Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC (27259 Views)

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living / Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by ezegenigbonine: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Oloribu, omo ale omo monkey. Omo erankiran.

Afo anu, onukwu odeku, ajo nwa si owerri banye nne ya for, anu mpama, onye ofr mmanu,
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by pandax: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Nobody can do that in Nigeria because of the polarised nature of our system.

Obasanjo vetoed the creation of the Niger Delta Commission but the two-thirds majority of Chambers of the National Assembly overruled the veto for it to become law.

To repeal the law establishing NDDC requires two-thirds members to repeal the law and this won't happen because the vote is not there.

The bill would pass seamless now, as many non traditional Niger Delta states are discovering oil - Anambra, Lagos, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Enugu, Gombe , Bauchi, Borno etc

The real issue is the intent behind Asari's demand, which is not wanting other so called non core ND states from benefitting from Ministry of Niger Delta largesse
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by pandax: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amah70:

Why mention Owerri? Owerri zone is not an oil producing area. Orlu zone is the oil producing area of Imo state.

Owerri should have had enough of stalking for, and cornering all government institutions of development in Imo state to Owerri area, but no consideration for what can induce modern development in Orlu and Okigwe zones of Imo state.
The FRAUD of cornering all federal and state government institions of development in Imo state for Owerri area alone, by greedy people in
Owerri, has led to Owerri being the only place in Imo state with modern development, but nothing for Orlu and Okigwe areas.
A visitor to Imo state today cannot believe that Owerri belongs to the same state with Orlu and Okigwe. Enough of Owerri, biko nu.

You are obviously myopic and hold ethnocentric views. Why would any right thinking person bye-pass Owerri to site OMAPDEC HQ at Orlu?. BTW, I am not even from Imo,but I think Owerri is best situated for the HQ

I have seen a lot of your Lamentations elsewhere on how Orlu senatorial district was abandoned by every administration in Imo, yet your ORLU zone had produce more Governors than the other two zones combined, couple with the fact that the present governor is from your zone.Please be calming down

I am from Awka, and i would not castigate Soludo if he faces Onitsha or Nnewi in his developmental efforts,as they are our cash cows and commercial centres
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by VTJN(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emetex22:

U r quoting the wrong guy, I am fully patriotic and Obedient, I don't take bulshits, traveling around the world has been an eye opener, your politicians are worst than evil itself, now move on.
Good. I thought you're supporting those politicians
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by maticar: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
GeneralPula:
“Mr. President, I beg you to consider returning NDDC to OMPADEC nomenclature, with its core mandate of addressing issues of rehabilitating and developing the Oil Producing Areas of Nigeria, including Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, Kogi, Rivers and any other area blessed with oil mineral.”

Hmm..
E shock you

Ignorant people like you think SE doesn't have oil

Make una dey fool unaself
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by KingLion007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
What has the change of name got to do with the development of the area... Na waoooo
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by a4cube: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Millimann:
What's in a name?
Romeo & Juliet
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by onlyboyson(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mumu man if you like yab from now till enternity no position in the government that will be offer to you
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by Amah70: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
pandax:

You are obviously myopic and hold ethnocentric views. Why would any right thinking person bye-pass Owerri to site OMAPDEC HQ at Orlu?. BTW, I am not even from Imo,but I think Owerri is best situated for the HQ

I have seen a lot of your Lamentations elsewhere on how Orlu senatorial district was abandoned by every administration in Imo, yet your ORLU zone had produce more Governors than the other two zones combined, couple with the fact that the present governor is from your zone.Please be calming down

I am from Awka, and i would not castigate Soludo if he faces Onitsha or Nnewi in his developmental efforts,as they are our cash cows and commercial centres

Why would any right thinking person locate oil concerns in Owerri that does not produce crude oil, but bypass Orlu zone that produces crude oil?
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by Armanipounds: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
In a country where terrorists now boldly come out and issue official statement in their own capacity, while the government of the day applaud them. Wonderful!
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by ezegenigbonine: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Ozodimgba

Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by BALLOSKI: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2023
seunmsg:
What’s the difference between Bala and Bulus.
many difference. From how they're written, their meanings and people who use them.

What's the difference between seun and segun?
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by BALLOSKI: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
“Mr. President, I beg you to consider returning NDDC to OMPADEC nomenclature, with its core mandate of addressing issues of rehabilitating and developing the Oil Producing Areas of Nigeria, including Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, Kogi, Rivers and any other area blessed with oil mineral.”

Hmm..
This is how to seek justice. You don't keep quiet when it favors you, speak even if you're the one benefitting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by benjanny(m): 2:32am On Aug 24, 2023
Rawbishhh
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by BluntCrazeMan: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/return-nddc-to-ompadec-dokubo-asari-tells-tinubu/

Who exactly do you guys say that this man (Dokubo Asari) is.
What does he do most??
What does he do best.??
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by MadamExcellency: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2023
pandax:

The bill would pass seamless now, as many non traditional Niger Delta states are discovering oil - Anambra, Lagos, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Enugu, Gombe , Bauchi, Borno etc

The real issue is the intent behind Asari's demand, which is not wanting other so called non-core ND states from benefitting from the Ministry of Niger Delta largesse

It is not possible. We have the Northeast Development Commission, NEDC just inaugurated by President Tinubu and you come to the NASS to repeal NDDC? It may even lead to a bloody physical fight in the Senate as Yorubas, AD did during Obasanjo's impeachment inquiry.
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by Chochovini: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2023
VTJN:
Your power is nothing if your people can't get quality education
Your power is nothing if your people keep dying of disease and starvation
Your power is nothing if your people have no peace
Your power is nothing if your people cannot live in unity

Only God can judge you now x4
. We understand that lyrics from one of 2Face“s track.
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by mamaafrik(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
This idiot is trying to be relevant by pleasing the north... after trying to spoil our government with his utterances... Tinubu avoid this fat pig

The fool want to do this so that those mumu searching for oil in the north can be siphoning cash.
The guy should not be trusted in the South,he is dictated to by fulani

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by Emola12(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2023
What is the different between dis man and Reno omokirikiri
Re: Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC by Exceed15: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2023
Olodo is offering advice to another olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.