Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu (1350 Views)

Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2023
... for direction

Youth under the auspices of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC have been divided over the race for the emergence of the Minister of Youth.

While a faction of the APC youth leaders declared their support for Seyi Tinubu, son of President Bola Tinubu, to lead them in their quest for the right choice for the aforesaid position, majority of the party’s state youth leaders snubbed the stance of the National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal on the subject matter.

In a letter dated 21st August, titled, “Clarion call for a purposeful minister of youth that is fit for the job,” the youth leaders of the party, from over 30 states, snubbed Israell, youth leaders appealed to Tinubu to allow his son, Seyi to midwife the selection of a youthful minister who understands the importance of a viable ministry of youth.

The APC youth leaders sressed that strength and success of the Tinubu-led government depends largely on the viability of the youth ministry and argued that Seyi who painstakingly strengthened the youth wing of the party has a better understanding of the peculiar challenges confronting the youth and can best midwife the appointment of a youthful Minister.

The youth leaders said that Seyi, during the 2023 elections, “travelled at odd hours to numerous states across federation canvasing support for the success of the Tinubu-led administration.”

The youth leaders are making the plea days after Tinubu redeployed Abubakar Momoh from the Youth Ministry to the Ministry of Niger Delta Development.

Recall that Momoh was redeployed following outcry by Nigerians who pointed out that he is not a youth.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/updated-ministerial-tears-apc-youths-apart-as-30-leaders-back-seyi-tinubu-for-direction/amp/

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Prince111111: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2023
What nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Judekenny: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2023
The same problem people where supporting in Labour Party grin

Life indeed happens to everyone
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Just imagine! A serious national business like providing good governance in a country plagued by bad leadership and corruption by the same APC has long been reduced to partisan politics and family affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by ideatoprince18(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2023
May Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu favor me and my family

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by gunuvi(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Lazy youths. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by callmevirus(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Imagine the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Brendaniel: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Wow....
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by JaneYave(f): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2023
It is sad how youths have lost it in many ways🤦

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Whitecoal711: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2023
30k nairaland miscreants vs babas in power
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Whitecoal711: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2023
How.low has this country gone
No single credible appointee,all just for reward for rascality,we are really in for it oo,this govt we favour me and my family,
Touts miscreants,looters,criminals in power,and the west kept quiet,if only military will wake up and save us from this mess
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by tolexy007(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2023
So na Kabaka e the Edo state APC youth leader.
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Asgard73: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2023
What money can’t do.. more money will fix…

So all of them .. none is qualified.. except druggie boy.. grin

Apc is a party of fools and hopeless individuals..

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2023
It's better Seyi takes it than that potbellied frog eye Dayo Israel. I don't know how that person still continue to parade himself as a youth. His grammar is also terrible. I doubt he's even educated

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Seyi is not a bad choice tho certainly

If he wasn't tinubu son no body would complain

But my issue is with the illegitimate presidency of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Isobug: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2023
It is finished.

We have all lost it. Imagine the audacity
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Freebills12: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Spirit04:
It's better Seyi takes it than that potbellied frog eye Dayo Israel. I don't know how that person still continue to parade himself as a youth. His grammar is also terrible. I doubt he's even educated

What of you? Are you not qualified? His father is the president of the country and you still support his son to be the minister of youth affairs? If you are not qualified is there no youth in your village or state that is qualified?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
tolexy007:
So na Kabaka e the Edo state APC youth leader.

Nah that one shock me pass grin
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by trutharena: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Freebills12:

What of you? Are you not qualified? His father is the president of the country and you still support his son to be the minister of youth affairs? If you are not qualified is there no youth in your village or state that is qualified?

You should read to understand.

The letter never said Seyi should be the minister of youth.

What the letter said was that Seyi should be allowed to choose who will be the minister of youth among the available people.

Personally, I have problem with this request from the said APC youth because they do not wish good for Seyi. They are bunch of jokers, even if Seyi would have influence in who become minister because of his rapport with the youths, should they put that in a letter?
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by malcom1X: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2023
Spirit04:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ministerial Slot Tears APC Youths Apart, As 30 Leaders Back Seyi Tinubu by Addme: 4:22am On Aug 25, 2023
Asgard73:
What money can’t do.. more money will fix…

So all of them .. none is qualified.. except druggie boy.. grin

Apc is a party of fools and hopeless individuals..

God bless Nigeria
Why not read to understand. In as much as I see them as jokers, they didn't state Seyi should be the minister,they only stated he should be given the chance to select the minister. Possibly Seyi promised all this when he was soliciting for votes before the election.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Court Reserves Judgement In Atiku Records Case After CSU Confirmed Female B / Wole Soyinka No Get Mouth To Talk Again??? / Are Coups Still Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.