Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu (31283 Views)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by MEGAWATCH: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

By now I was expecting evidence of rigging in poling unit, witness, Party Agents

Somehow it's incidence that happened 40 years ago that they are arguing

So you don't care about the identity of the man who you are entrusting your future and that of your family in his hands?

If Tinubu is an Igbo or Efik man, would you have taken this position?

Things will never work in NIGERIA no matter how you people pray because most of you are too HYPOCRITICAL for things to work normally in that country.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Khallicopyro: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Too late as you are the C in C....
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by itsme01: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

So you don't care about the identity of the man who you are entrusting your future and that of your family in his hands?

If Tinubu is an Igbo or Efik man, would you have taken this position?

Things will never work in NIGERIA no matter how you people pray because most of you are too HYPOCRITICAL for things to work normally in that country.

I have physical met and seen Tinubu on many occasions since 1999, I have heard him speak,

I am not part of the Myopic gullible people a 22 year old Rinu would decieve or Kanu would tell Buhari is a clone Jubril El Sudan

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Every concerned Nigerians should put some pressure on CSU. If the court approves the release, then it's not in CSU position not Tinubu's position to stop it.

Every Nigerians must understand that it is the president of over 200millions we are talking about and they should all come out to demand CSU to do the needful!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Misterone:
Grounds of lying under oath you say? In what country? The only important thing right now is that the school has said he was a student and graduated from it! Nothing else matters. The law is clear on this. This law does not say you must have a first class or 2:1 or whatever shit Atiku is pursuing. They don't matter in the scheme of things. Atiku just want to disgrace Tinubu, that's all there is to it.
It would be lying on oath if for instance the date of birth he filed in CUS is different from the one he filed in his INeC form cfoo1. Its that simple. It could also become a disqualifying act of for instance the Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU turns out a female, whereas the one that filed INEC form and ran and won presidency is a male.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by 9taa: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

I have physical met and seen Tinubu on many occasions since 1999, I have heard him speak,

I am not part of the Myopic gullible people a 22 year old Rinu would decieve or Kanu would tell Buhari is a clone Jubril El Sudan

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by 9taa: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Why are you wailing like an idiot?!

You said I don't have AC and I showed you, yet you are lamenting,

You said I am a teacher I told you I won my own company you are still lamenting

Are you cursed to be constituiting nuisance online?!

What's you life problem and shortcomings

Didn't your mother raise you to mind your business

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by 9taa: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Low imagination, I own my registered business with a CAC

What's the big deal in AC

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by tnerro1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Instead of them to give Atiku, let tinubu snatch it, grab it and run with it, 8 years of the former guy was terrible, we don’t want another northerner for another 8 years
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by MrAmaechi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Next elections are there
iSense247:
It’s too late for Atiku to use Chicago university records against me in Nigerian election tribunal, Tinubu tells U.S. court

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • AUGUST 25, 2023

https://gazettengr.com/its-too-late-for-atiku-to-use-chicago-university-records-against-me-in-nigerian-election-tribunal-tinubu-tells-u-s-court/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

President Bola Tinubu is fighting tooth and nail to prevent public access to his Chicago records
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by NkemjikaX(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Get sense, how does this rubbish U just wrote now have any bearing in the fact that Ur president doesn't want his academic history known?. Y argue blindly in the face of facts.

bhella10:
Atiku is frustrated running helter skelter along with the Anambra failure looking for a missing manhood erm erm.. sorry Mandate. Atiku will lule home and abroad grin
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by OmonnakOdapig: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
cool
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Misterone: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
eldoradoxx:

It would be lying on oath if for instance the date of birth he filed in CUS is different from the one he filed in his INeC form cfoo1. Its that simple. It could also become a disqualifying act of for instance the Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU turns out a female, whereas the one that filed INEC form and ran and won presidency is a male.
Oga! First of all, the school has said the president of Nigeria! They did not say one Bola Tinubu, they were specific. So forget that male/female rubbish. Now, in the case of date of birth, that is bunkum! You can only hold him for perjury if he swore to two affidavits with different dates of birth. Not because he wrote different dates of birth in two different forms.

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
jrusky:
Sir don't worry yourself Atiku have nothing to say or offer we have told him severally to move on he have nothing else to take in Aso Rock. He was there as vice president and he nearly sold everything to his associate both local and foreign then ran to Dubai.

We the sane pdp family from the South told him not to contest he refused, we told him Ayu must go he refused and we left him in the wilderness and opted for another choice and we stood and still standing by it.

Chicago or no Chigaco bullshit I don't care all I care about is Nigeria must move on with politics devoid of insults, mockery, disrespectful, arrogant, hateful and bigotry displayed by one green snake with cat voice in human body smart thief from one particular party from pit of hell with moronic occultic movement.

Atiku move on we can't always have everything, move on....
at least the economy was doing fine during Atiku time. Do you know how much you use to buy one mudu of corn or rice or gari during the time of Atiku.
Atiku know how to remove subsidy and the people will not feel it like what is happening now.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by Misterone: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Every concerned Nigerians should put some pressure on CSU. If the court approves the release, then it's not in CSU position not Tinubu's position to stop it.

Every Nigerians must understand that it is the president of over 200millions we are talking about and they should all come out to demand CSU to do the needful!

You guys will not rest! Not until you get what you want. Even If it turns out in Tinubu's favour, you will still complain.

1 Like

Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
pquaver:

Keep quiet.. U dont but u r not demanding why obi did not submit his bsc. You dont think he is hiding anything abi? Tinubu bsc is his property and he alone reserves the right to say who he want to have it.. Why is ur bank account and school information in the school only for u, why is it not public, do u have anything to hide?
court can order for your bank to be checked, your school results can be made public with a directive of the court.
It is an American court that order Chicago university to make tinubu results available to Atiku.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
garfield1:

Dude,it will never be granted trust me.no part of the prayer has been answered.the details he seeks are purely personal between tinubu and CSU.agsin,atiku is not a us citizen.thirdly,it is a political case which they won't want to dabble in.again,it borders on national security.why should private records from a us school be released to another country?
maybe you think this is Nigeria. Don't forget that Trump is going to prison.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Burob:
Don’t mind the mumus, Jagaban is their Master.

He attended CSU is all that matters, whether he entered with his aunty’s creditials, or his Uncle’s own, it is irrelevant today, whether he graduated or not, is irrelevant.

how old are you?
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
garfield1:

Not true sir.only CSU can make the degree valid or invalid.a university reserves the sole right to admit however it chooses.as you can see,the school has already accepted that it made errors on tinubu cert.
The apex court in oyetola vs adeleke 2022 clearly said only the issuing institution can verify a document.this matter along with the entire petition is dead
in Nigeria we have strong men in America we have strong institutions. Ask former president Trump or ask Ekweremadu.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by MEGAWATCH: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

That's the issue here,

That you know me from Adam as a helper of people and it turns out that all the help I've been rendering was gotten from the proceeds of crime.

Will you kill yourself in defending me because you have been benefiting from that proceed of crime?

My take is that Nigerians will never have good leadership because Nigerians are the most HYPOCRITICAL and sentimental people created by God.

Too selfish and SLIPPERY but always looking for good things of life to happen suddenly from their crooked ways.

It's not gonna be possible, till thy kingdom come.

You all are reaping what you sow.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by brownroofpipuar: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
Misterone:
you cannot even spell forgery! Talking rubbish.

U are very stupid....
Poverty has overwhelmed your brain in Nigeria in so much that you can't do a simple research.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by BabaIbo: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Why are you wailing like an idiot?!

You said I don't have AC and I showed you, yet you are lamenting,

You said I am a teacher I told you I won my own company you are still lamenting

Are you cursed to be constituiting nuisance online?!

What's you life problem and shortcomings

Didn't your mother raise you to mind your business

Frustrated fo ol.

Next time learn not to brag mu mu, if you didn't do that I wouldn't have quoted you.

My candid advice to you is to remove that thing before it keels*** you o.

I don talk my own, oya gtfooh!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by vizboy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Seems like having two seoerate copy of same result is the new trend
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by pquaver(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
asanausana91:
court can order for your bank to be checked, your school results can be made public with a directive of the court.
It is an American court that order Chicago university to make tinubu results available to Atiku.
The bolded yes... An you have to proof to the court and tell them beyond reasonable doubt why the privacy of an individual should be allowed to be invaded by you..

Why is atiku education and all his qualifications and bank, taxes not published to us or we Nigerians wont like to know?

How about obi that has bsc and put gce why didn't he put it? Why do u then feel he has nothing to hide, but the person who submitted his has something to hide?
There is no order to that yet.. Atiku is asking the court to do that..
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by ncoolsome(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
itsme01:

Both my parents are alive

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Ok we thank God...but u refused to answer the question..
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by tinktanker: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
So ur acknowledging ur result is a scam?
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by garfield1: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
asanausana91:
in Nigeria we have strong men in America we have strong institutions. Ask former president Trump or ask Ekweremadu.

Atiku has lost
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Misterone:
You guys will not rest! Not until you get what you want. Even If it turns out in Tinubu's favour, you will still complain.

Honestly, I don't care whose favour it is. I never voted cos I wasn't in the country during election. I just believe the entire country and even Tinubu himself need to put a closure to all these debacles once and for all.
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by garfield1: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
asanausana91:
maybe you think this is Nigeria. Don't forget that Trump is going to prison.

He was guilty.this is a pure educational matter
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by optimusprime2(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2023
Its just sad that Nigeria is not normal, in the sense that on a steady basis, an individual can utilize NEPA bill as a bonafide certificate...
otherwise if Nigeria was normal, would B.A.T dare attempt to use forged papers to enter public service... the answer is No, because he would have known that the system would quickly filter him out...
Alas, here we are discussing Chicago things about a sitting president... tueh!
Re: 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop caping nonsense.

But you're typing nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Report Lists Top Performing Ministers In Tinubu's Administration / Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.