Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? (529 Views)

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? / Is TIEFNUBU An Accountant Or A Business Administrator? / Is TIEFNUBU Going To Niger To Protect BUHARIDIOT’S LOOT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
One thing is certain. . .HE IS A CRIMINAL.
Is he a smart criminal or a foolish criminal?

7 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
My take?
He is extremely FOOLISH! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is his greatest fight yet. . . If he survives this, it will still make him the most FOOLISH man in the history of AFRICA!

Reasons? HE IS A CRIMINAL! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
1. Only a foolish person will carry a FAKE DEGREE for over 45 years and still blame clerical error for the most important office of his life.
What was he doing all these years that he failed to correct those errors and COVER HIS AR&&? undecided

I just can't wrap my head around this level of stuppidity?

2 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Parachoko: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by naijapips04: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
He's your president and you are a troll on nairaland. So you tell me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Calloti, I have advised you severally this political issues are above and beyond your level of intelligence. Stick to talking about three somes,open marriage and menage a troi. That is your level,certainly not politics. Look at how you are rambling and repeating yourself like a broken record.
Rubbish!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
naijapips04:
He's your president and you are a troll on nairaland. So you tell me.
he is president only to fools

5 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by OneCandleAway(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Calloti, I have advised you severally this political issues are above and beyond your level of intelligence. Stick to talking about three somes,open marriage and menage a troi. That is your level,certainly not politics. Look at how you are rambling and repeating yourself like a broken record.
Rubbish!!!

Old timer.
You know calloti the harlotti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Chibuzoripob: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin crying and wailing HOPELESSLY grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Caveatemptor(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Old timer.
You know calloti the harlotti

Yes now. If she likes let her change her name to Kanwulia1 to KanwuliaExtra,we old timers know her very well and what she os known for and useful for.Do you think Calotti the self acclaimed harlotii can have a brain that comprehends politics?
Since I have known her here,it is only nudity,sex and open marriage She is known for... grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by tribalmall: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
So long he keeps traumatizing your entire tribe with your father n mother included that is enough joy for the 8 years he will rule your flat head.

KanwuliaExtra:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Rubbish!!!

What is your business?
I have noticed you.
And I have warned you severally, not to mention my posts.
You have nothing to contribute but nuisance factor.
As I catch my groove around NL, please avoid my posts.
Thanks!

I will not be theatened or intimidated by you or you ilk.
I don't come from a family of THIEVES OR ILLITERATES LIKE YOUR TIEFNUBU.
So buzzzzzzzzzzzz off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
As I was saying. . .how can anyone be so stupid as to carry a FAKE DEGREE FOR OVER 40 YEARS? grin
He could not even put a down payment for a LEGIT UNIVERSITY DEGREE.

Muchechechechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
tribalmall:
So long he keeps traumatizing your entire tribe with your father n mother included that is enough joy for the 8 years he will rule your flat head.

We will keep traumatizing his crooked arzzzzzzzzzzzze on and off line too! cheesy
E dey pain you?
Nor quench o.

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by helinues: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN
Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by Caveatemptor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What is your business?
I have noticed you.
And I have warned you severally, not to mention my posts.
You have nothing to contribute but nuisance factor.
As I catch my groove around NL, please avoid my posts.
Thanks!

I will not be theatened or intimidated by you or you ilk.
I don't come from a family of THIEVES OR ILLITERATES LIKE YOUR TIEFNUBU.
So buzzzzzzzzzzzz off!

Calloti the harlotti are you ashamed of your past? Were you not the one always telling us how you used to cheat on your husband with small small boys? Did you not tell us how you engaged in an open marriage?
Did you not tell us how your posie was always on fire?
Have you forgotten so soon? You are a sexually depraved character,so
how are you then better than Tinubu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
How smart or how foolish? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic! Just asking for a friend please
Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
yarimo:
when will ECOWAS invade Niger republic! Just asking for a friend please

Nigeria has bigger problems now o.
Breaking!!!
TIEFNUBU'S 1979 YEARBOOK AND PICTURE removed from CSU archives. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THE FORGER AND PERJURER IS REAL!!!

1 Like

Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Nigeria has bigger problems now o.
Breaking!!!
TIEFNUBU'S 1979 YEARBOOK AND PICTURE removed from CSU archives. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THE FORGER AND PERJURER IS REAL!!!
did nnamdi KANU remove it ? Just asking for a distance friend
Re: Is TIEFNUBU Really Smart Or Extremely Foolish? by AfonjaEmir: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tinubu and all his supporters are extremely foolish. All their brains are wrapped with FAKE Asoebi! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Even Buhari Was Not Mocked And Clueless Like Tinubu In This Video / Atiku Has Forged Cameroonian Certificate, Onoh Alleges / Israel-hamas War: Nigeria Insists On Two-state Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.