Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 (13290 Views)

How To Check Your Digital ID Number / Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by marvrick: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofcourse it's as expected of the One World Government(NWO), to use a lawless and disorganized country like Nigeria as a testing lab for their future endeavors. This time, it's the mark of the beast that is being tested.
Make una continue to dey argue over who better pass between your stupid tribes.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by frog12: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
and I thought this bosun is very smart. i think he don walk into a trap. Na this monday he just start work. e go soon see say minister job no be like a company manager grin
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by litaninja(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
What's the NIN again?
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by TheOgaBoss: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Still sticking your head into WHO WB IMF NATO while most nations are running out. Can't we do things independently in this country?

Kids with free data in nairaland will not understand what just wrote.
I was about to write this, this useless country is willingly submitting the sensitive data of all it's citizens to an institution controlled by western powers , I swear this country mumu.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by AmazingELixir: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Iamzik:

Why do we need world Bank to give us digital ID? How many countries do you know that world Bank has given their citizens digital IDs?

What happened to NIN, BVN etc

Don't lose your ability to ask rational questions because you want to sound politically correct

In your logic you think you know better than the crafters of this understanding with the world bank or you are more Nigerian than the government of the day.

Before you start screaming where when nothing is chasing you, this here is the summary of the understanding in the first paragraph,

" The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria, Shubham Chaudhuri, has announced plans to collaborate with the National Identity Management Commission to ensure the successful rollout and registration of digital national IDs for all Nigerians."

The arrangement is intended to assist NIMC upgrade her digital data base in compliance with international standards.

The data will be domiciled in Nigeria and protect by existing extant laws, so don't think a Nigerian government will deliberately compromise her citizens sensitive data internationally.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Nyne: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!

This is very commendable. Now I see the main reason Bosun was brought on board.

This is the next level to unlock wealth and real positive creativity in our digital economy space and tackle the scourge of insecurity, terrorism, youth laziness, cyberbullying, criminal defamation and internet fraud right from the foundation.

Only a recalcitrant lazy unpatriotic youth will be left behind. Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

I can swear with anything that it’s the mark of the beast .
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Nyne: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
jaytimeo:
They want to control us we are the Guinea pig for the digital ID aka central bank cbdc , they will tell you how to spend your money ,your money would expire after a certain period if you don’t use it ,if you criticize the government they can block your account easily , we are getting there to the Orwellian state,are we a sovereign country?why would world bank need our identities? the worst part of it is they are not saying if the funding is a loan we are doomed everything is in codes their experiment would start in Nigeria we are finished .

Demonetization and Gst in India made 90% of them poor

You can see it too . It’s the mark of the beast that’s mentioned in Revelation.

We are getting there gradually. If you don’t get the mark , you will not be able to buy nor sell.

I believe people know what to do.

You all should not get the mark .

Remember if you get it, you’re doomed for life.

We are smarter than these whites. Don’t let them control you like cows .
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Nyne: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
I was about to write this, this useless country is willingly submitting the sensitive data of all it's citizens to an institution controlled by western powers , I swear this country mumu.

Listen to Burna Boy ‘Another Story’

You’ll see that they have indirectly sold this country with paper money . Money that was printed like mere paper .

Me sha no dey do any ID.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by jaytimeo: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
You talking like they our leaders have a choice ,they don’t because they are selfish it’s all about their ambition or nothing else ,Botswana just cut a 50/50 deal with the boers on their diamond and we in Nigeria can not focus on our refinery and the crude we have ,the question is why did they not expressly say it’s a loan ?why do we need their help if the want to help they should work with our bankers and those who do international business that need dollars so they can target such businessmen with usd to facilitate their businesses ,not just business men but those that need usd for school fees etc this would stabilize the naira and bring about a boost in our economy,if they are not doing this we know they want to rob us just like our leaders have done ,we are ripe for feasting and they know it our leaders are part of them or they are too drunk to see the same method of slavery playing out .

AmazingELixir:

In your logic you think you know better than the crafters of this understanding with the world bank or you are more Nigerian than the government of the day.

Before you start screaming where when nothing is chasing you, this here is the summary of the understanding in the first paragraph,

" The World Bank Country Director for Nigeria, Shubham Chaudhuri, has announced plans to collaborate with the National Identity Management Commission to ensure the successful rollout and registration of digital national IDs for all Nigerians."

The arrangement is intended to assist NIMC upgrade her digital data base in compliance with international standards.

The data will be domiciled in Nigeria and protect by existing extant laws, so don't think a Nigerian government will deliberately compromise her citizens sensitive data internationally.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Nyne: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!

This is very commendable. Now I see the main reason Bosun was brought on board.

This is the next level to unlock wealth and real positive creativity in our digital economy space and tackle the scourge of insecurity, terrorism, youth laziness, cyberbullying, criminal defamation and internet fraud right from the foundation.

Only a recalcitrant lazy unpatriotic youth will be left behind. Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

I pity your Life .
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Nyne: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
jaytimeo:
They want to control us we are the Guinea pig for the digital ID aka central bank cbdc , they will tell you how to spend your money ,your money would expire after a certain period if you don’t use it ,if you criticize the government they can block your account easily , we are getting there to the Orwellian state,are we a sovereign country?why would world bank need our identities? the worst part of it is they are not saying if the funding is a loan we are doomed everything is in codes their experiment would start in Nigeria we are finished .

Demonetization and Gst in India made 90% of them poor

They know that Nigerians are waking up, they want to quickly fix the mark of the beast on Nigerians.

Why is Nigeria the first country . I have never heard them even do such to any European country .

Grow your food yourself , have your own house, create your own electricity, be less dependent on currency
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by jaytimeo: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
It’s almost impossible to do all you mentioned here ,that individualism is what is killing us we are dieing right now because of Tinubus ambition,those that have all you mentioned would eventually be consumed by the poor, crime rate has spiked they are under reporting it just ask around.

Nyne:

They know that Nigerians are waking up, they want to quickly fix the mark of the beast on Nigerians.

Why is Nigeria the first country . I have never heard them even do such to any European country .

Grow your food yourself , have your own house, create your own electricity, be less dependent on currency
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by TOMMYS: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Nolevel666:

I personally don’t believe in Nigerian made things.

Nigerians do things for their own selfish interests.

But letting the world bank do our job for us is a concern esp when it comes to securing our data.

Well, it’s not as if Nigeria will put in the work to engineer a formidable framework if given the chance anyway.
Greed and Nepotism will always render it useless and little wonder why our country is respected nowhere in the planet.

For a fact if the NIMC needs ID nepotism & religions will take centre stage.

However, to think that we have Air peace doing very well. And a government decides to gives 49% stake of Nigeria Air to Ethiopia Air . A non indigenous airline. Is mind blowing and Anti patriotic to say the least. It's tantamount to treason. What would you say about that.

We like dashing monies to outsiders and ignoring local talent.
Re: NIMC, World Bank To Provide Digital ID For 148 Million Nigerians By 2024 by Iamzik: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Read my writeup properly and stop trying to be clever by half.

Nigeria does NOT need world Bank to "help" implement a national identity system. You must think that Nigerians are so dumb to hear that is not being said?

Do you know the conditions attached to world Bank loans for third world countries like Nigeria that are neck deep in debt?

You must be very naive to think that world Bank is just being nice and helpful

Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo / Soldiers Arrest Suspected Associates Of Tompolo / CCB Preparing Charges Against Magu Over Asset Declaration ‘breach’ - The Cable