Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu (28077 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by dheilaw1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
Another headache for the zombidients
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by kemika8989(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
ryloy:
You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet, US Envoy Tells Tinubu

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/27/youre-the-only-african-leader-biden-has-requested-to-meet-us-envoy-tells-tinubu/

To use him against Niger Republic use your head Tinubu
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Versal: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Leave His Excellency alone.
You cant find anything, cover your faces in shame.
Dont go and accuse him of denying that the mother is a woman
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 1:32am On Aug 29, 2023
pansophist:

God bless you. Your brain dey work.

Because Biden invited Tinubu doesn't makes Tinubu a genius or anything positive, but because he is puppet. His dirty secrets will be kept if he act as instructed.

Only fools who don't understand geopolitics will think otherwise. Tinubu is a sellout, a stooge, a political prostitute, and a gatekeeper of Western imperialism in West Africa.

Got banned thrice by the spam bot and post deleted. Until that is rectified, commenting on the Multipolarism thread go hard me.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by mojetigeniy: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2023
Indulge in the quintessential taste that has made pizza new york an international sensation. It's not just a meal; it's an experience that celebrates the heart and soul of the city that inspired it.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by oshaosha2014(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2023
In other words, you are the only mumu we want to cajole into doing our bidding.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 2:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Xscape1993:
Two old cargoes...
old cargoes that your father ever wished to be.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Powersurge: 4:26am On Aug 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this. I'm really happy for our president
God Bless Us All.

This is actually an insult to Nigeria. But again, we no get anything. Just population.

Suddenly, been the only country invited by US is a cause for celebration.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Dspsalvate: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2023
Fulani criminals are invading our backyard every night with the sole objective to destroy everything we planted. I wonder why Nigeria existed (both divine and human) in the first place as an habitable geographical entity? It's my candid opinion that every successful nation are the sincere and laborious effort of some men -men who planted trees they know they may not be there when the fruits would blossom. If such men at any material time did exist in this British nefarious colonial criminality; let Providence explore any available legitimate medium and compensate their soul. For the future of this contraption would not be found in the archive of nations. And now let that day perish in which Nigeria was called an independent Nation and the night in which it was said there's a new independent nation in the region of African. Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Knetpro(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2023
Hahaha

What a huge joke.

Let me tell y'all a little story...

Back in the days at school...

We used to have this rich kid.

His father was stinkingly rich.

Chaffeur driven every day to school

And always looking and smelling good.

But, the problem was

The boy was a thief too.

He used to steal his father's money and bring to school.

At break, he would begin to spend on us his close pals

Like he won a lottery

He also shared some generous amount of money with us too.

This continued every day.

Until one fateful day.

His father came to our class accompanied by the principal.

He asked the boy to stand up in front of the class

And the principal asked the boy:

"Your father here is complaining that you are always stealing his money and spend it in the school."

"Ha principal. No o!" Junior replied in shaky voice. "You can ask Elvis, Michael and Maurice here whether I buy anything in the school."

The three of us, Elvis, Michael and myself Maurice were asked to stand up.

Then the principal asked us: "Is it true that Junior does not buy anything while in the school".

The three of us looked at each other. We used our eyes to talk amongst us.

Then Elvis spoke on our behalf. "No o. I mean, yes, Junior does not buy anything in school"

The rich man's son in the story are our poliTHIEFcians.

While the 3 friends of the rich man's son are UK, US and France.

They are the evil collaborators of our thieving poliTHIEFcians.

Do not expect them to support anything or anyone who is not in support of their national interests.

That is why they will give Tinubu all the support they can give him.

It does not matter to them whether they rob the country blind or not
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by GoodLife4live: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Xscape1993:
Two old cargoes...
your grandpa could not even attained the position of your village council... That is why u are pain and doesn't understand the value of such position...

Your lineage is cursed...

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by pansophist(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

Got banned thrice by the spam bot and post deleted. Until that is rectified, commenting on the Multipolarism thread go hard me.

I noticed. Where you banned only from the foreign affairs section or what?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Mohamid(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
I CAN SENSE FRUSTRATION ALL OVER THE PLACE, BUT THIS SHOW MUST NOT END, IT SAVE ME FROM WATCHING NETFLIX, BECAUSE THERE IS MORE ENTERTAINMENT HERE. PLEASE KEEP THE SHOW ROLLING FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS LOVE YOU ALL
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Bestbrain123(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
I am not saying that ahmed bola tinubu should not be congratulated for his new honour, NO! What i am emphasising is let nigerians keep there eye on this man.. first is niger, now a call from US PRESIDENT.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
pansophist:

I noticed. Where you banned only from the foreign affairs section or what?

Only the foreign affairs section. I noticed that if one spends too much time writing a comment and later submits it, the likelihood of being banned by the spam bot is higher. However, even when I quickly submit the post, the ban still happens and only in the foreign affairs section.

EDIT: Banned revoked and post reinstated. I will resume commentary. If I get banned, na to quote the Mod.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by lildush(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Toks2008:

That is because he is a puppet and they need him to remove Niger military leader so that the gas supply project can continue.

In return they will do whatever it takes to protect his secrets.

This is my thought which is not cast on stone.

You are very right.. and d slowpoke is doing their dirty jobs... Making life difficult for us
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 5:45am On Aug 30, 2023
YES. UK BORE THEM. US AND UF. THEY ARE BROTHERS. BRICS CANNOT DIVIDE THEM.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Soooooo?
How did the 'meeting' go?
Muchechechechechecheche

Biden nor wan catch 'political leprosy' from a mandate-thief ni?
Now, we know he can steal the AMERICAN MANDATE too! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leaves Mass Of Throat-slit Corpses Near Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.