Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government (32222 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Drone Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Awareness Campaign In Kaba / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by HRMK: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
the man that bribed pdp delegates with #anointingoil!what a very nasty country where touts contest and win elections!!
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by HRMK: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
man settling pdp delegates with #anointingoil!TOO BAD!!
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by ebenholer2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
I don’t know why Dino likes wasting his money on frivolity like this cos he should know he has gone to exile in Nigeria politics, and never will he return again.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by placeofallure(f): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
justified007:
Where's the crowd?

This is a governorship campaign rally and not councillorship or Unit chairman campaign and the people here are not up to 50 people and to make the whole thing tiring, there's no excitement in anyone's face .

You dey mind the OP. He don collect money, this is a paid advert. Dino ko Gino ni!
We the Kogites reject you. Somebody that can't set his household straight, much more a whole state. He has no known wife, his unclaimed children littered everywhere, grandpatron of olosho actresses, recklessness and extravagance is your middle name. No sense of decorum or comportment, no good behavioural conduct yet you want to be the governor; over who gangan? SDM wants to become GDM....dey play. No good antecedents. You no go enter in Jesus name! Radarada!
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by Heineken(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
I can bet my Balls that Dino will lose
Lose woefully sef
lol he can't win at all
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by Heineken(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jahotblog:
Dino melaye will win by the Special Grace of Almighty God. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State
dey play.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by 9jahotblog: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Heineken:
dey play.
Na you dey play no be me joor. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. The next governor of Kogi State that will formed the government come November 11th governorship poll by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Oya wail more. 13/14 out of 21 LG in Pdp bag. Pdp !!! Power to the People
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by 9jahotblog: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2023
dapadawee:

If dino wins this kogi guber seat. Then politics is not a game but luck. He should start preparing to go to court.
indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship poll. The good people of Kogi State are fully ready to cast their votes for indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. 13/14 LG out of 21 LG in Pdp bag.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by BALLOSKI: 3:55am On Aug 25, 2023
9jahotblog:
Dino melaye will win by the Special Grace of Almighty God. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State
The moment they didn't give their ticket to an Igala person, they lost the election. That's the only way they could have easily oust Yahaya.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by 9jahotblog: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The moment they didn't give their ticket to an Igala person, they lost the election. That's the only way they could have easily oust Yahaya.
the same Igala person is the deputy governorship candidate of Pdp, in person of indefatigable Honourable Habibat. Forget it here, Senator Dino Melaye and Honourable Habibat tickets is the best so far.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by Impaka: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2023
yarimo:
Waste of resources and Dead on arrival ambition. Dino MILAYE will be defeated before 12:30 on election day according to majority of voters in kogi state.
You are not from Kogi , Go to Kogi and see how Kogi people are rallying around him then you will know that Dino is the next Governor of Kogi state.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by rolams(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2023
APC may not win this election this time if they rely on rigging. The Atiku and Obi plus several other governorship election cases have opened everybody's eyes.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by rolams(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2023
placeofallure:

You dey mind the OP. He don collect money, this is a paid advert. Dino ko Gino ni!
We the Kogites reject you. Somebody that can't set his household straight, much more a whole state. He has no known wife, his unclaimed children littered everywhere, grandpatron of olosho actresses, recklessness and extravagance is your middle name. No sense of decorum or comportment, no good behavioural conduct yet you want to be the governor; over who gangan? SDM wants to become GDM....dey play. No good antecedents. You no go enter in Jesus name! Radarada!

Many of you said more than this against Adeleke, yet he won. I will keep following this Kogi election as he go.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by yarimo(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2023
Impaka:
You are not from Kogi , Go to Kogi and see how Kogi people are rallying around him then you will know that Dino is the next Governor of Kogi state.
rallying to get their own share from Dino MILAYE that is all
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by placeofallure(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
rolams:

Many of you said more than this against Adeleke, yet he won. I will keep following this Kogi election as he go.

I don't have any thing against Adeleke. I'm not a politician. We just want a moral man or the semblance of a a moral man on the seat that's all. Dino is not anything near a good man. He's just another Yaya Bello if not worse.
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by rolams(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
placeofallure:

I don't have any thing against Adeleke. I'm not a politician. We just want a moral man or the semblance of a a moral man on the seat that's all. Dino is not anything near a good man. He's just another Yaya Bello if not worse.

But Ododo is right?
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by placeofallure(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
rolams:

But Ododo is right?

Who or what is Ododo?
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by rolams(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
placeofallure:

Who or what is Ododo?

The APC candidate
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by placeofallure(f): 1:07am On Aug 28, 2023
rolams:

The APC candidate

I just told you I'm not a politician. It's not as if I even support whoever the opponent is cause I don't know him. I know Dino and I just think he's not fit to sit on that seat. He's a clown, an impostor and reeks of recklessness unbefitting of a statesman. Yuck!
Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by rolams(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
placeofallure:

I just told you I'm not a politician. It's not as if I even support whoever the opponent is cause I don't know him. I know Dino and I just think he's not fit to sit on that seat. He's a clown, an impostor and reeks of recklessness unbefitting of a statesman. Yuck!

I don hear you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government by NairaMaster1(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Addme:

Twice as Senator? Where?
The only time he won the Senate seat was in 2015 when he defected to APC. By 2019 when he defected back to PDP, he was roundly defeated by Smart Adeyemi.
Also, I did not hate him but hate his clownish behaviours.

Eyaaa! Bitterness is bad. You remember was the chairman senate committee on navy during his second term before the tribunal nullified. It was shortly after their inauguration that he spoke about Akpabio. You can Google it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.