Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today (957 Views)

Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by tayewomi(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
I've been a long time nl member,but I've been a ghost reader coz I'm always at work and i usually login to read a lot of funny comments and all.. So today i was in a vehicle in ibadan and a passenger seated nxt to me,all of a sudden started cursing tinubu and was lamenting heavily that he can't believe someone can be worst than buhari.He said his reason for voting tinubu was because of tribesmen,not even if he's competent..He said he made sure everyone in his community voted for tinubu and he said he really regreted that,even someone was telling him to be patient that things will soon stew.But he shouted that he doesn't want anyone to praise him that he has hated him,so i just pray God help the president so that his policies will favor Nigerians,Amen!!
Everything being said on nl is very true and tribalism and bigots ND all,only igbos have the enigma of not voting for incompetency.Both Yoruba and Hausas doesn't usually support competency except few who are more enlightened,I pray we make a better decisions in our future pools..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Tochi3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by LagosPrince: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hunger don reformat the werey brain

Baba just realised that the tribalism that he played in the presidential election didn't favour him and his family 😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Creamypie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
They will still vote him in 2007. I know nigrrians a lot. Once they share 2 cobs if corn, 2 cups of rice one Maggi cube, 1 sachet each of power oil and tomato paste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by amtheroes: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Cypress042(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Team jagaban tenure will favour me and my family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by izonborn098(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by enemybulldozer(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
tayewomi:
I've been a long time nl member,but I've been a ghost reader coz I'm always at work and i usually login to read a lot of funny comments and all.. So today i was in a vehicle in ibadan and a passenger seated nxt to me,all of a sudden started cursing tinubu and was lamenting heavily that he can't believe someone can be worst than buhari.He said his reason for voting tinubu was because of tribesmen,not even if he's competent..He said he made sure everyone in his community voted for tinubu and he said he really regreted that,even someone was telling him to be patient that things will soon stew.But he shouted that he doesn't want anyone to praise him that he has hated him,so i just pray God help the president so that his policies will favor Nigerians,Amen!!
Everything being said on nl is very true and tribalism and bigots ND all,only igbos have the enigma of not voting for incompetency.Both Yoruba and Hausas doesn't usually support competency except few who are more enlightened,I pray we make a better decisions in our future pools..
helinues, fuckJones and Throwback are among the yorubas that voted incompetency because of hate and tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Chinjo2: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
This is just the beginning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by helinues: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
helinues, fuckJones and Throwback are among the yorubas that voted incompetency based on hate and tribe.

Dem swear trolling for some of una. Would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll us in a day?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by enemybulldozer(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Dem swear trolling for some of una. Would something terrible happen to you if you did not troll us in a day?
Am I trolling you or stating the obvious fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Naijanascam: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Better for him instead of being a living dead and suffering and smiling........

He will soon regain his sanity and respect....
Congratulations and sin no more

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by keymatt(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Agbadorians will soon call you IPOB. grin grin grin
But trust hunger, one by one they'll get sense by fire 🔥 by force. 😎 😎 😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by helinues: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Am I trolling you or stating the obvious fact.

Are you not a known troller on this forum?

Eish
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by smokinloud(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
I boarded a bus to Anambra in 2013 too, everybody in the bus were Igbo and as soon as the driver starts the car to begin the journey an awkward looking Igbo speaking boy started cursing Obi. For over 30 minutes he didn't stop until he started crying and people had to console him that Anambra be great like Lagos somedays...
Long story short, no passenger in that bus talked well of Obi...and I begin to wonder where we get it wrong in Anambra.

YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU SABI FORM STORY FROM YOUR ANUS ABI?!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by smokinloud(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
keymatt:
Agbadorians will soon call you IPOB. grin grin grin
But trust hunger, one by one they'll get sense by fire 🔥 by force. 😎 😎 😎
What have you done to help the hungry in your state?!.
Which sustainable work have you provided to your kinsmen?!.
It's easy to hide behind keyboard and say trash online...
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by keymatt(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
smokinloud:

What have you done to help the hungry in your state?!.
Which sustainable work have you provided to your kinsmen?!.
It's easy to hide behind keyboard and say trash online...
Are you agbado grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by enemybulldozer(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Are you not a known troller on this forum?

Eish
If am a troller, you are what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Ofunaofu: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
LagosPrince:
Hunger don reformat the werey brain

Baba just realised that the tribalism that he played in the presidential election didn't favour him and his family 😂😂😂

The tribalism he played actually boomeranged on him and his family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by helinues: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
If am a troller, you are what?

Could you now rest Mr Troller

2 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Ozommadu: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
smokinloud:
I boarded a bus to Anambra in 2013 too, everybody in the bus were Igbo and as soon as the driver starts the car to begin the journey an awkward looking Igbo speaking boy started cursing Obi. For over 30 minutes he didn't stop until he started crying and people had to console him that Anambra be great like Lagos somedays...
Long story short, no passenger in that bus talked well of Obi...and I begin to wonder where we get it wrong in Anambra.

Even your empty story has zero sense
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by AntiTerrorist: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
and was lamenting heavily that he can't believe someone can be worst than buhari.
Nobody believed someone can be worse than Buhari. Tinubu is a wild animal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by ablejesus26(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Honestly speaking I did believe bubu was the worst thing that can happen to nija,e shock me to see se tinubu daft pass am grin

Just dey act on colos upandan grin

Tinubu is a maximum disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by ablejesus26(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
smokinloud:

Loll wailing wan kill You oo grin

Anambra people know Obi is an exceptional personality in governance they trooped out to vote Him while the daft illegitimate president tinubu's direct family in Osun State chose death over voting tinubu for they know He is an empty barrel grin

How someone can be dis worse than bubu is quite something to dread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by enemybulldozer(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
helinues:

Could you now rest Mr Troller
How does this answer my question?
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by tribalmall: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
Are you Igbo ?

tayewomi:
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Nwachitext(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
[q[i][/i]uote author=smokinloud post=125378063]I boarded a bus to Anambra in 2013 too, everybody in the bus were Igbo and as soon as the driver starts the car to begin the journey an awkward looking Igbo speaking boy started cursing Obi. For over 30 minutes he didn't stop until he started crying and people had to console him that Anambra be great like Lagos somedays...

YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOU SABI FORM STORY FROM YOUR ANUS ABI?!.[/quote] Abeg shut up. People are suffering
Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by Nwachitext(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
People are suffering. Tinubu is a failure

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today by smokinloud(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2023
ablejesus26:

Loll wailing wan kill You oo grin

Anambra people know Obi is an exceptional personality in governance they trooped out to vote Him while the daft illegitimate president tinubu's direct family in Osun State chose death over voting tinubu for they know He is an empty barrel grin

How someone can be dis worse than bubu is quite something to dread grin
Bro, na tribalism dem take vote ham for Presidential election. You and I know how dem dey curse ham when e dey rule dem for Anambra

(1) (Reply)

I Give Dangote 5 Hours / Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria / Naira/dollar Exchange Rate: We Have To Pray To God- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.