds me of the Lagos contestant can't remember his name. In any leadership position your tribe comes first before others. No wonder Ibos love Obasanjo so much!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Simpleshafee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
I hope Tinubu will not follow Buhari's ways of appointing people from a particular region?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by simpleseyi: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

YES, we continue to be the most educated.

If it is Minister for Agriculture, then we can appoint an Almajari

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by simpleseyi: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Simpleshafee:
I hope Tinubu will not follow Buhari's ways of appointing people from a particular region?

He is already. Life is turn by turn

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
kayusely70:
Good development! Maybe the agency will wake up from it's deep slumber!!!!!!!
I hope they wake and allow me remove the number though block and barred as claim by 9mobile yet still seating comfortably on my NIN. Unlink number menu no dey work ... Customer care email no dey deliver .. All I sha know be say I still hold them in high esteem, the only Agency of Government I interacted with and I saw zero corruption.. I don't know about now sha o ... It is been a while ...
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Max24: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

So, you want him to appoint opposition members who hate him with passion and looking for ways to frustrate his govt. Can't you see the way they daily criticise everything he does here on nairaland ? If he gives them strategic positions they will just sabotage him from within and come out to claim only Obi has the solution. Tinubu is too smart to fall for their cheap blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
simpleseyi:

YES, we continue to be the most educated.

If it is Minister for Agriculture, then we can appoint an Almajari

Nigba ti Buhari ko awon eniyan re si ijoba, gbogbo yin Len pariwo o. E ma ranti Ola o.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Ttalk: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Nigba ti Buhari ko awon eniyan re si ijoba, gbogbo yin Len pariwo o. E ma ranti Ola o.

Lo ko oselu Naijiriya ki o to ma soro. Se oo mo nkan ti Poti baje seyin ni lati 1999 ti Yoruba ti nse opposition.
Koye kologbon ma soro bi omugo o

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by Ladyclara002(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
It's too much!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by pongwa(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
stfu, must you comment?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by fk001(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nice one.

Even Buhari use sense by not appointing his kinsmen during his first Tenure, most of the loop sided appointments came after his re election.

Tinubu has been doing own goal since he came to power.

Offended and worked against one of his strong ally that fought tooth and nail for him and for power shift (El Rufai)

Making Wike FCT minister (of all people na wike he see worthy of being FCT minister)

Loop sided appointments

This is just less than 5 months. Keenly watching.

Atiku and kwankwaso are forming an alliance while Tinubu is losing his northern allies gradually.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by kayusely70(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
jackcanfield:

I hope they wake and allow me remove the number thou block and barred as claim by 9mobile yet still seating comfortably on my NIN. Unlink number menu no dey work ... Customer care email no dey deliver .. All I sha know be say I still hold them in high esteem, the only Agency of Government I interacted with and I saw zero corruption.. I don't know about now sha o ... It is been a while ...
The agency's website has not been functioning for a long time now. You can't get anything done as it's been no network on the website which I was made to understand emanates from the hqs in Abuja! Shioor! Maybe now that they have a new MD things would improve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Coker-odusote Acting DG Of NIMC by kayusely70(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2023

I hope they wake and allow me remove the number though block and barred as claim by 9mobile yet still seating comfortably on my NIN. Unlink number menu no dey work ... Customer care email no dey deliver .. All I sha know be say I still hold them in high esteem, the only Agency of Government I interacted with and I saw zero corruption.. I don't know about now sha o ... It is been a while ...
Any update from NIMC?

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagos Blue Rail And Lagos Governors Should NEVER Be Celebrated (opinion) / Agbadorians Clamouring For Ffk / If I Die, I Want To Be Remembered As Someone Killed For A Struggle-Fubara(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.