Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu (28074 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Quenncee:
you are too mischievous, tueh. angry
🤬
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Are you Nigerian, since when?

Levels PLEASE! cool

I nor need Guinea passport e jor! grin

I REPEAT: I WAIL WITH MORE THAN 3 SQUARE MEALS A DAY. . . I am not a 'palliative ALMAJIRI wailer'! cheesy

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by GeneralPula: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:
nigerians shouldnt allow this whites to wow them into anything....
Believe Tinubu on that..

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by kabillionaire(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Gradually, we will know where all our problems are coming from.
When Tinubu comes back from visiting Biden, he will ask us to start bleeping poo-holes

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
This is the same Obidient thing telling lies that they schooled in the United States, that will utter this kind of nonsense?

You tink say everybarry be fake US student FROM POOR BLACK CRIMINAL SCHOOLS like your TIEFNUBU?
You want me to publish my degrees too? grin
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Burob: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Levels PLEASE! cool

I nor need Guinea passport e jor! grin

I REPEAT: I WAIL WITH MORE THAN 3 SQUARE MEALS A DAY. . . I am not a 'palliative ALMAJIRI wailer'! cheesy
Na so Atiku show Tinubu’s Guinean passport, open it to reveal the identity.

Nonsensical Wailer.

4 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Burob: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You tink say everybarry be fake US student FROM POOR BLACK CRIMINAL SCHOOLS like your TIEFNUBU?
You want me to publish my degrees too? grin
Keep deceiving yourself, on top Tinubu’s issue.

Name the school you attended, make I compare.

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Keep deceiving yourself, on top Tinubu’s issue.

GOOGLE IT DARLING. . .1993-1997 2nd BACHELORS! wink
My picture dey for wall of fame. cool
We don't do fake CSU CERTIFICATES OR DEGREES! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbh80BVwK90?si=HXMVsBb1dBY074jA
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Stone03: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Two dumb asses
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Burob: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

GOOGLE IT DARLING. . .1993-1997 wink
My picture dey for wall of fame. cool

https://youtu.be/?si=HXMVsBb1dBY074jA
E dey wall of fame like Tinubu @ CSU?

Very funny.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin see as mouth don change, hahahaha. Glory be to God. From Biden doesn't even recognize Tinubu as President of Nigeria.

This life!

Are u too dumb that he has only recognised him because of the issue with Niger

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
E dey wall of fame like Tinubu @ CSU?

Very funny.

Check me out! grin
PLEASE GOOGLE THE STATE AND NATIONAL RANKING. tongue
The reason I CAN NEVER HAVE AN AGBADO BRAIN OF CORRUPTION!
Twa!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOL ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGI!
WE DON'T HAVE DIRTY PEOPLE LIKE YOUR TIEFNUBU DIA! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsynBSxNzPk?si=6rfU4jfosrBp98-G

Send your pikins to beta schools ejor! grin
So they can be stop thriving in corruption and poverty! cheesy

NOT THAT CHEAP BLACK CSU FOR CORRUPT POVERTY-STRICKEN SOULS LIKE TIEFNUBU! grin

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Believe Tinubu on that..

tinubu doesnt like them....

you dont understand whats going on....
does tinubu behave like somebody that likes them....??
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nigeria is lucky to have Tinubu as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is a great politician who can't be tricked by these whites.

they dont understand how difficult they have allowed the whole situation to become over decades....

playin nice,playin nice nigeria is practicaly surrounded now....
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

Educate am abeg. . .
Surprising he is the ONLY African leader. . .and they think it is an honor? grin
THE LAST WESTERN PUPPET IN AFRICA to be used to destroy dey feel cool ni?
Why e nor call Ramphosa of SA or El-Sisi of Egypt?

Nonsense!

Agbaya TIEFNUBU wey nor know imsef! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Educate am abeg. . .
Surprising he is the ONLY African leader. . .and they think it is an honor? grin
THE LAST WESTERN PUPPET IN AFRICA dey feel cool ni?
Why e nor call Ramphosa of SA or El-Sisi of Egypt?

haha....even south africa has a american military base right in the center....

malema was completly pissed talkin about it....

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Are u too dumb that he has only recognised him because of the issue with Niger

Lol you think this is about Niger? That's a narrow perspective. The main reason is because of BRICKS. If the U.S doesn't quick find a way of befriending Nigeria and Nigeria joins the community of Nations spear headed by Russia, .. grin
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by GeneralPula: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

Exactly what I’m saying..

He doesn’t fancy them a bit..
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

haha....even south africa has a american military base right in the center....

malema was completly pissed talkin about it....

Then they should have invited Ramphosa ke! grin
Thank God for Malema.
Why are they singling out ONLY TIEFNUBU to come over there?
You don't find it suspisious?
I nor blame you.
Palliatives nefa reach ya mouth so ya brain go think straight! cheesy
Na Agbado poverty dey catch you.

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Then they should have invited Ramphosa ke! grin
Thank God for Malema.
Why are they singling out ONLY TIEFNUBU to come over there?
You don't find it suspisious?
I nor blame you.
Palliatives nefa reach ya mouth so ya brain go think straight! cheesy
Na Agbado poverty dey catch you.

play it cool for the moment....
but draw a line that you will absolutly not tolerate....

the same thing china is doing....
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

play it cool for the moment....
but draw a line that you will absolutly not tolerate....

the same thing china is doing....

Play what cool?
MY QUESTION TO YOU. . . WHY ONLY TIEFNUBU? grin
US envoy ko!
Forgetting US has 'Kompromat' on TIEFNUBU?
Do they have on CHINA?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by orisa37: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
BAT IS A YANKEE.
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tribalmall: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ipob igbos UGM ESN n Obidaftis go swell like Garri over this piece of information

4 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Play what cool?
MY QUESTION TO YOU. . . WHY ONLY TIEFNUBU? grin
US envoy ko!
Forgetting US has 'Kompromat' on TIEFNUBU?
Do they have on CHINA?

is okay....
na your self hate,not mine....

you have the right to hate yourself....
but you cant convince other nigerians to hate themselves too....

igbo cant be president....period....
and anybody una support will be rejected too....

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by KanwuliaExtra: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

is okay....
na your self hate,not mine....

you have the right to hate yourself....
but you cant convince other nigerians to hate themselves too....

igbo cant be president....period....
and anybody una support will be rejected too....

Please, enrol in a good school and free your mind!

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, enrol in a good school and free your mind!

sorry....

why am i sayin sorry sef....??
i think i caught seun syndrom.... undecided undecided
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol you think this is about Niger? That's a narrow perspective. The main reason is because of BRICKS. If the U.S doesn't quick find a way of befriending Nigeria and Nigeria joins the community of Nations spear headed by Russia, .. grin

Nigeria can't even join bricks ...u want UK to mess them up...

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by richie240: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
Chai, some ppl will not sleep well tonight!
cool
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by YouandiAllofus: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Real recognizes real. Even though I'm not a fan of slow Joe.

I dedicate “Levels” by Meek Mill to Jagaban. Great jam!

When a goat is invited to the same dinning table with the lion for a feast, just know that the actual meal is the goat. tongue

2 Likes

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by slowice(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Burob:
Lol grin see as mouth don change, hahahaha. Glory be to God. From Biden doesn't even recognize Tinubu as President of Nigeria.

This life!.

Courtesy:zxcvbnmghtr.

Na Biden go fight corruption for awa country? America na user nothing more.. Dem nor fit wish us well else dem go lose control

1 Like

Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
slowice:

Na Biden go fight corruption for awa country? America na user nothing more.. Dem nor fit wish us well else dem go lose control

Corruption dey America no be today. Once again Tinubu no be person wey dem fit use him head. You fit remember him response about Global warming, Green energy? grin The one he used metaphor ,"poor church rat" to answer?
Re: You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Nigeria can't even join bricks ...u want UK to mess them up...

Shettima was in Russia not long ago. Though he did say it wasn't about BRICKS but to be candid, I will like to know how U.K is going to mess Nigeria up if Nigeria decides to join BRICKS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.