Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters (11992 Views)

Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by iwaeda: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has said he will not run a campaign that slurs people but one bent on promoting his unity agenda.

Atiku, in a letter to his supporters, said the next election will be a choice between a leadership that comes prepared and ready to lead from day one or a continuation of the current disastrous reality.

He said “Or, some might even say, it’s a choice between fact and fiction. Proven PDP leadership vs APC broken promises.”

The candidate stated that he and his team are prepared to assume leadership of the country, adding “the fact is that none of the other candidates or political parties comes close.”

He continued “So, it is my pleasure to say a big thank you for making our campaign the best this season.

“But the race is just starting and our goal is to maintain our leading position.

"You and I are not in this campaign to make comments that would be a slur on other people. We are here to promote our Unity-SEED policy agenda.

“Our policy agenda is about unifying the country; maintaining the security of lives and property of Nigerians; promoting sound economic policies that will lift our people out of poverty to prosperity; promoting sustainable educational environment and making the people take ownership of government,” he said.

He added that he is bent on fulfilling his covenant With Nigerians.

https://leadership.ng/my-campaign-wont-slur-people-atiku-tells-supporters/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigeria needs a President that wont be stealing from the national purse to reward his friends and allies.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by slivertongue: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
he will not run a campaign that slurs people but one bent on promoting his unity agenda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by slivertongue: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
the next election will be a choice between a leadership that comes prepared and ready to lead from day one or a continuation of the current disastrous reality.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by slivertongue: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
some might even say, it’s a choice between fact and fiction. Proven PDP leadership vs APC broken promises.”

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Anigreat: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked

While serious presidential candidates are granting interviews and telling Nigerians what they have to offer , one idiot from Iragbiji ran to London to drive stationary bike. At my old age may I not be fóolish as this idiot from Iragbiji.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Amb1045(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
These statements was written for atiku by someone else. Atiku can't defeat the monster they created called boko-haram. He supported the killing of Deborah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by slivertongue: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
You and I are not in this campaign to make comments that would be a slur on other people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
I will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by slivertongue: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Our policy agenda is about unifying the country; maintaining the security of lives and property of Nigerians; promoting sound economic policies that will lift our people out of poverty to prosperity; promoting sustainable educational environment and making the people take ownership of government,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by AdamuKD: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
He is referring to the lifeless one

5 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some people in this country are indifferent about Asiwaju's Presidential bid but the atrocities and failed promises of APC for almost 8 years is his greatest all albatross when used as a yardstick in the political/electoral discourse.

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by GeneralOjukwu: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

You also advice your Girlfriend, Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by olatade(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fair enough

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by GeneralOjukwu: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

Northerners... Almajiri beggars. Westerners.... Slaves.

Yet you want to wipe the memory of over 100 million people.

It's not Biafuro or Death again. Na Peter Obi has brought change. grin

Those beggars and slaves will queue up to vote the 3rd Class Dullard. Just wait.

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by OgaTheTop2: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by FreeStuffsNG: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmm. This is nice.
The politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and religious/tribal bigotry used against PMB and now Asiwaju never worked.
HE Atiku is wise enough to realise this.
Asiwaju will defeat all of them and those ipob members backing their mushroom party candidate are just wasting their time.
It is a straight one between APC and PDP and it is Asiwaju Tinubu that will win.
God bless HE Atiku for this kind approach to his impending defeat at the polls.
check my signature for free stuffs!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
You don't need to campaign. Just go and rest. You shouldn't have been there in the first place.

No fulani muslim can rule after another fulani muslim. It's easy to understand.

EVERY SOUTHERNER MUST MAKE IT A RESOLUTION THAT NO NORTHERNER CAN GET NEAR TO THAT SEAT FOR THE NEXT 25 YEARS.

47 years since Independence is too much. We must balance it and tame those people. Some are already devils.

4 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Authoreety: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by olulove(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku, in a letter to his supporters, said the next election will be a choice between a leadership that comes prepared and ready to lead from day one or a continuation of the current disastrous reality

Comes prepared from Dubai after every election cycle... Nigerian youths are wiser and Majority are Obidient comes rain comes Whatever

6 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jestin: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even if Atiku dance shoki , Tinubu ride bicycle from London to Nigeria, the minds of Nigeria youths is made up and we shall not vote for any old and senile treasury looters

9 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Period007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can't even unify your party of 5k members and you want to unify a population of 200m?.
Go back to Dubai Mr man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by EmmyDJourno: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your jumpology ambitions is a slur to the intellectual citizens of Nigeria
You brought down the PDP and enthroned this monstrosity of a govt, now you want to go back to the same party to take down what you enthroned
Iberiberism of the highest order

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by MasterJayJay: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
The coward that was begging Muslim extremists over the death of Deborah murdered because of alleged blasphemy.

Those who beg extremists because of votes will take this country back to stone age.

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by dam2000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
The best man for the job atikulate

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by SenatePresdo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku is working for Peter Obi without even knowing it.
He would help Obi make sure that Tinubu won't get the votes of the core North he's depending on.

4 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by ATEAMS: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ok
Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by naijaguy123456(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu the president in waiting.

2 Likes

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by SlavaUkraini: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
And if Tinubu Urchins decide to go dirty during the campaign....

We will return Fire for Fire

1 Like

Re: My Campaign Won’t Slur People, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuff Empowers People On Marketing Of Plantain, Fish Smoking & Mushroom In Osun / Betta Edu: Oyedepo Prayed For Me To Become Minister / Oshiomole Advises GEJ To Stay Clear Of Edo Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.