Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) (5215 Views)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Double Wahala Crooner Oritsefemi – ‘my Wife Told Me I Wasn’t Her Type When We Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by kestolove95(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is your boyfriend's type when the money starts coming in But for now he will stick to you because you are building him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by illicit(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Autobot05: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
kestolove95:
This is your boyfriend's type when the money starts coming in But for now he will stick to you because you are building him.

Building him ?? How ??

9 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by advanceDNA: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Autobot05:

Building him ?? How ??

With sex naaaa....the only thing they have and claim they gave their all grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
So what’s your point?

14 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Matix222: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by siofra(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
I swear

Builder, continue building oo grin

8 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by siofra(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
She's his type but he's not her type, money or no money 😹

3 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by siofra(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

With sex....the only thing they have and claim they gave their all grin

Don't generalise abeg.
Not every girl is like your ex undecided

Many of women offer emotional support, comfort, peace of mind, status etc. But you wouldn't know that because you're busy running after kids.

4 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by gaddafe(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Obesity is a disease

10 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Cypress042(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
All I see in this post is inferiority complex, because reasonable men this days focus on a woman's character and not the body.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Autobot05: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalise abeg.

Many of women offer emotional support, comfort, peace of mind, status etc. But you wouldn't know that because you're busy running after kids.

For a fee na ( regular billing ) wink

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Leggodeals(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Most rich guys don't like or marry overweight women o. You are just trying to give yourself hope. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Leggodeals:
Most rich guys don't like or marry overweight women o. You are just trying to give yourself hope. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Bwilliam(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:

Don't generalise abeg.

I could easily pay a house keeper, therapist, to get most of what you listed, and it'll cost me less.
I can even get a dog to give emotional support.

Peace of mind & status is in the Man's domain.

Most "modern" women either do not know core things that they are supposed to offer to a man, or they know but have lost it a long time ago since they were as little as 12yrs old.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by siofra(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bwilliam:

I could easily pay a house keeper, therapist, to get most of what you listed, and it'll cost me less.
I can even get a dog to give emotional support.

Peace of mind & status is in the Man's domain.

Most "modern" women either do not know core things that they are supposed to offer to a man, or they know but have lost it a long time ago since they were as little as 12yrs old.

Mtchewwww you and I know all that cannot replace a woman's love, care and devotion.

And what can you as a man give a woman apart from money that women actually earn on their own

4 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
cool
My dear op,not all men are like that...

Personally, I'm and I'll never be like that......

Banny wey dey suffer with me like this must surely enjoy when everywhere don stew.........

I don promise her....And I didn't promise her simply because I'm broke and want to tie her down......But that's the fact.......... She worth am and that's the truth, considering how bannies of her calibre are into street life.......But this banny of mine still chose to stick with a full-time Hustler like me cool

Op,I no support this your notion at all.

6 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by YeyeGbami: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
My dear op,not all men are like that...

Personally, I'm and I'll never be like that......

Banny wey dey suffer with me like this must surely enjoy when everywhere don stew.........

I don promise her....And I didn't promise her simply because I'm broke and want to tie her down......But that's the fact.......... She worth am and that's the truth, considering how bannies of her calibre are into street life.......But this banny of mine still chose to stick with a full-time Hustler like me cool

Op,I no support this your notion at all.

You go still knack kpekus different from her own. Go write am down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by izonborn098(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
Staying with a broke man without any support is not build....
*what are those things u use to build him when he was broke?..
*of what importance was u to him when he was struggling? How many things did sacrifice apart from the sex u both enjoy.
*many girls who are dating a struggling guys are seriel cheat.
*many girls who claim they were by you! Where just using u as option before things change for the manchi. You may think he don't know u was cheating but he is aware. He was just managing u because he didn't have choice at the moment but when the rbs comes in he will place u to where you belong.
*i also know there are girls who stand by their struggling boyfriends to be later betrayed by him when the cash come in.
*all the same i always make the girl who suffer wit me special because it was not an easy task.
*guy should make girls who was with u during ur struggling days without bad intention special. Who has money is no moved by ur beauty because i can bleep any babe i want.. Na Akpani i like....
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Obierika(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don't even understand this thread
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Evestar200(f): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
🤧🤧🤧
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Leggodeals(f): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

grin grin grin grin
Did I lie cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Daniel058(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Slim Lady always nofin can/will ever change

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Leggodeals:
Did I lie cheesy

Too thick for my liking

Heavy

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Bwilliam(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:

Mtchewwww you and I know all that cannot replace a woman's love, care and devotion.

And what can you as a man give a woman apart from money that women actually earn on their own

Do you know how many rich women who are restless for a man?
For

I as an EARTHMAN,
I give Security (both in the social & literal sense),
I give Order to the woman's natural chaos energy,
and most importantly,
I give Peace in its most profound & hidden sense.
A peace that activates something invaluable that is domiciled in the female folk.

I said that "modern" women do not know what they are supposed to bring to a man's life. You are proving me right.

Siofra, If you were to marry a king who already had the undying love, care & devotion of his people both men & women around him. what would you bring?

Go and think deeply about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
I can use this one for bicep curls.🤔
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by dkidd: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:

Lol... Which of u modern women can love, care and be devoted to one man... Keep deceiving urselves. Una mentality is transactional and tit for tat type nothing else. U know nothing about those qualities u typed there 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by Caspry5: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Psalm 127: 1 ''Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain".

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by FManager(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
illicit:

Too thick for my liking

Heavy

But you go still Doggystyle am grin cheesy tongue, no lie ooo angry angry
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by 007kjb: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:
I swear

Builder, continue building oo grin

Na like that you dey?
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by FManager(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
siofra:
She's his type but he's not her type, money or no money 😹

Mommy you fine Sha, I think na forty year old woman dey do all this posting Sha, if na marriage I go marry you Sha hope say you get your own money sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Boyfriend's Type When The Money Starts Coming In(pics) by leonard002(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
The lady you described above is kind of overweight don't you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

nn / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / Nairalanders, Help My Daughter To Win An Ongoing Contest (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.