Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32410 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 3:59am On Aug 24, 2023
wowcatty:
When you want people to do things for your lazy ass, it means you want to be spoonfed. I don't ask for anything here like you, so I'm not looking to be spoonfed like you.

No one is going to spoonfeed you, every information is on nairaland, find it yourself.

I'm not going to find anything for you.

Put your hands to a good use and search all over nairaland and you will find any topic that has been flogged to death such as Tinubu and Lagos.

In what year did Lagos come into existence?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by dbestuncle: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2023
Amen
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2023
plaindealer:
The obi ipob cult lunatics don start..

grin grin

What has Obi got to do with other people's actions, are you guys fucking insane!

Hold people GODAMN accountable for their own actions.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Image123:

Don't pray to. i have not said anything wrong. The Bible doesn't teach speaking or instigating people against government, rather it calls them ministers of God.
Hoping that Nigeria will be bad or not move forward so that you can say i told you so is petty.
You're the Petty One Here.

You're the one who is putting out words which I didn't say.,, and assuming them to be my words.

And that was why I had to tell you to JUST GO..
So relax...
I will still bring you back to my very own words again.
(And not these words you're typing here and assuming they are mine)

(The worst thing we have experienced in Nigeria, are people who conjured evil in their minds, and projected their evil thoughts on people who are innocent, and then, started punishing the innocent people just because they had believed within themselves that the innocent people were just pretending to be innocent, and they were thinking about the evil which they had assumed that the innocent people were thinking..

These type of bad people are everywhere..
They always make people to look bad, by blaming their thoughts.. Even when the thoughts they are supposedly blaming are blatant lies that are cooked up by them..

For instance: the Police, the dirty politics, etc)
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Image123(m): 5:47am On Aug 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You're the Petty One Here.

You're the one who is putting out words which I didn't say.,, and assuming them to be my words.

And that was why I had to tell you to JUST GO..
So relax...
I will still bring you back to my very own words again.
(And not these words you're typing here and assuming they are mine)

(The worst thing we have experienced in Nigeria, are people who conjured evil in their minds, and projected their evil thoughts on people who are innocent, and then, started punishing the innocent people just because they had believed within themselves that the innocent people were just pretending to be innocent, and they were thinking about the evil which they had assumed that the innocent people were thinking..

These type of bad people are everywhere..
They always make people to look bad, by blaming their thoughts.. Even when the thoughts they are supposedly blaming are blatant lies that are cooked up by them..

For instance: the Police, the dirty politics, etc)

You need help, psychological help. May God help you.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2023
Image123:

You need help, psychological help. May God help you.

You see yourself.??
You see your life.??

You can't even type epistles again.??

(Now you're calling God to render psychological help??)

Relax.
You're one of the problems we have in this country
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Exceed15: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2023
I have lost my respect for this kumuyi. He said this about Buhari too.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 4:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Ode go and ask google!
lexy2014:

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
wowcatty:
Ode go and ask google!

Since u say google nerds to be asked, then you should have no problems answering the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / IPOB Sit At Home Order Fails In Enugu (pictures) / Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.