Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered (15873 Views)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Interpol ‘to Arrest’ Diezani Front-man, Oil Magnate Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by aloyemeka1: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Oil magnate assassinated[/size]
FRIDAY, 14 OCTOBER 2011 00:00 SOLA ADEYEMO, IBADAN

TRAGEDY struck the Osekun Royal Family of Onpetu Ijeru in Ogbomoso South Local Government, Oyo State on Wednesday night as a gang of assassins trailed an oil magnate, Prince Alade Oyediran, into his house and killed him in the presence of his family members. Alade, 43, was until his death a petroleum dealer under the registered name ‘Alade Global Links’, with filling stations in many states.

An easy-going businessman and philanthropist, Alade, the Nigerian Compass gathered, left one of his filling stations in Ogbomoso and was driving home around 9.30 p.m. when he was trailed to his house on African Grammar School Road, Oyo/Ibadan Road.
As he got to his house, Alade was said to have been ordered to alight, and then forcefully led upstairs into his bedroom where he was shot and matcheted.

In the house were his mother, wife and three children (9, 7, and 5) when he was attacked.

After the attack, relations said the Toyota Camry car in which he drove home was made away with. There was N5 million cash in the car which was customised as "Alade".

He was immediately rushed to the Bowen Teaching Hospital but died on the way due to heavy loss of blood.

The Onpetu of Ijeru, Oba Sunday Oyediran, said the incident was a glaring example of the degree of insecurity in the country.

The distraught monarch said that a newly established pharmaceutical store was equally attacked about the same time, "but there, they only went away with money but did not kill anybody. This is really a sad development in the history of this country. I can't comprehend why they should kill the young man like that," he lamented.

When contacted on phone, the Oyo State Police Commissioner, Mr Moses Onireti, confirmed the incident, saying that it was a case of assassination.

"I can confirm that the businessman, Alade Oyediran, was last night murdered in his house in Ogbomoso. It was a clear case of assassination. Though we have not been able to make any arrest, we are making efforts to track down the culprits," Onireti said.

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6376:oil-magnate-assassinated&catid=54:nigeria-today&Itemid=594
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
seems like business deal gone bad
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
I was suck when i heard the story, this man is from my town,an easy going man,he feed thousand of people everyday, what a tragedy.peopl are wicked, i think they should confern this death spiritualy because nigeria police will never end their investigation
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by aloyemeka1: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2011
ajadek:

I was suck when i heard the story, this man is from my town,an easy going man,he feed thousand of people everyday, what a tragedy.peopl are wicked, i think they should confern this death spiritualy because nigeria police will never end their investigation

Sorry for your loss but how can you find the culprits spiritually?.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Pukkah: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
What level of investigation did the Police conduct before firmly concluding that it was a clear case of assassination?
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2011
ajadek:

RIP to his gentle soul. Amin.
Allah akbar!!!

But wait o, What sort of nonsense is this?
Is it that people go to their houses to beg or these big men just assemble people to give them food?
They indirectly promote begging and almajiri rubbish.
This nonsense of feeding people is also happening in kwara.
For God sake why are these f0rking beggers acting so daft?
I wonder what has happened to the people, the 7-star General of AMALA politics fed when He was alive?
Let them empower and stop throwing stupid scrubs to the masses.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
ajadek:

I was suck when i heard the story, this man is from my town,an easy going man,he feed thousand of people everyday, what a tragedy.peopl are wicked, i think they should confern this[b] death spiritualy[/b] because nigeria police will never end their investigation
You mean they should invoke his corpse ? I don't believe such thing exist.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
Relax101:

Allah akbar!!!

Is it that people go to their houses to beg or these big men just assemble people to give them food?
I wonder what has happened to the people, the 7-star General of AMALA politics fed when He was alive?
Let them empower and stop throwing silly scrubs to the masses.

Are you out of your mind ? A fellow citizen like you is assisting the poor by feeding and you are here dictating what he should have done with his personal money ? How many people have you feed in your life ?
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Are you out of your mind ? A fellow citizen like you is assisting the poor by feeding and you are here dictating what he should have done with his personal money ? How many people have you feed in your life ?

Are you f0rking stoppooidd?
How do you f0rking feed people when they need something to do to feed themselves. What happens to those people now that He's dead.
You are so f00lish and really mad. I dnt really expect you to understand because you are so daft and clueless.

RIP Prince.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2011
Relax101:

Are you f0rking stoppooidd?
How do you f0rking feed people when they need something to do to feed themselves. What happens to those people now that He's dead.
You are so f00lish and really mad. I dnt really expect you to understand because you are so daft and clueless.

RIP Prince.
Look at this mor.on yarning rubbish ? How do you dictate to a private citizen like you to empower people with his personal money ? Is he the government who ought to do so ? How many nigerians have you or your family empowered ? You no just get sense at all.mumu
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Look at this mor.on yarning rubbish ? How do you dictate to a private citizen like you to empower people with his personal money ? Is he the government who ought to do so ? How many nigerians have you or your family empowered ? You no just get sense at all.mumu

Naso dem dey do for your side abi, Abajo?

As I said, your coconut head is too big for you to reason like a normal sane human-being.
Abeg explain to the house wetin go happen to the people im been dey feed?
You be real ode.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2011
Relax101:

Naso dem dey do for your side abi, Abajo?

As I said, your coconut head is too big for you to reason like a normal sane human-being.
Abeg explain to the house wetin go happen to the people im been dey feed?
You be real ode.

You are just being stuupid with your foolish comments.There are million of wealthy people in Nigeria who do not even care about the poor but this guy out of generosity fed people and you are hear spewing rubbish.Is he better or worse than the other rich men that are stingy to the poor ?. . .if you really want to impress the ''house'' as you supposed,answer the bolded question.ode
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You are just being stuupid with your foolish comments.There are million of wealthy people in Nigeria who do not even care about the poor but this guy out of generosity fed people and you are hear spewing rubbish.Is he better or worse than the  other rich men that are stingy to the poor ?. . .if you really want to impress the ''house'' as you supposed,answer the bolded question.ode

You be real eeddioota
He's feeding them right?
Let them continue to eat now that He's dead.
Na wa o, you just confirm say you dey emotional about silly stuff like this.
I will say it again, keep your god damned money to yourself if you dont f0rking knw what to do with it than cook stooppoooiiddd rice and amala everyday because you want people to praise you.
Let them continue to eat now.
Wo oloshi, I no get your time at all.
Rubbish!!!

RIP Prince.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2011
Relax101:

You be real eeddioota
He's feeding them right?
Let them continue to eat now that He's dead.
Na wa o, you just confirm say you dey emotional about silly stuff like this.
I will say it again, keep your god damned money to yourself if you dont f0rking knw what to do with it than cook stooppoooiiddd rice and amala everyday because you want people to praise you.
Let them continue to eat now.
Wo oloshi, I no get your time at all.
Rubbish!!!

RIP Prince.
And how many people have you empowered so far with all your money you've been keeping to yourself ? Your mentality shows you are raised in chronic poverty.won't say more than it !
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2011
From the arguement shown, who has exhibited the trait of a confused poverty stricken f00l?

You just an eeddioott. The answer is simple fool.
It's called spread wealth.
Letme say it loud again to your poverty infested ear that is attached to your coconut contaminated head.
SPREAD WEALTH. You dont spread wealth by cooking rice and Amala to the less privilege every day.

Henceforth, I want you to have it on the front and the back of your demented mind to[b] spread wealth[/b] and dnt be happy when you dash people rice and pepper stew filled with ponmo and sharki.

It makes no sense.

Bye oponu.

RIP Prince.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2011
President no spread wealth,governors no spread wealth,local government chairmen no spread wealth but this mumu wants private individuals to spread their hard-earned money to poor people ? How much of your thousands cuz i know you don't worth millions have you spread since your entire life ?
Any form of wealth from the wealthy to the poor is not OBLIGATORY but complimentary and a beggar has limited choice because he has to satisfy between his wants and needs !
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 12:55am On Oct 15, 2011
You see yourself. na who suppose spread wealth?
Na your governor u dey wait for to come spread wealth.
I talk before say ur head no correct.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2011
Generosity is not a word you are use to,so I understand.You know what you would do.Organize your fellow paupers around,go to Ota farm and beg Obj to empower all of you.I am very sure he will do far better than doling food for an iddiot like you.See him telling me how to spend my money ! Ode,o ri obo ofe,o tun wa irun.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 5:21am On Oct 15, 2011
@relax 101.this man didn't cook rice and amala and give to people,he just been nice to people,he employe many pple and enrich many ppl by his wealth, i think we shd av human felling for our self
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by mbatuku1: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2011
Relax101:

Allah akbar!!!

Is it that people go to  their houses to beg or these big men just assemble people to give them food?
Let them empower and stop throwing silly scrubs to the masses.

You dont realise the extent of poverty in yoruba enclaves.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Relax101(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
ajadek:

@relax 101.this man didn't cook rice and amala and give to people,he just been nice to people,he employe many pple and enrich many ppl by his wealth, i think we shd av human felling for our self

Dnt get me wrong. My argument is about people who feed beggars.

I am human too. No hard feelings for the dead.
I am just raising an issue that is mistaken to be the best practice in Nigeria.
RIP to his soul.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
Alrigth, i dont suport that kind of caring too,ignorant when voluntary is a crime, feeding people with peanut amala, one cup of rice,50, 50#.is a stupid idea, u can never see an educated and legit rich man suporting or practice such idea is common among our politicial and those ritualism, very common in northan nigeria and kwara state, if u want to help somebody,teach them how to kill d fish nt how to eat.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2011
The greatest good we can do for other is not just to share our riches with them,but to reveal theirs
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
ajadek:

I have to ask, how exactly does the man feed thousands everyday?
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by arsenefc: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I have to ask, how exactly does the man feed thousands everyday?

You ask stoopid questions, hopefully you are next in line to 'kpeme.'
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
U know how many people they work onder him,
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
ajadek:

U know how many people they work onder him,

No, please tell us. How many people work under him? How does he feed thousands? Tell us so we can be sure we have facts on the man.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
I think u will go to ogbomso and meet his general manager.mr man, dis man is gud is gud, atleast he reduce unployement
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
ajadek:

I think u will go to ogbomso and meet his general manager.mr man, dis man is gud is gud, atleast he reduce unployement

So I should, till then, assume you may have been stretching the truth in all your posts on this man then? I mean I see no reason why you should not be able to explain your conviction to others since you seem all too willing to declare you know so much about this man.
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ajadek(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
I dont know much abt him, but this man is from my town,and i saw some of his company,filling stations,car dealer transportation,guy let 4get how many pple work under him,d issue is why killing,let us av sympathy for our self
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
Isnt it about time we get rid of these royalty titles?

The SW needs to grow beyond it jare.

I mean, what do they serve in terms of development?
Re: Prince Alade Oyediran, Ogbomoso Oil Magnate, Murdered by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
its so sad such occurence could happen talkless to someone dat is cls, btw he is 45 and not 43, he was last seen in one of his gas station here in isale general ogbomoso, what a wicked world.well they've buried him today and i pray his soul RIPP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Budget: Rich Nigerians To Pay More For Luxurious Lifestyle / Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss / Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.