Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food (1385 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Alot of people tend to forget that marriage can undermine or overstretch a character of the individuals.

When people say you saw the red flags. Truth be told even if there was no red flag. A new red flag can come up.

For example sex.

A woman who doesn't love sex while dating can marry you then this urge comes. She wants it daily. Meanwhile the nymphomaniac gets married and starts giving time table.
This is usually overlooked. A new red flag has emerged.

Again in marriage try not to deal with new character as red flag. Red flag seems like a bad habit that can never change.

For instance your wife who hardly keeps friends or listens to friends advice vhas started listening to advice from women you do not like. Then you say red flag. Remember those women taught her a lot about motherhood and womanhood post marriage. You as man has to deal with it

As a man you can also ignite a red flag in a woman.
Like a man that likes living his single life post marriage. The woman will also want to do same. Then boom you say red flag. Do you know women learn from their husband and increase their own. You do not want to stop going to viewing center to watch football and you expect her to stop going to owanbe. 2 must ge 4.

My take is about a man that said his wife does this and people who are quick to say red flag.

Red flag also means that you have assumed the status of perfection to judge others.

Which ofcourse alot of red flag jury are worse.
They see something they don't like boom red flag. Then I say to myself. Are you perfect. Do you not also have red flags. When seeing red flags in others also see the red flags in your self. Most times you either enable it or deserve it.

Men need to understand that women are no longer adapting to patriarchy. Where men dominate the house. Most happy marriages exist where the men balance power and try not to exert full fledged patriarchy.
Red flags means a woman is wrong if she is not pro patriarchy or willing to be dominated.

In short take out the log in your eyes before taking the dust in another.

This is from a man perspective. Please understand no be by force to comment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Lifeomann(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2023
This marriage of a thing is getting worse. Only God can save us

1 Like

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by izonborn098(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Simps and broke men are really passing through alot on this thing called marriage... Tueh.....
Imagine comparing football with clubbing...

5 Likes

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by TimT: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2023
Lols... For better for worse.... Marriage is all about compromise...
No let viewing center ruin your marriage...

But na wa oo.. people dey marry oo!!! 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by dkidd: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
If u decide to get married, don't marry an idiot.Op is probably trying to ease the pains he's facing in marriage or just trying to appease the other gender 😁
Patriarchy is the reason the world still rotates and that's what it is, without which there will be more chaos and disorder.

3 Likes

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2023
lipsrsealed
I can't take that....

When my banny insisted on the fact that I must stop sport betting,I heeded to her advice and stopped it........

But what really broke the camel's back was when she wanted to refrain me from partaking in the only thing that gives me joy since I don't go to bar,clubs or smoke,that was when I became so furious at her.....

We must learn to know that whatever it is that gives our partners joy,must be respected at all times.
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Exceed15: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2023
You are the woman of the house. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by DND069: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2023
Lifeomann:
This marriage of a thing is getting worse. Only God can save us

Honestly bro. The way I view it keeps dismissing in my eyes couple with the things I see happening around.

2 Likes

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by helinues: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2023
See its actually risky to be coming home late all in the name of watching ball. There are lots of sites streaming all football live. With $5 vpn, you would enjoy the ball more better at home
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by fourboys: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Waiting Viewing centre do woman again? This people go finish Our source of joy all in the name of marriage
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by fourboys: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
See its actually risky to be coming home late all in the name of watching ball. There are lots of sites streaming all football live. With $5 vpn, you would enjoy the ball more better at home
are U ok?

1 Like

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by theophorus(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2023
This Life no hard at all.
Na we dey wahala ourselves on some unnecessary matters.
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by GYBABA(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2023
One question please? Who's the bread winner of the household? Then I'll understand where this is coming from. Secondly, if she doesn't want this, then she has to provide an alternative for you. Get everything you'll need to watch it in your house. It's that simple.
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by helinues: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2023
fourboys:
are U ok?

I should rather ask if you have missed your medication today

As if some of una are under some sort of spell to just be trolling people unnecessary
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
I totally agree with you as a young man in a young marriage.

Yugoslavia247:
Alot of people tend to forget that marriage can undermine or overstretch a character of the individuals.

When people say you saw the red flags. Truth be told even if there was no red flag. A new red flag can come up.

For example sex.

A woman who doesn't love sex while dating can marry you then this urge comes. She wants it daily. Meanwhile the nymphomaniac gets married and starts giving time table.
This is usually overlooked. A new red flag has emerged.

Again in marriage try not to deal with new character as red flag. Red flag seems like a bad habit that can never change.

For instance your wife who hardly keeps friends or listens to friends advice vhas started listening to advice from women you do not like. Then you say red flag. Remember those women taught her a lot about motherhood and womanhood post marriage. You as man has to deal with it

As a man you can also ignite a red flag in a woman.
Like a man that likes living his single life post marriage. The woman will also want to do same. Then boom you say red flag. Do you know women learn from their husband and increase their own. You do not want to stop going to viewing center to watch football and you expect her to stop going to owanbe. 2 must ge 4.

My take is about a man that said his wife does this and people who are quick to say red flag.

Red flag also means that you have assumed the status of perfection to judge others.

Which ofcourse alot of red flag jury are worse.
They see something they don't like boom red flag. Then I say to myself. Are you perfect. Do you not also have red flags. When seeing red flags in others also see the red flags in your self. Most times you either enable it or deserve it.

Men need to understand that women are no longer adapting to patriarchy. Where men dominate the house. Most happy marriages exist where the men balance power and try not to exert full fledged patriarchy.
Red flags means a woman is wrong if she is not pro patriarchy or willing to be dominated.

In short take out the log in your eyes before taking the dust in another.

This is from a man perspective. Please understand no be by force to comment.
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by dkidd: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:
Nothing beats watching live football with friends and booze. The arguments and shouts every once in a while adds to the trips. Except she's the kind of woman who wouldn't mind me having my friends over the house with booze and shouting bouts
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Lifeomann(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
DND069:

Honestly bro. The way I view it keeps dismissing in my eyes couple with the things I see happening around.
Aswear
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by okoroemeka(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
izonborn098:
Simps and broke men are really passing through alot on this thing called marriage... Tueh.....
Imagine comparing football with clubbing...
I think broke married men should be pitied,if you are a rich simp your wife might respect your money but if you are broke,hmmm,only God will help you,moreover a nymphomaniac will never change because she is married,correction
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by ubola: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
What really is that thing that gives you joy, please?
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I can't take that....

When my banny insisted on the fact that I must stop sport betting,I heeded to her advice and stopped it........

But what really broke the camel's back was when she wanted to refrain me from partaking in the only thing that gives me joy since I don't go to bar,clubs or smoke,that was when I became so furious at her.....

We must learn to know that whatever it is that gives our partners joy,must be respected at all times.
Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
ubola:
What really is that thing that gives you joy, please?
Watching football undecided

1 Like

Re: Red flag- my wife says I must stop going to viewing center or no food by ubola: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
That's a good one. Mine is playing football every Saturday. Saturday mornings from 6am to 5pm, wify knows I'll play Allstars, then proceed to club house and drink, catch funs till 5pm. She doesn't disturb me about that.
Sonnobax15:
Watching football undecided

(1) (Reply)

Men Using "No Simping" To Feel Good About Their Broke Selves You Are All Idiots / Mother Caught Daughter Servicing Herself With Giant Cucumber / Wife Poisons Husband For Being Too Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.