Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? (1089 Views)

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom / My Husband Don’t Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom  / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2007
I woke up pretty late this morning and before i could prepare for work today,the first place that caught my attention in my bedroom was my closet then i just smiled when i saw my clothes arranged on the hangers.However what actually sparked off the smile on my face was a sudden daydream that was all in split seconds where i imagined a scenario that i actually had to battle with an ordeal of hiding a mistress or secret lover in my bedroom closet(come to think of it my Bedroom closet can actually contain 3 or 4 lpeople with out stress).

Remember the popular R kelly trapped in the closet series ?Yea that's what im talking about.I was just wondering and wanted to know if anyone's ever found himself or herself in the "Trapped or hidden in the Bedroom Closet" Experience ?
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by iice(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
tundewoods:

Remember the popular R kelly trapped in the closet series ?Yea that's what im talking about.I was just wondering and wanted to know if anyone's ever found himself or herself in the "Trapped or hidden in the Bedroom Closet" Experience ?

Thats what came to mind when i saw this thread grin grin

@Topic, yes i have hidden in the closet as a child. . .playing hide and seek grin
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2007
iice my girl,

You trapped in the closet as a kid playing hide and seek ?Com'on tell me more bout it. Are you sure you've never been trapped in a closet honey ?? grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by iice(f): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2007
grin grin You no well tongue

Yes playing hide and seek. . .but no haven't been trapped in the closet grin
I can work my way around that tongue
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by ssRhino: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2007
Never been trapped, but now that you said it, would be nice to hide in the closet nude and wedgy while my woman is knocking at the door.
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by henry007(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2007
this thread is pretty dumb,pls lets leave rite dis minute
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by Raymond88(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2007
Lol, i say lets discuss about the world changing topic of being trapped in a closet.
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by henry007(m): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2007
iono but i feel u guyz r all one person wid 2/3 profiles aguing dis crappy topic, if atall u want 2 do dis ,u have 2 be more creative and stop openin silly threads like dis one, its shld be closed wid immediate effect
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007

Why do you have so much venom against this thread topic or have you been a trapped in the closet victim grin.
Or was it your woman that had a couple of men trapped in the bedroom closet while you arrived from work

Irony of Life Lesson 101
You think the thread is dumb yet your itchy fingers cant seem to ignore the thread. Tell us the honest truth ,did you catch her with him trapped in the closet ??

Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2007
No I've never been trapped in the closet
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by jkpretty(f): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2007
iice:

Thats what came to mind when i saw this thread grin grin

@Topic, yes i have hidden in the closet as a child. . .playing hide and seek grin

Yeah dat's the only time, i remember hiding in d closet, definitely not trapped. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by henry007(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
trapped means something entirely stupid,seems like wat a child wld dream of or is it listenin 2 too much of r.kelly's dumb songs
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2007
@Henry007

Please tell me you are kidding ?Because you can't be serious about the point you are driving at .So is it that you don't understand the figure of speech "Trapped in the Closet".

Well in case you don't,go ask someone that knows alot figures of speech.And for goodness sake you guys should stop citing examples of being trapped in closets when you where children,playing hide and seek.
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by henry007(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2007
tunde can't u eva sound a little less derrogatory than u just did and y did u have 2 sound like ure more learned than i am
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2007
henry007:

this thread is pretty dumb,please lets leave rite this minute

I expected that you would have left this thread about 2 days ago,but i'm wrong you are still very much on it,enjoying everybit of it.Com'on brother show some love.

I need to hear fellow brothers "Trapped in the Closet" experiences.
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by henry007(m): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2007
i still maintain datthis thread is dreadful and because u're d 1 who opened it,its totally crappy.y wld u eva come up wit a thread when u know fully well dat guys wont understand wat u're tryin 2 put across
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by DisGuy: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2007
Re: Have You Ever Hidden Or Been Trapped In The Bedroom Closet ? by tundewoods(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2007
@Dis Guy

Lesson 101
Never be keep hide a lady in your bedroom closet.It's as simple as ABC.

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat / Qualitie Women Need From Men. / Ever Pick A Fight With Your Partner To Hook Up With Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.