Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? (7817 Views)

Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / Must Read!!! Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Woman Cry. / Never Ever Make A Woman Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2011
He claims to love her but makes her cry all the time and then he says sorry all the time.
What kind of a man is that?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2011
Sweery, are u the HER here?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 5:55am On Oct 14, 2011
yorke:

Sweery, are u the HER here?
what does it matter?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by pendo89(f): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2011
No man is worth your tears but once you find one that is, he wont make you cry.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

what does it matter?
Yeah, it does. Now tell me wat u did or wat u always do wrong. A man wouldnt make a gal share tears 4 no just cause. U run your mouth like typewriter, eh?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2011
. . . . Incomplete scenario, as i dont know what she does to him, that makes him in turn, make her cry! You'll agree with me that only a discombobulated man, makes a woman cry, for no just reason! And even more discombobulated & obfuscated, is a woman that sticks to a man that makes her cry, for no just reason! Something must be seriously wrong with both of them, catastrophically speaking! Unless you add a twist to this story, that's all i have to say. . .
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by coded777: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

He claims to love her but makes her cry all the time and then he says sorry all the time.
What kind of a man is that?

Hey gurl, i can boldly tell you that your man loves u, whatever warrants him beating u up all the time is a spirit behind to separate u both, that is if he beats u for no JUST cause.  wink
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2011
sexkillz:

. . . . Incomplete scenario, as i dont know what she does to him, that makes him in turn, make her cry! You'll agree with me that only a discombobulated man, makes a woman cry, for no just reason! And even more discombobulated & obfuscated, is a woman that sticks to a man that makes her cry, for no just reason! Something must be seriously wrong with both of them, catastrophically speaking! Unless you add a twist to this story, that's all i have to say. . .
there is no twist to the story.he does wrong all the time for no JUST cause.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2011
coded777:

Hey gurl, i can boldly tell you that your man loves u, whatever warrants him beating u up all the time is a spirit behind to separate u both, that is if he beats u for no JUST cause.  wink
which kain spirit be that one?
Btw,no one is beating up no one.there's no writing bout physical abuse in the post above.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

there is no twist to the story.he does wrong all the time for no JUST cause.
And why would she still be with him?. . . Doing wrong all the time for no just cause is a sign psychopathy in it's elemental stages! Who would want to be with a psychopath that makes her cry all the time? Pls dont tell me LOVE! That's not Love! If you love a psychopath, you arrange for him to go see a psychiatrist!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by ifihearam: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2011
wen u beat a gurl wen she like bleeps up b4 tym,u pet her nd mk gud love 2 her.she wnt more of d beating trust me.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2011
ifihearam:

wen u beat a gurl wen she like bleeps up b4 tym,u pet her nd mk gud love 2 her.[size=15pt]she wnt more of d beating trust me.[/size]
SMH!. . . is the beating supposed to be an aphrodisiac or what? Na wa O!. . .
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2011
ifihearam:

wen u beat a gurl wen she like bleeps up b4 tym,u pet her nd mk gud love 2 her.she wnt more of d beating trust me.
utter gibberish!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
The kind who enjoys his seat of power.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by MMM2(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem if u n winkwinkwink y me i never make u cry undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by cynthiafred67(f): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Does he beat her up? If the answer is no then she probably have enough tears 2 waste as 4 me no man is worth my tears undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem. sweery did he made you cry? he didnt feed you? is that why u skiiny  like toooth pig? undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

slimyem. sweery did he made you cry? he didnt feed you? is that why u skiiny  like toooth pig? undecided
shut up there!this isnt a joke thread.
Naughty Peckham's puppy!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by MrCork17: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2011
slimyumi (f).  waz u cryin coz u hadnt eaten for a week?  undecided
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2011
The very kind she enjoys being with apparently. undecided
Some mentally-combobulated women need that in their lives so they feel loved. If he wasn't the one doing this, she'd probably either turn into the crase person in the relationship or she'd leave him for lack of "excitement".

y'alls is the problem wink
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by tellwisdom: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2011
I wonder who could be beating this tooth pig gurl again, trying to addup flesh angry angry
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by ITbomb(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2011
most girls just love the pamperring that comes with the apologies and sorry after beating, so it doesn't matter whether you make ur girl cry, just develop the skills to make her calm down, she will love you for it. And don't forget a great §ex afterwards , its like a soul binder
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Tosinville(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2011
lol^
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

I wonder who could be beating this tooth pig gurl again, trying to addup flesh angry angry
Cork's a$$-licker is already here.go ahead.lick it up.we know its your job.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2011
some women really do like beatin, but i cant do that. except off course someone would beat her up and i'l make love to her afterwards
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Ranoscky(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2011
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry?

And what kind of a woman stays with a man that makes her cry all the time?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2011
What's with y'all whining bout beating?like i said before and will say again, THIS ISNT ABOUT ABUSE!cant you comprehend simple english?
Get off here if you aint got nothing else to say.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2011
@slimyam sharap ya dirty mouth or has he frustrated you again this mornin?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by labamo07(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2011
a courageous man,
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by slimyem: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2011
tiniyata:

@slimyam sharap ya dirty mouth or has he frustrated you again this mornin?
hello?do i know you?
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by Irk(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2011
Slim may Allah in his mercifull grace, curse you and rip off your pubicle and scrotum sacs and balls, Nonsense!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Makes A Woman Cry? by lalaboi(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2011
What kind of woman cries over every little thing? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Guys Ask For Unclad Pictures / Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.