Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me (1336 Views)

I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help / I Really Wana Gain Weight ...HELP !! / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by diva90: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2011
i feel so skinny and unhealthy and quite unattractive cry i want to add weight and fill up. i am a woman. i shouldn't be bony. what can i do to achieve this? i am also petite and just 5'4". its really not pleasant to be skinny and short. makes me look tiny. i need help
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by mdbabah(m): 5:13am On Oct 14, 2011
i was once like u but got over it with d help of a friend teraphist. How do we get to talk where do u live can u let see ur current look? Ar u on fb.

Ola
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by drake99: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
who told u that 5.4 ft is short for a woman? Anyway try dexacortine supliment,it works
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by ugo2u(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
well there are many ways to add weight but the problem is controlling how much you gain. but generally there are two ways to add weight

building more muscles
adding up fat

building muscles takes time and lasts longer than adding fat but as a general guideline you have to start increasing your protein intake exercise a bit, that will help you build up muscle. but if you want a quick fix you can hit the burger and coke stand but trust me you dont want to do that.

the most important thing is to be at peace with how you look because there are no two people in the world that looks like you. you are special and you should appreciate yourself now and then you can work towards your ideal weight.

if you have any questions ask me ok?
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by diva90: 3:13am On Sep 25, 2012
Guess what guys? I'm full and fleshy now.... For those of u who are passing tru wat I passed tru....eat eat eat, don't lose hope....u'll be amazed! smiley btw I added mostly fat and not muscles.... Wen from a breast size of 34B to 36D....my hip was 34 inches now I'm 40.... I added up to or more than 20kg .... I didn't take pills...I just boosted up my calories and ate more ...dats all
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by stevecantrell: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Congratulations !
You've now entered the new zone of Pre-Obesity. Its Just a matter of time, you'll double your weight again and beg for weight loss solutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by laurend1985(f): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
diva90: i feel so skinny and unhealthy and quite unattractive cry i want to add weight and fill up. i am a woman. i shouldn't be bony. what can i do to achieve this? i am also petite and just 5'4". its really not pleasant to be skinny and short. makes me look tiny. i need help

I would do a heavy lifting weight training program along with a weight gain program. I you do it wrong you might not be happy the way you gained your weight. It could all go to your stomach and that would not be attractive. Read the following on gaining weight: http://nutrition.about.com/od/dietsformedicaldisorders/f/GainWeight.htm

Also do you know anyone who can help you start a weight lifting program?
Re: Pls I Ned To Add Weight! Help Me by laurend1985(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
laurend1985:

I would do a heavy lifting weight training program along with a weight gain program. I you do it wrong you might not be happy the way you gained your weight. It could all go to your stomach and that would not be attractive. Read the following on gaining weight: http://nutrition.about.com/od/dietsformedicaldisorders/f/GainWeight.htm

Also do you know anyone who can help you start a weight lifting program?

Sorry I just realized you gained your weight, hopefully you don't have a stomach after your weight gain.

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus / Pls I Need Help / Ebola Virus Hits Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.