Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience (53882 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Whitelion07(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
In this life, If anybody fvck your wife, its a clear indication that you have at some point fvcked someone else's wife........
Big fat lie

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

To be honest married women are sweeter in bed because of the added adrenaline rush you get when banging them grin

You just have to be very discreet and try and go for the ones that are polished and sensible
See my brother another man will do the same to your wife. Do not rush to a pastor when it will start.Because no amount prayer will save you. You will reap what you sow. Do not forget this post.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nickymichy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Hmmmm.... I being move to my new apartment..six flat for the compound..this married woman opposite my apartment go just dey over greet me...I dey always respond as per nothing dey my mind...not until this woman send me message say she like me that she would like us to be dating...i say ok...she send another message again say how we fit see..i responded ok...all the messages wey she send i just dey respond ok...na so the woman tire leave me...see women ,if God bless you with good husband, abeg dey pray for am...una no know wetin una fellow women dey do to get your man...no be all men wan do runs OOO...but some situations dey pass person power... everybody get price ,ni matter who you are...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Labdi69:

Wow just wow

The thing pain dis one sotay he go edit wetin I talk.
If you like make you go drink Sniper grin
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Pauliaette(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
These so called married women dey get mind ooo, how can u allow another man to UnCloth u talk less of inserting his manhood and even be kissing u upandan. What will u be thinking at the moment?
This gender dey shocked me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Microwhy: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Youngman.. its not hypocrisy.
I experienced same 4 times. It actually takes a big guts to fall in.

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by FireUpNow(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
Make una talk about how to make money and stop putting too much importance to sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by fof1: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
tnerro1:
A married woman once gave me a BJ and I even cummed in her mouth but I didn’t sleep with her sha.

Naked Lies...Hypocrites in Town.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by bonnyhope: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
If u are doing well and well behaved... All type of women are dying to have you.... Whether married, single, poor or rich....
I can say na everday them dey tempt me....

You guys are surrounded with irresponsible women

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Once you are married, to even greet you go hard me. I don't discuss anything with a married woman

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Farid24224(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
I was raped when I was 16 by our neighbor's wife then several times.
It really affected me mentally, I thought I was enjoying myself, it made me see girls and other ladies except my sisters of course as sex tools.. But I thank God that I finally found a girl that I love sincerely and the intriguing part of it is that I don't feel that sexual urge whenever I am with her like I do with other girls.

6 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by tivta(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
God or faith has always kept such women away from me, perhaps it's my intoverted nature, despite I am said to be handsome...

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by steeltrust: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
izonborn098:
If u are doing well and well behaved... All type of women are dying to have you.... Whether married, single, poor or rich....
I can say na everday them dey tempt me....
ijaw man for that matter

Impossicant 😂🤣
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Labdi69: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

The thing pain dis one sotay he go edit wetin I talk.
If you like make you go drink Sniper grin

Kingazubuike behave
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by correctguy101(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
All of you are decent online which leaves me wondering who are these guys the married women are sleeping with.
Hypocrites everywhere.

grin grin

I don finally laff ...

No mind dem. Yeye children of their lying father Satan angry shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by pachigo001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
70% of guys on this trend will sleep with a married woman if they have the opportunity no mind them claiming saint here

10 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Felix6: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
Hypocrites everywhere.
I come tire 0. I even start dey vex for myself say na only me no be good man for 9ja.
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by winner37(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
You carry body come, me I will use the body as it pleases me !! ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
delzbaba:
e get one womaan wey dey close to me for our street, but she has a livein lover but they act like husband and wife,,but he told me once she was thinking about me since yesterday, and i notice that any money i give her i always get it back ten times within 14 days ,,vey mysterious shit,, the temptation is very strong i feel she is my goodluck charm but......

Guy can you give her 10k on my behalf and when the multiple come in we share it on %

4 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by foleskay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why you dey run?

Because of ordinary toto? grin

Next time don't waste such an opportunity so long as you find the lady sexually attractive
Na this kind thread u dey always chuk head like snail. Yeye boi grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Germi9: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2023
Mrs Kemi comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by modernWays: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
pachigo001:
70% of guys on this trend will sleep with a married woman if they have the opportunity no mind them claiming saint here

You dey mind those hypocrites and liars. Those who are capable of rejecting married women sexual advance don't play or randomly talk to them on a normal basis. They usually mind their business and don't give them courage or opportunity to come close to them.

You see those liars narrating how they reject sex or escape temptation are only spewing out their fantasies. They will grab the opportunity in a speed of light.

7 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by LordBillionz: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
GOFRONT:
In this life, If anybody fvck your wife, its a clear indication that you have at some point fvcked someone else's wife........
I ain't in support of men sleeping with married women but what you just said is a lie. Bad things happen to both good and bad. Same goes with good things

7 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by LordBillionz: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Some guys no get sense at all. U want to marry a decent girl in the future and u're using ur today to sleep with other men's wives nd u think all will be well with ur marriage. Even if u end up marrying a virgin u can never escape the law of karma. 99% of ladies whose husbands sleep with small girls today once slept with other women's husbands.
Which law of karma??
grin stop allowing yourself to be deceived.

PS: I ain't in support of the act

4 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Way4orward: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
Hypocrites everywhere.

Na so e b. Until girl get belly before people go know say she dey Bleep.... proverb.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
pachigo001:
Mine was when I was serving my supervisor started getting fond of me I run for my life and avoided her like shit grin grin grin

Your name na Joseph?

Asking for a friend!
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by pachigo001(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Skyview01:

Your name na Joseph?

Asking for a friend!
yes my name is Joseph Jecob son

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Cjizzy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Whitelion07:
Big fat lie
A big fat lie my brother. Life no be nollywood script. Some persons never slept with a married person when they were single but their wives/husbands cheated on them. Same way some slept with married people and their spouses never cheated on them..
Life is unscripted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Konjiboii: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
Stop projecting the thing you ijaw people do over others.
Don't even bother quoting me

I beg your pardon, what do you mean you ijaw people?
Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Basiljoe: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Yes, in church. She kept staring at me for minutes that my mum had to ask me to approach her. I tried then discovered she was married, her husband was frowning all through. Won't ever forget the smirk/smile across her face when I asked if she was with someone. Very beautiful lady.
Have had other experiences but too lazy to share.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by Bisola100: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Married men mess up too.
Cheating is a choice and a bad habit.
If one is addicted to it, it's hard to stop.

Most single ladies prefer making advances at married men.
I had a colleague in school that will proudly say that she prefers dating a married man than a single guy. Her reasons, because a married man is made, meaning, he has the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience by sacajawea: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
ogreemah:
My Oga's wife seduced me while she was pregnant. Madam almost kissed me, I shift with speed.
Pregnant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.