Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku (45801 Views)

2 Chicago State University Affidavits Rendered The Deposition Useless. / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bfly:
Chicago University will do everything to protect Tinubu.
Atiku should look somewhere else.
why would they do that? Is he befriending the school principal?abi na him ex babe?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Mindlog: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Oga, what is the correlation between Tinubu date of graduation on his certificate with your profession up there ??
No naaaaaaaaaaaaa, there's no correlation.

The certificate wasn't even issued thesame day or year to Tinubu and the third party we are talking about.

Are you sure you're once a student? Lecturers do make mistakes in grading students sometimes self.

Varying dates of graduation and signatures on such certificate raises eyebrows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mindlog:

I don't have to be one, to know the implication of an error. I am into Neurodevelopmental Assessments, a QB Test Assessor and I apply technology and clinical child psychology to assess children' ability to concentrate, their impulsivity and hyperactivity to establish if they have ADHD or not, While scoring, if I mistakenly input 6 instead of 9, I have likely messed up that child's life and if the parents go somewhere else to redo the assessment and my error is found out, I am likely going to be sued huge amounts in pounds for that "mere error".
dey play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bfly:
Chicago University will do everything to protect Tinubu.
Atiku should look somewhere else.
You people will always think all nations are like Nigeria, that politicians can buy their way. Please just pray the cert is not forged, if it is forged, I bet you, the university will wash their hands clear because of over 160 years of reputation they've built.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
HNICEARTH:

We should be asking you if you and your likes are real?

The university affidavit did not provide answers to the issues on ground. The affidavit affirmed a certain Tinubu graduated from the school. Mind you, that was never the bone of contention.

All Atiku is seeking from the US court is to :

* get the university to release the academic documents of the said Tinubu who is a graduate of the university. Including documents on which the admission was granted to the said-Tinubu. Those documents will put to rest the identity, gender and citizenship of the said-Tinubu that graduated from CSU.

Also, in the course of the court proceedings, the university will have to affirm under oath if they were the ones that issued bola Tinubu both certificates he is parading that have discrepancies and ladden with so many errors.

This is a simple case that ordinarily shouldn't make Tinubu spend his hard earned albeit long money. He attended the school, he graduated. He should be proud of it. Should have just write the school, authorise them to release those documents and that ends the case. Simple. As against getting a SAN in nigeria, fly him to the US and also get other US lawyers at a cost to work with the SAN all in a bid to persuade the court not to authorise the release of his academic documents .

So much headache for a clean cat. What is jagaban hiding that he is running helter skelter?

You are a liar, the university said " president of Nigeria Bola Tinubu who graduated in 1979" , stop misleading people .
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by JOemmy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
It seems the university is even shielding tinibu I don't understand why they have refused to give reasons for the inconstitencies in the certificate?
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by AlwaysPositive: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Keep chasing shadows sir.

You are not blaming Igbos today. angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Reference(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Not really interested in these things but from the responses across board it is clear how we got here and why we will unlikely be able to get out of here.

Nigerians just do not have a common values based denominator. There are no reference points from which two people agree on the basic things that platform or found society. It is like attempting to build a city with the bricks of 'unipolar' magnets that repel.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Dey deceive yourself. You expect the same VC who signed the certificate in 1979 to still be in office in2023? Tinubu applied for a replacement certificate and it is normal to have it signed by a new person. Always get your facts right
why did he submit affidavit as his secondary school result?He should have gone to his school let them issue him another one na.there is no school that give result twice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
These idiots and their brainwashed followers are just chasing shadows. So schools can't make mistakes? grin
Only God knows how many times my name has been misspelled since I have been living in the US.

Instead of these losers to show that they actually won the election, they are busy running after inconsequential matters just to stay in the news.
Sir. Stop saying rubbish. It's very clear you didn't go University. There are procedures in issuing certificates, so how can there be mistakes?

UNILAG will demand you to take-up 5 tasks before going for NYSC and another 6 to collect your certificate. And before they give you your certificate, they will tell you to write and confirm your name in a piece of paper, and that no-name change can occur after issuing you your certificate, therefore it's impossible UNILAG will issue 2 certificates to you. Why do we Nigerians behave anyhow?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by slowice(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu is not a real person.. He's a mistake, a fraud.

What are we going to tell our children? That this fraud somehow became a Govenor and a president? What then are we teaching them? That criminality is the path to success?

God Pls take away this calamity from our mist amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
heysquare:

Na lie! Supreme court would not entertain any other new evidence apart from those tendered at Tribunal.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

The 2 fake certificates has been tendered at the TRIBUNAL. wink
Remember TIEFNUBU'S lawyers did not address the issue. cheesy

INCLUDING THE TIEFNUBU BI-SEXUAL.

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

No wahala, he graduated , we do not dispute it.
Then 2 people signed 2 different certificates!

Did he graduate 2 times? Like first and second round graduation?
You think we are stupid abi? How much did they pay you to write this nonsense you wrote here?

Will you allow the school to clear things at the court Instead of throwing accusations here and there ??
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by LastDonn: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wahala for Tinubu.😂. Grand Master for Curruption
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Omowale2023(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Reference:
Not really interested in these things but from the responses across board it is clear how we got here and why we will unlikely be able to get out of here.

Nigerians just do not have a common values based denominator. There are no reference points from which two people agree on the basic things that platform or found society. It is like attempting to build a city with the bricks of 'unipolar' magnets that repel.

Aswears......you are right 1000%
Nigerians needs to draw the line as at when due. If not, chaotic anarchy will regin supreme in Nigeria. It is very shameful to see people defending clear-cut forgery.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Irony1: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Please how are they chasing shadows sir?
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Will you allow the school to clear things at the court Instead of throwing accusations here and there ??

WHICH COURT PLEASE? cheesy

Nigerian or USA? cheesy

This forgery matter has been on since 1999!

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHICH COURT PLEASE? cheesy

Nigerian or USA? cheesy

USA court the school sent affidavit to few days ago. Are you clear now??

It's obvious you're not following up self.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Jostoman: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Benwallt:
I thought Atiku closed his tribunal case long time ago
yes, but need more evidence.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Bigkoko: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Some of these people think developed countries are like Nigeria where politicians are worshipped even if they openly go against the law.... Check out what Joe Biden son is passing through, check what Trump is getting. Go to France, Nicholas Sarkozy, even in UK, they are still dragging Boris Johnson for the great crime of hosting a party during COVID-19.......

But in Nigeria, a crook like Gandollar, caught under camera was promptly rewarded with national chairman of APC.... Tufiakwaaaa Asiwaju!

IfnobeGod20:

You people will always think all nations are like Nigeria, that politicians can buy their way. Please just pray the cert is not forged, if it is forged, I bet you, the university will wash their hands clear because of over 160 years of reputation they've built.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by popcykaylah(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He's chasing shadows but yet na me and you dey suffer the damages the likes of tinubu dey do to this nation .. suffer no tire una ni?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Migado: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary. Tinubu is a goner
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by anonymuz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
cool....Atiku the IGBO man, according to E-RATs of Tinubu.

Tinubu after Atiku finishes with him.. cool
you people are just stupid. Why don't you reason very well. I'm sorry I used a derogatory word.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by josielewa(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:
u go cry tire... I for arrange for your arrest... But let the show begin...

With just ip address u will be tracked with in 7 days...

Continue... Hope u have concrete evidence to all the defamatories

GoodLuck
I.p address yen yen yen...you speak like a fool...so everything he said warrants an arrest...if you cannot bottle the criticism and name calling, then log out of here...all the name calling and lowly actions and words of you people during Jonathan's regime, how many of your kin and Kith were ever arrested....none..you come online threatening arrest...I dare you...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Whytelyon(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

Wetin them wan clear again. Shebi them say he graduate, that clear no clear , abi make e clear like Clearwater for Florida, United States?
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Jostoman: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
plaindealer:

You and your kind are only good for entertainment and comedy...

No more eyes on the judiciary since the judiciary refused to be intimidated and decided to start sacking all yours Pandora LP candidates left and right, na Atiku useless errand you losers are running after..

Losers grin grin grin
Atiku my man
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
tolue42:

USA court the school sent affidavit to few days ago. Are you clear now??

It's obvious you're not following up self.

I am following o.
There are 2 fake certificates we know about.
Just wondering what the outcome will be.
Another fake one?

Like I edited, this FORGERY CASE has been on since 1999.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
BabaO2:

Nothing there.
Only 3 months health science diploma certificate
This time around go back and check very well but put on your glasses. You will surely see masters in Atiku's record with INEC.
Let me help you small through the below links:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/20/presidential-election-what-tinubu-atiku-obi-presented-to-inec-as-qualification-full-list/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwi34b6AkvuAAxXVWEEAHbkSCCwQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3f_WwgMY0MFseH9XaIlp-1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates/&ved=2ahUKEwi34b6AkvuAAxXVWEEAHbkSCCwQFnoECCcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ANHc1inFx6ahaI5qNhSEb

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

Wetin them wan clear again. Shebi them say he graduate, that clear no clear , abi make e clear like Clearwater for Florida, United States?

Please ask Atiku ooo or Obideints. They still want to see clearly.
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by Godjone(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
What an international embarrassment. A Nigerian president been dragged for drugs, certificate forgery and electoral fraud
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by GetSenseNow: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
why would they do that? Is he befriending the school principal?abi na him ex babe?
Money. Money answereth all things
Re: Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku by tolue42(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I am following o.
There are 2 fake certificates we know about.
Just wondering what the outcome will be.
Another fake one?

Like I edited, this FORGERY CASE has been on since 1999.

Where you dey when they said Nigeria president graduated from their school? Abi that one no clear to una well well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.