Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,555 members, 7,843,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment (48134 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by IbnB: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Seefinish:
Good development. The worst FCT minister is the immediate past FCT minister. The FCT became a glorified slum and night life was completely absent under him

You can't make waves in the FCT bcause all the power-brokers are there. Now watch Wike get sacked within a year
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by YoshihideSuga: 12:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Electrokco:
Meanwhile he never inspected the damaged rail under his government in Port Harcourt even for ones

He actually cancelled the project which was started by Amaechi just to spite him. In return, he flooded Port-harcourt with flyovers. If he could cancel a project started by his cousin in his territory, what makes residents of Abuja to believe that he would improve the railway system in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Alexiiydon: 2:19am On Aug 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:
He wants to govern Nigeria, they gave him one enclave out of the 36+1!

He's about boasting and bragging heaven will fall when he suppose hide his face. 1 out of 37, isn't that F9-raise to power 12 compare to his original ambition?
obi got ZERO na olodo we dey call am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Yestogood: 4:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Seefinish:
Good development. The worst FCT minister is the immediate past FCT minister. The FCT became a glorified slum and night life was completely absent under him

You can say that again. The man had a narrow view of what his assignment was. Anything that went outside his own personal priorities was ignored totally. Files were left unread, unattended to. Typical emperor minded individual.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by lexy2014: 4:34am On Aug 24, 2023
PrettyRX:
For infrastructure and urban development, you have to give it to Wike cool
But don't find his trouble, na you go run πŸ˜‚

which infrastructure and urban development are you giving to Wike?
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by 8kpa: 5:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 5:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

So you prefer he doesn't perform his duties?

What kind of a mumu are you?
I tire oh... Maybe na made in Japan mumu....

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by CaptainFM1: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2023
OtunbaJ:
FCT minister is equivalent to a Mayor, at least he got something what did ur candidate get ok. broda ode

You are even belittling and also amplifying Wike's mockery the more by equating him to a Mayor. Seems you don't know a Mayor has less power and less responsibilities compare to a Governor. So, now as a former governor controlling a state, he's now taking up a Mayoral position controlling a municipal/town/city which are subset of a state! What a joke!

By the way, Who's my candidate? I can never vote in any election which contestants refuse to debate each other. As an informed audience, I need all the parties to have series of debates even before their primaries which no single party did.

All we do in Nigeria are Jamborees and Carnivals rather than instituting proper selection & election processes. To make it even worse, we have now downgraded "Electoral debate" to a "Town Hall" discussion. I can never vote in such a situation Sir/Ma.

No single candidate pitch himself/herself out. It is all noise and rally and fun fare and carnivals they do prior to elections. I consider that style as hoodwinking the electorates.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by bdon123(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2023
Leviseed:
Flyover go plenty for FCT very soon
I guess u dnt fly over full abuja already.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Whytelyon(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Troublemaker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by HellAnus: 6:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Leviseed:

You know the number of flyovers in Abuja already?? U think Abuja is like ur village
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Passionnn: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2023
22o62021:
It's like wike us now the new president

Make person hear word

He forgot the law of power which says DO NOT OUTSHINE THE BOSS grin
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by johnjose68: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/wike-inspects-rail-transport-project-first-official-assignment/amp/

I.pobians do not want Wike to succeed...but they will be disappointed.

Wike is ready and we are praying for him to succeed πŸ™

Prayer points:
1 Every spirit of i.pob in Nigeria, disappear. Prayer.....

2. Every spirit of chestbeating, disappear. Prayer.....

3. Every yeastern spirit, enter the lagoon. Prayer.....

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Ofunaofu: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2023
johnjose68:

I.pobians do not want Wike to succeed...but they will be disappointed.

Wike is ready and we are praying for him to succeed πŸ™

Wetin concern Ipob and wike who is now the FCT minister
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by owem19(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2023
Hypocrite
post=125316243:
Wike started well.
Very active from day one.
All the best to him and the crew.

A better Nigeria is all we want at MANNA.
God bless Abuja.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Elibaba1: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2023
PrettyRX:

Give it to Umahi abeg. I’ll rather stick with who had little but did more. Rivers 13% oil derivation and IGR didn’t fully reflect in Wike administration. Let’s states look like their revenues and coffers.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Petacephas: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Wike will be president one day. Am not saying it out of prejudice but I see it happening. When this man was minister of states for education under pdp administration he was more active than the minister then. I just love him. I will be very glad to meet him one on one just to say, thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Tareq1105: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Seefinish:

He was a very useless and unfortunate fellow. Refuse were everywhere in Abuja, I beg I don't have time to talk about him.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by jayAjoku(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

He’s obviously an Enormous Mumu πŸ˜‚
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by 2skay: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Most of us that stays in Abuja don't know his name 🀣
Seefinish:
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by complexstuffs(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Smithkafors:
Lol, be deceiving yourself.Amaechi did more than this.

Lol, all the rigging na for this.

DUMB IPOB with nzougbu nzougbu mentality

When was Ameachi the minister of the FCT
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by complexstuffs(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2023
francotunsco:

This is the only way Wike can deliver FCT to APC in 2027. Developments must be felt by all and sundry. APC's abysmal performance at the last election was due to the inability of former FCT ministers to deliver the gains of governance to the people. I think the new sheriff in town will change that. New dawn for APC!

True

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by complexstuffs(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:
He might be the best FCT minister ever.

No way... El-Rufai's record can't be surpassed by Wike.

Wike may perform well but he is talking too much
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by twilliamx(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamcrest:

The extra special kind
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by ekhai(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2023
kokoA:
The man was a colossal failure, I can't even remember his name.
Mohammed Bello
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Greatex90: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2023
He flushed out your people IBOP from Portharcourt, Obigbo, that alone is bigger than NYSC compus he built, jobs he created, zero pot-holes he achieved, and security.
If you can't beat them, keep crying
comrChris:
Aside building flyovers, what were Wike's other achievements in Rivers state?

Can someone please help out
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Seefinish:
Very true.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by olamilarks(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2023
Mass transit rail that goes from CBD to the airport, how many Nigerians can afford to fly? FCT is doing well. I hope they correct it and route the trains from the masses areas thru airport road and CBD.
Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by MrBONE2(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
Leviseed:

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by MrBONE2(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
PrettyRX:
Yeah Bwana, find his trouble, you will get trashed into Trashcan grin

Re: Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment by jrusky(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2023
Seefinish:

You are right bro can you belief I don't even know his name?

Bro, Buharii administration was like a cancer to the kidney wallahi. It was the first government so many Nigerians can't even name 9 ministers and their portfolio.

Only Fashola, Amaechi, Onyeama, Ngige, master liar Lai Mohammed apart from these ones I can't remember any other name as minister for so long.

I only heard of Minister for health for the first time because of Covid. I only heard of Eduction minister only when he said he had no idea what education sector is, so bro it was a nightmare.

Wike should not be distracted he should ride on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The β€˜Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.