Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). (546 Views)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men Let's Discuss / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Football Brings Men Together What Brings Women Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
As men, our ability to develop and maintain relationships is what creates our phycho-social framework.

In the current world of distractions, noise, chaos, media madness and clutter, you must stand out as a captivating MAN who values relationships and friendships.

How do you maintain and value them?

Your network is your network!

Most men are the problems of failures in most romantic relationships.

Because most of this men have nobody to mentor or teach them The ways and laws governing their masculinity.

Therefore men have become quite, there is no one to share with, the problems they are facing in life or in relationships.

When men sit together, they hardly talk talk about themselves or the problems they are facing and how to resolve it.

When was the last time you asked a man; how are you?

This thread would serve as a discussion space to discuss and solve problems affecting men in today's life's and relationships.

You're welcome.

Women are welcome, but remain quietly and learn.

Unlike any other masculine teachings or groups,

Pettiness and chaos would not be tolerated on this thread!

I encourage us to act as responsible men we are here, drop responsible and reasonable comments.

We're here to learn from each other and get better together.

#SAVE A MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
When it comes to relationships, most Men make mistakes.

Most a'time, these mistakes are quite expensive, resulting in regrets and confusion in the long term.

I would begin this seminar with a few lessons from "How to Win Friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie.

I recommend you to read this book.

Lesson 1.

"If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive".

This may seem to many of us to be an unattainable feat. When someone makes a mistake, they should be made to feel terrible about it right?

You may even ask, "How else will they know not to repeat the mistake?"

But Dale Carnegie was right.

Instead of constantly condemning people, try to understand them. Try to understand why they did what they did. That is far more profitable and engaging because it fosters sympathy, tolerance, and kindness.

Don't constantly condemn, criticize, or complain.

Know when to do otherwise.

Lesson 2.

"Be sincere about your interest in other people."

Individuals who are uninterested in his fellow men face the most challenges in life and cause the most harm to others.
All human failures begin among such people.

You may capture the attention of even the most sought-after persons by showing genuine interest in them.

Lesson 3.

Avoid being sarcastic or give flattery to people.

Mean what you say, Say what you mean.

Be cautious while praising or appreciating others.

Sincerity is the key difference between flattery and appreciation; the flattery is insincere.

It is better to be quiet than throwing flattery.

Be sincere in your compliments and praises; this will make others value and treasure your words.

People would tend to repeat your statements even if you had forgotten them because of the sincerity in it.

This lesson would be broken in to series and posted daily.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
A woman will undervalue you if you overvalue her.

You want to appear interested, yes, but not be overly eager, desperate, or show needy.

Don't increase your level of pursuit on a woman when she shows signs of disinterest in you.

Rather, reply by withdrawing your attention, tease her and display your own lack of interest.

When a woman has complete social control over a connection, she raise her defense level and Becoming disgusted in the man.

Seduction tips 101.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
The person who needs the other the least in a relationship has the most power.

You give someone power and decision-making authority when you desperately crave for that person.

Make sure, as a Man, that you have more authority over the woman you are dating or marrying. This is very important.

Your woman must crave for you, not the other way round.

When she doesn't crave for you, withdraw attention.

Be sure to:

+ Always be ahead of her.

+ Have a deeper voice than her ( Don't go around sounding like a woman to a woman ).

+ Have a smarter brain than her.

+ Be fitter than her.

+ Read more.

+ Be richer than her.

+ Stronger than her.

There is a reason women mostly crave, want and go for their best options.

The relationship would turn out disastrous in the long run if you are anything less than her.

It's not their fault, they were naturally wired that way.

Be a Man.

Act a Man!

5 Likes

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Men,

Accept rejection as a natural kind of protection and re-direction.

Some women are endowed with evil energies and forces that if given the chance, can destroy your life.

A powerful individual is one who is comfortable with rejection.

Get used to it, it's normal.

#RELATIONSHIPCHALLENGE

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Being defensive doesn't equal being romantic.

Do not always defend yourself to women. Even on social media chats.

Men with low self-esteem feel they have to impress her.

Confident men are aware that they have already won her over.

Avoid being a gullible man. Be confident!

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Added point to note:

The obstacle between your dreams and reality is discipline and order.

The more you practice self-discipline the more easier it gets.

Self discipline originates from your thoughts.

Guard the informations you digest. Set Boundaries. Be persistent.

It is painful to practice self-discipline,

But it's worth it.

Discipline yourself!

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Women are skilled at scamming men of resources by perfectly playing the victim card and claiming that her life has been nothing but a string of sad occurrences.

If you appear to be wealthy, you become a target for these predatory gold-digging women.

DO NOT allow your dick control your financial decisions.

Keep your hard-earned money away from women, act selfishly!

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
When you have goals and important events going on around you, you become immune to a woman's drama because you are too busy concentrating on the things that really matters. With this, you focus, succeed and triumph.

A woman's moodiness and minor drama becomes relevant when your life is empty.
With this, you will suffer and descend into depression

Avoid becoming a Simp. Be firm. Don't give in to the drama and neediness of women.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
GREAT Men don't require the approval of women to justify their existence or perspective in life.

It doesn't matter what she thinks.

What YOU THINK is what Matters.

It is your birthright to choose your own path as a Man.

CLAIM IT!
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
She understands your time isn't valuable if you're constantly contacting and texting her.

Stop this.

Calling and texting all the time is like nagging her.

Soon she would start to "sigh" before taking your calls.

Constantly sending her pictures and videos on WhatsApp is a sign of neediness.

Stop this.

Decrease your attention.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
A woman desires to be dominated by a more stronger and capable man.

She wants you to be in charge and guide her.

Most times, Her ego prevents her from admitting this, but it is the reality.

Forget about the media that tells you otherwise!

2 Likes

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by Obaaderemi2: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice idea. But men generally shy away from discussing their relationship and marital problems, especially the ones that involves their women. They only voice out when their hearts are about to burst. The common one these days is the issue of wives denying their husbands sex. I first came across it on nairaland last year. An older friend of mine confided in me that he has resorted to the boyhood practice of masturbation since his wife shuns him in bed.

A pastor neighbor was pouring his heart out to me a couple of weeks ago about suffering at home. He talked sotay he begin cry. He didn't tell me exactly but I guessed he wasn't getting enough sex at home. These are men who provide at home, the latter even bought the wife a car. The former pays for everything at home including recharge cards and pads for wifey. grin

I'm confused, in the past it was women who used to complain about such things. They even devised methods to arouse their husbands, like nightly showers and perfumes or freshly smelling powders, sexy lingerie and red pants and such. Now na the men dey cry. grin
Are men too fixated on sex or is it that women have seen men as weaklings today and are ready to punish them proper proper? grin

I hope men would talk openly on this thread about this and other relationship issues also those between men and men and how it affects their lives.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Women do not respect a man who does not respect himself.

And without an atmosphere of respect, sexual attraction reduces.

Therefore, creating a fear of loss and having the ability to walk away at any time is very important;

This is what keeps her edgy to put in a lot of effort to please and prove her value to you.

There is no greater demonstration of higher value than walking away from a woman especially a toxic woman.

For your own good, Walk away from a toxic woman.

A toxic woman can make a good man become a bitter man, a loser, have suicidal thoughts, and a terrible sexist or misogynist.

Choosing a woman should be done with utmost carefulness.
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by Emanodimo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
No hate against them... I am not a Redpill or whatever. I choose to be the best man.

There is a trend that I boldly caution against such as they're more spiritual, entitled to be pleased, a weaker vessel and just playing a supportive role. Don't fall for those things

We both experience the good, bad and ugly situations.

Always channel your effort towards positive mindset to one another Male or Female.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Emanodimo:
No hate against them... I am not a Redpill or whatever. I choose to be the best man.

There is a trend that I boldly caution against such as they're more spiritual, entitled to be pleased, a weaker vessel and just playing a supportive role. Don't fall for those things

We both experience the good, bad and ugly situations.

Always channel your effort towards positive mindset to one another Male or Female.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, What is the trend?
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by Emanodimo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
CodedWealth:

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, What is the trend?

There is a trend in which women are assume to be more spiritual than men

They are entitled to be pleased.

Some men ascribed women to be a weaker gender but they're not... If you study their manipulative scheme using their body or play a victim card.

We often hear, they are to support men in marriage(helpmate) as if they don't need it. These makes some men feels that their whole world revolves around their women...Untill they got disappointed on different marital issues ....Does a woman need support? Yes, they do!...

So, men should stop falling for such things. Fashion out the kind of man you want to become and aspire to be the best, appreciate both male & female.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by kozmicity: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2023
All what you wrote are the core tenets of the red pill, I thought you're not a redpiller?
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by codedgalaxy: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2023
"Like minds" great thread !!
Some a'times i come to nairaland i am disappointed in some of the stuffs i see .
The redpill like i always say, can be likend to an umbrella which as useful as it is, is not deployed untill the need for it arises.
Like the thread that graced fp yesterday. about a so called redpiller wailling and ranting like a woman on how the redpill knowledge has messed up his relationship. Mtchewww... Spits
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2023
codedgalaxy:
"Like minds" great thread !!
Some a'times i come to nairaland i am disappointed in some of the stuffs i see .
The redpill like i always say, can be likend to an umbrella which as useful as it is, is not deployed untill the need for it arises.
Like the thread that graced fp yesterday. about a so called redpiller wailling and ranting like a woman on how the redpill knowledge has messed up his relationship. Mtchewww... Spits

The boy was most likely watching "his red pill TV" from behind.

This is a thread committed to the betterment of man,

Kindly send him an invitation.
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2023
Protect yourself from the sports bookmakers and their fishermen.

Among these fishermen are:

1. Prediction/signal groups on Telegram.

2. Twitter spaces with coning pointers to number 1.

3. Facebook or WhatsApp groups that promise to give you sure tips, signals, or predictions to help you become a millionaire.

Remember our investment rule as stated in Challenge day 2.

"To get expected return or value your from an investment, only Invest your money where you have control over it!"

You have no control over Sports betting, stop it!

There's no short cut to success, put in the work, so you can harvest expected value.

1 Like

Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Dating advice:

Do not display a show of weakness or panic even if you are feeling weak internally.

This show of weakness offends women, they would not forgive you nor forget it.

Approach life with this mindset:

"I will handle whatever life throws at me, no matter what."

and TAKE CHARGE OF THE SITUATION to succeed in it.

You shouldn't give off an impression of being helpless, submissive, or of low social stands.

Display great prestige within your domain by being strong, dominant, and powerful.

THIS IS THE MINDSET OF A WARRIOR!
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by CodedWealth(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Matters of sex are so deep.

Make sure you look into a woman's past thoroughly before you sleep with her.

If she is attractive or beautiful yet has a history of unstable relationships.

Be very careful.

She can be very attractive and charming and she has an angelic voice.

But as soon as you sleep with her, everything in your life starts to fall apart.

You end up in her net like a helpless fish.

She sucks off your energy and leaves you empty.

You empty your wallet for her.

She makes you begin to isolate yourself from friends and family.

Her previous relationships ended in divorce or death, and/or accusations against her men, or her man ended up in jail.

You will be the next.

Do not sleep with prostitutes.

Don't pick a woman from the club to sleep with.

Don't bring troubles into your life that you have no idea how they originated.

Be careful who you sleep with.

Don't allow you manhood control your thoughts or actions.

#Rethink, Unlearn, Learn, Relearn.
Re: Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). by mekus15: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
I must say that lots of guys need these knowledge. My experiences with Ladies have really thought me that relationship is more than just falling in love. It also involves the willingness to do what is necessary to make your relationship work.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Should Be Free And Fair / You Can Still Save The Relationship! / Finding A Job Vs Finding A spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.